Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568470 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2015
parrotibaba:
de guy try ni ooh grin begging Messi den Neymar n mascharano
The guy should be made captain ASAP. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2015
bykebyke:
https://instagram.com/p/3HKe4mJYCN/

Deportivo player begging Messi/Neymar not to score anymore against them.

Lol, bro watch the Bayern Barca 2nd leg, just some few minutes after ref blew half time, check out Peps whisper and
body language @messi. Please feed me back on what you observed. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michaelmo11(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2015
Abeg who get the link for fc Barca official anthem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2015
homesteady:

Overhyped?? shocked Surely not Isco!

He is a classic spanish attacking midfielder! He is an exact replica of Iniesta!
Hazard is a learner near him!

The day Madrid will be foolish enough to let him go enn, he'll be the hottest property in the world!
The current Isco is better than iniesta when he was 23.He is the future of the spanish midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2015
Krasid:
The current Isco is better than iniesta when he was 23.He is the future of the spanish midfield.
before Iniesta became 23, he had already won 2 la ligas and a champions league with other trophies! How many has Isco won?

And he came 8th in Balon d'or when he was still 23. ..........

.............. Now flee!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:21am On May 26, 2015
Chanchit:
. @phil, na so o, to come NL now don turn to luxury, 1 liter of fuel na N500 so na only people Weh go use am for commercial purpose fit afford am, and dem no even bother flash the light, water no gree pump, but God must win, I no go die before handover.
And hope say you no dey expect magic after handover.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:23am On May 26, 2015
michaelmo11:
Abeg who get the link for fc Barca official anthem.
I no get the link, but i get the anthem for my phone. E don tey sha. Just google am sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2015
eyoniggar:

Lol, bro watch the Bayern Barca 2nd leg, just some few minutes after ref blew half time, check out Peps whisper and
body language @messi. Please feed me back on what you observed. grin cheesy
Hehehehe..it looked as if Pep asked him to take it easy. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 12:25pm On May 26, 2015
dmcdad:

And hope say you no dey expect magic after handover.
. Of cause not, but everything should return back to GEJ standard of normalcy before it starts getting better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 12:26pm On May 26, 2015
homesteady:

before Iniesta became 23, he had already won 2 la ligas and a champions league with other trophies! How many has Isco won?

.............. Now flee!
. Choi! This reply is wicked, especially that "flee" part.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:48pm On May 26, 2015
parrotibaba:
dat Perez na mumu of d highest order ,sacking coaches anyhow n yet expects instant success n team balance

You dey mind am? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:13pm On May 26, 2015
Chanchit:
. Of cause not, but everything should return back to GEJ standard of normalcy before it starts getting better.
Chai! So GEJ get him own standard of normalcy? Na wa ooooo. That man don suffer.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 26, 2015
homesteady:

.............. Now flee!

EWOOOO. Killer sucker punch line. U just successfully murdered Krasid. I know he won't reply you and ignore most to the messages if he manages to reply.

I dunno what he Is looking for on this thread. He should go and enjoy more trophy less seasons with madrid(Ancelotti is out).

Don PEREZ takes no shit. Heheeh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2015
Chanchit:
. @phil, na so o, to come NL now don turn to luxury, 1 liter of fuel na N500 so na only people Weh go use am for commercial purpose fit afford am, and dem no even bother flash the light, water no gree pump, but God must win, I no go die before handover.
it didn't exceed #160 where I was living!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 26, 2015
homesteady:
This Alves matter is getting serious oh, because he is now playing well and people have been showering praises on him, he is now doing yanga for us (new contract)
It's not his fault, this is the time for him to shine gringrin

I'm 100% sure he won't go, he has a lot of friends in the team and he'll not reject an opportunity for him to stay at least 2 more years with them

From his press conference when they asked him to say goodbye gringringrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04D7kmptSE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You would have done more than that. He is friends with Messi, and he help normalize the dressing room been a jovial person. Xavi's exit would make him and Iniesta play a major.role.if he stays.

