Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4569254 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 17, 2015
bykebyke:

Na Vermaelen be that? cheesy

(Right hand side)

Success by association!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2015
Congrats to FC Barcelona on their 23rd la liga title.Madrid achieved that 26 yrs ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
Have fun!
cheesy

Yes oooo. ...Our consistency in the last few months gave us the trophy. ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
Congrats to FC Barcelona on their 23rd la liga title.Madrid achieved that 26 yrs ago.

That's life. We're coming!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:48pm On May 17, 2015
Any DJ in the house? Please play me "we are the champs"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
Did you witness it?

Madridiots-Hiding in the past cause their present is awful lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2015
bykebyke:

Some goals win you pichichi

While others win you la liga!!cheesy
Messi in the 2011/2012 La liga season comes to mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
wow.....resurrection.

I left at page 467......and now its page 807......really long time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
Nigga please!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:
He has Seven of it now

Unlike....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:53pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:

So u mean in the last 26 years, you guys won just 9 league titles? Just 9 in 26 years despite all the billions of dollars spent?

You guys are pathetic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Congrats bro smiley
Thanks bruv. And you too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:55pm On May 17, 2015
dmcdad:

If na play stop am ooooo. How you go say UCL last? After UCL, 3 more go follow na.

no vex ooo.....

I meant for this season

of course there is uefa super cup, Spanish super copa and club world cup...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:56pm On May 17, 2015
scantee:
haa haa abi e go make sense die shaa. Congrat bro 2 more to go...
Congrats to you too. 5 more to go please!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
dmcdad:

Yeah...

is it not based on number of appearances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:57pm On May 17, 2015
pickabeau1:

no vex ooo.....

I meant for this season

of course there is uefa super cup, Spanish super copa and club world cup...

Well I understand. If we can get the 3 (which we will obviously get), then getting the other 3 would be more or less a walk in the park.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:59pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
shockedshockedshocked
Barca won the Champions League?
Yaaayyyhhhh Bursting shkoiii

Up Barcacelona o o cheesycheesy
Champions League keh... Ahh, hope all is well sister.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:
Congratulations to you High Chief Scantee! We did it!
One Conquered (Laliga)

5 More to go for 2015

Copa, UCL, Spanish Super Copa, European Super Cup and FIFA CWC

yes paddy mi we did it. congrat

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 9:00pm On May 17, 2015
Mcleo007:

He's actually won more personal awards than team trophies since moving to Mad-rid... It's so true; the team plays for him.. To fuel his ego. Mad-rid better get rid of him.

in his time

he was won 1 UCL, 2 copa, 1 super copa n 1 CWC...

messi still leads in my opinion even in personal titles

all time liga scorer
his UCL goals are in far fewer matches
4 ballon dor...with the treble and copa America.. number 5
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2015
Krasid:

Shey you know Messi has won 4 la liga titles since Ronaldo came to Madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade6: 9:00pm On May 17, 2015
Wow! Congrats to all of us here in this thread....we cules
are one big family. Am happy to be here. My mentor has made me see reason to believe in
love and hardwork. You will forever be my
mentor, i will tell my children about my love for
you and how you made me happy with your
skills, play, dribbles, humility and your smile. Thanks lionel messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:01pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

It was amid making that post, I actually discovered my goof.

You should see me laughing hard here
Choi!

I saw someone write worthy champions, na so I jump enter thread begin write as the spirit leads.
Looool.
As the spirit leads indeed.grin Nice!

The spirit of trophies will never run away from us this year and in years to come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
usbcable:
[size=2pt]congratulations to the new liga champions. Next season its coming to Real Madrid[/size] Hala Madrid
we both know carlo doesnt deliver when it comes to leagues. Anyways,next season is around the corner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2015
I was here cool. Champions of Spain for the 23rd time. Such a wonderful moment. Kudos to all the players, the manager and the coaching staff. After a turbulent 2014, we're back in our position as the best team in Spanish football, and we did it in style

To all Nairaland Barca fans, you guys have been lovely throughout the liga campaign and you all deserve the congratulations. To our rivals, I'd say they gave a wonderful fight right to the end, kudos to them too

Forca Barca

Més Que Un Club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:03pm On May 17, 2015
bykebyke:
Na Vermaelen be that? cheesy
(Right hand side)
Yeah... At the back of Masip.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:04pm On May 17, 2015
usbcable:
[size=2pt]congratulations to the new liga champions. Next season its coming to Real Madrid[/size] Hala Madrid
You say!?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:05pm On May 17, 2015
bykebyke:
Dude didn't even do shittt grin grin
E dey happen sometimes... Hleb comes to mind here.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
philfearon:

No bro..In my logical theory based on previous hypothesis, This is our 6th game(we have won 5 already)..
And the logic is that we have always won our next 6 league games after losing the 7th game this season(including cup competitions)...
So,Barca will win!
And win #6 delivers the league as I earlier stated!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
dmcdad:

E dey happen sometimes... Hleb comes to mind here.cheesy
Who be that one? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
bykebyke:
Who be that one? grin
Vermaelen brother.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.