Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,793 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565128 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (6177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2015
Barcelona are the away team in the cup final. They will use the "away dressing-room" and the "away bench" at the Camp Nou today.
gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 7:10am On May 30, 2015
Another trophy coming in today.......Forca Barca!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 7:27am On May 30, 2015
Abeg, can you guys recommend good Barcelona related sites apart from our official website?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2015
Will Supersports show our match today?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2015
homesteady:
Barcelona are the away team in the cup final. They will use the "away dressing-room" and the "away bench" at the Camp Nou today.
gringringrin
also Bilbao will have two-thirds of the fans while barca will have just one-third of the fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
also Bilbao will have two-thirds of the fans while barca will have just one-third of the fans.

Very funny gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:27am On May 30, 2015
ddippset:

chai!!!!!

shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02am On May 30, 2015
OlaBa:
Abeg, can you guys recommend good Barcelona related sites apart from our official website?
This is not site but a barca page trust me its the best they post everything www.facebook.com/culedefcbarcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:34am On May 30, 2015
philfearon:
Will Supersports show our match today?
Yeah... They will show it via Sky Sports. But I would watch mine on Bein HD.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35am On May 30, 2015
OlaBa:
www.totalBarca.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:36am On May 30, 2015
ddippset:
No mind those yeye Barca fans wey forfeit their tickets. Anywayz, no excuses.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56am On May 30, 2015
OlaBa:

Barcelonafootballblog.

It's a blog..

You will like it......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:26pm On May 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Via Sybla tv right? Which data sub are you using? Now I miss those days of Etisalat payg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2015
In anticipation of the two finals we are playing, I can't help but slot in the disc of our last champions league victory back in 2011 and I noticed again three major points.
1 the three goals were scored by our three forwards.
2 the three goals were assisted by our three mid fielders and
3 Messi made a mess of Evra before the third goal and Abidal lifted the trophy in place of Puyol the great.

I am seriously hoping for a repeat of this showdown in our last two finals this season as we claim back our position as the greatest team in history.

#simply more than a club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
[SQUAD LIST]

#CopaFCB Athletic Club v FC Barcelona

Ter Stegen, Bravo, Masip, Montoya, Piqué, Rakitic,
Sergio, Xavi, Pedro, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar
Jr, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra, Douglas, Jordi Alba, S. Roberto, Adriano, Alves, Vermaelen, Mathieu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 1:35pm On May 30, 2015
ddippset:

I don't think this is correct. Being a cup final, both teams should be entitled to 50:50 of the tickets. Your assertion is only applicable when playing a two-leg game, not when playing a final. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2015
yourangel:

I don't think this is correct. Being a cup final, both teams should be entitled to 50:50 of the tickets. Your assertion is only applicable when playing a two-leg game, not when playing a final. I stand to corrected though.
it might be because we are playing at the Camp nou
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2015
dmcdad:

kul bro..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 2:33pm On May 30, 2015
Yahoo1:
it might be because we are playing at the Camp nou

Okay, thanks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:36pm On May 30, 2015
Mcleo007:

Via Sybla tv right? Which data sub are you using? Now I miss those days of Etisalat payg
Not really via Sybla. I do make use of Sybla every now and then, but I would watch this at a viewing centre around my vicinity. They air their matches via Bein Sports HD.

Meanwhile, what PayG you talking about? The normal 15naira/5mins or you talking about the PayG cheat?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:43pm On May 30, 2015
yourangel:

I don't think this is correct. Being a cup final, both teams should be entitled to 50:50 of the tickets. Your assertion is only applicable when playing a two-leg game, not when playing a final. I stand to be corrected though.
You are right about the 50:50 tickets being presented to both clubs. But the thing there is, many Barça fans did forgeit their tickets. And of course, Bilbao's fans would take advantage of that(as they were allowed to purchase the unsold tickets made available to Barça fans) so they could be more than Barça fans in the stadium.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Not really via Sybla. I do make use of Sybla every now and then, but I would watch this at a viewing centre around my vicinity. They air their matches via Bein Sports HD.

Meanwhile, what PayG you talking about? The normal 15naira/5mins or you talking about the PayG cheat?

Yeah, the normal one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 6:43pm On May 30, 2015
dmcdad:

You are right about the 50:50 tickets being presented to both clubs. But the thing there is, many Barça fans did forgeit their tickets. And of course, Bilbao's fans would take advantage of that(as they were allowed to purchase the unsold tickets made available to Barça fans) so they could be more than Barça fans in the stadium.

Thanks bro for the clarification. Why dem come forget their tickets na? Too much money, abi na too many trophies cause am?

They, our fans, should thank their stars that they're Barca fans, who get to see so many finals every now and then. Their colleagues in Madrid, Madridistas, wouldn't be that careless, because they know that a game's final is something that only comes once in a blue moon cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 6:53pm On May 30, 2015
Yes....

Arsenal winning

Barca next

Dortmund to finalise this super Saturday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 30, 2015
Alves has gone mad grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:11pm On May 30, 2015
Nice documentary on SS3

Barcelona colours inspired by FC Basel...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2015
Barcelona (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba; Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Suarez, Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2015
pickabeau1:
Yes....

Arsenal winning

Barca next

Dortmund to finalise this super Saturday

Dortmund tho grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
barackohandso:

Dortmund tho grin

I tire ooo

See send off for kloop

Wow. Wat a pass from Messi to neymar...
Pity it was offside
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 8:52pm On May 30, 2015
Wow

What a solo run by messi..

Woww
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:56pm On May 30, 2015
Na those ATM defenders make vex Messi score this kyn goal. This is just a taste of what the real final would look like.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
That goal cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (6177) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.