He is in a good form. Barca has transfer ban so we can't buy another RB plus Montoya isn't performing well. Who wouldn't seize the opportunity and make more money?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:21pm On May 26, 2015
philfearon:
Bro which area be that? Na heaven una dey ooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:23pm On May 26, 2015
ollah1:

EWOOOO. Killer sucker punch line. U just successfully murdered Krasid. I know he won't reply you and ignore most to the messages if he manages to reply.

I dunno what he Is looking for on this thread. He should go and enjoy more trophy less seasons with madrid(Ancelotti is out).

Someone said Perez is the best BARCA president. He is right. The guy keeps doing us favours upon favours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:25pm On May 26, 2015
ollah1:

You would have done more than that. He is friends with Messi, and he help normalize the dressing room been a jovial person. Xavi's exit would make him and Iniesta play a major.role.if he stays.

He is in a good form. Barca has transfer ban so we can't buy another RB plus Montoya isn't performing well. Who wouldn't seize the opportunity and make more money?
IMO he should go and sleep jare! I just hate the fact that he is taking advantage of our transfer ban to hold us to ransom. So because we have a ban and all, they should give him whatever he asked? Formally, it was the number of years, now it's about money. They gave him a contract with the same pay package he currently earns (as opposed to the initial plan of a pay-cut). But he is requesting for a pay-rise (at his age). Greedy mofo!

Make him get out joor!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 6:28pm On May 26, 2015
ollah1:

My assertion was based on my personal opinion.That's why i did not argue with him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Someone said Perez is the best BARCA president. He is right. The guy keeps doing us favours upon favours.
He wants to also do us another favour..hiring Rafa Benitezgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2015
According to contract, B player Alen Halilovic (18) has to be promoted to the first team this summer, although he could leave on loan. [ara]

Which B team players will be promoted to yhe 1st team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
Ronaldinho: Coutinho would be a perfect fit for Barcelona http:///gun1PcmpCd

That Coutinho is a very good player who would fit in perfectly in our midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2015
bykebyke:

Hehehehe..it looked as if Pep asked him to take it easy. grin

Thanks bykebyek. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

I concur too, he plays almost like Thiago albeit he's not as strong as Thiago but less card prone like Thiago.

i just want us to look into this.

i like the guy o..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
honeric01:

I concur too, he plays almost like Thiago albeit he's not as strong as Thiago but less card prone like Thiago.

i just want us to look into this.

i like the guy o..
Honestly the guy is good, his ability to take on a player, give a final pass and score brilliant goals with power shoot is second to none. Imagine playing him alongside Rakitic when don Iniesta is having a break.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

I agree. He is a good passer of the ball and he has a strong right foot, scores spectacular goals and will fit in perfectly IMO. Now will be a right time to even poach him as Liverpool are making a habit of selling their best players but I don't think we're looking in his direction cos of the likes of Rafinha and Halilovic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

Honestly the guy is good, his ability to take on a player, give a final pass and score brilliant goals with power shoot is second to none. Imagine playing him alongside Rakitic when don Iniesta is having a break.

Spot on.

what about Halilovic?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
philfearon:

. Una dey enjoy be that na. Even @500 u go fight to buy am, only people using it for commercial purpose can afford it, I was even surprised at how our block can be so calm when there's no light, u go don dey hear generator of every vocal range on a good day. But the situation is sub siding now sha, fuel don come but still long queues, and they brought our light 30mins ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Chai! So GEJ get him own standard of normalcy? Na wa ooooo. That man don suffer.cheesy
. Baba na so o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
honeric01:

Spot on.

what about Halilovic?
I also wish he's promoted. But I doubt it really as we are looking outside for Xavi's replacement bearing in mind that we have Rafinha and Roberto too in the squad. He might end up being loaned out for at least a season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
sebod:

I also wish he's promoted. But I doubt it really as we are looking outside for Xavi's replacement bearing in mind that we have Rafinha and Roberto too in the squad. He might end up being loaned out for at least a season.

I also do not feel he's ripe enough to fight for shirt..

His quest to become a world beater isn't as strong as that of Messi at his age.

Messi stayed in the limelight even before donning the Barca jersey through youth football but can we say the same for Hali?

A star can be seen shining even in dirty waters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
bykebyke:
He wants to also do us another favour..hiring Rafa Benitezgrin
The guy like Barça die!!! Aswear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lordswazz(m), udatso, Demolz and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.