Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568999 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:57am On May 24, 2015
barackohandso:

Maybe na Fabregas dem like. You think say na everybody wey dey claim barca fan for here dey wish barca well?

Guy we're on the verge of a treble. There's surely gonna be haters
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:00am On May 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I'm a Barcelona fan..

You are satisfied with Rakitic's style of me but I'm not.
He's slow-paced and is barely average average.

I prefer Veratti ...
He is faster than Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets. Did you ever despise Xavi or Busi for their speed? Na wa ooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:00am On May 24, 2015
Krasid:
Shouldn't you be celebrating your team's success and minding your business?
Shouldn't you mind your business and be in your thread?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:02am On May 24, 2015
yourangel:

Brother, it's all part of the celebration: your team's trophylessness is a big trophy for me. Over the years as a Cule, I celebrate in two ways: when we win and when your team loses. smiley So, you can see that it's double celebrations.

Hope you've recovered sha? Don't worry, next season is already around the corner. Night, night bro. Snuggle up tight!
Same here...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:02am On May 24, 2015
MODAY1Ali:
Since Xavi is leaving, who do you guys think will become the 4th captain?because xavi will leave a vacancy.
The one and only Masche!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
homesteady:

I think it will be Piqué, he is the next oldest in the squad, because that was how they voted last year!
They used a voting system and not the oldest, albeit the players did vote with the oldest players in mind. If it were done by the oldest, there wouldn't have been need for the vote.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I'm a Barcelona fan..

You are satisfied with Rakitic's style of me but I'm not.
He's slow-paced and is barely average average.

I prefer Veratti ...

Ok fair enough but you're gonna have to live with it cos he's gonna be around for a while
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2015
And the match #7 is a draw...
Match #7
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2015
philfearon:
Match #7

Lucky coincidence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2015
barackohandso:

Lucky coincedence
lol..
Nothing in life is a coincidence!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2015
philfearon:
lol.. Nothing in life is a coincidence!!
Lol. It is, else there won't be a word for it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol. It is, else there won't be a word for it
This is not the second time it occurred bro..A " Pattern will be more correct!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 11:58am On May 24, 2015
barackohandso:

Lucky coincidence

It's not a coincidence, but a tested hypothesis know as: Philfearon's Theory of Win 6 Draw 7th (PTW6D7). The theory worked perfectly throughout the season. In line with the PTW6D7 hypothesis, our next 6 games are won already. People, let's start celebrating our treble plus Liga Supercopa and Uefa Super Cup. Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:06pm On May 24, 2015
yourangel:

It's not a coincidence, but a tested hypothesis know as: Philfearon Theory of Win 6 Draw 7th (PTW6D7). The theory worked perfectly throughout the season. In line with the PTW6D7 hypothesis, our next 6 games are won already. People, let's start celebrating our treble plus Liga Supercopa and Europa uefa Super Cup. Hahaha!

Hehehehe. If Philfearon had put it this way then there wouldn't have been an argument. True that let's start celebrating our treble then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
philfearon:

This is not the second time it occurred bro..A " Pattern will be more correct!

If you can successfully tell when this pattern will stop then it will be worth believing cos I'm sure it won't continue like that forever
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 12:15pm On May 24, 2015
barackohandso:

Hehehehe. If Philfearon had put it this way then there wouldn't have been an argument. True that let's start celebrating our treble then

Thanks, bro for the correction. Yes o, na to begin full-throttle celebration. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
philfearon:
Match #7
. So the next two falls under the 6winning runs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2015
dmcdad:

They used a voting system and not the oldest, albeit the players did vote with the oldest players in mind. If it were done by the oldest, there wouldn't have been need for the vote.

We are saying the same thing gringrin
They voted with Seniority bias!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2015
Blow for Brazil as Alves ruled out of Copa America
The Valencia shot-stopper tore his anterior cruciate ligament and meniscus in Saturday's 3-2 win at Almeria and must now go under the knife

ACL shocked shocked I feel so sad for him cry He is the reason we won la liga earlier! He'll be lucky to recover before next year!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2015
Luis Enrique says
Barcelona's Liga success is even more impressive as it arrived in spite of the best
Real Madrid team in recent years.

Very true! this Madrid team is too good! Modric injury spoilt their season!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 3:52pm On May 24, 2015
dmcdad:

Same here...

Yes o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:55pm On May 24, 2015
homesteady:

We are saying the same thing gringrin They voted with Seniority bias!
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2015
barackohandso:

If you can successfully tell when this pattern will stop then it will be worth believing cos I'm sure it won't continue like that forever
That's the simplest part of it..
Since the working pattern was based on the fact that " we have always won our next six games consecutively in LA liga and has drawn or lost our 7th laliga game,and winning the cup matches in between the six win streak, the liga is over now,and there is no other way to quantify or check its workability...
But,if the liga were still on,you will use the 7th game to know!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2015
legend

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:34pm On May 24, 2015
Is that Xavi's last game or last league game? So he won't be in Berlin??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:48pm On May 24, 2015
funkyjms:
Is that Xavi's last game or last league game?
So he won't be in Berlin??

wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:21pm On May 24, 2015

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MODAY1Ali(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2015
homesteady:
So the rumour has now come to pass

[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/barcelona-new-kit-hoops.png[/img]

[img]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/barcelona-new-kit-hoops4-650x508.png[/img]

I feared they would. I still dont think its was a good idea to deviate tradition and go with hoops instead of the stripes. I heard these were the the 3rd kits

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2015

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:44am On May 25, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:00am On May 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.