Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4568755 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (6179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Baba the MOTM yet again. Although, I would have loved Ospina to get this, but guess he didn't because they lost eventually.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:08am On Jun 27, 2015
dmcdad:
Baba the MOTM yet again. Although, I would have loved Ospina to get this, but guess he didn't because they lost eventually.

I agree with you, infact Ospina deserve it... cool

He was pure class... shocked cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 4:42am On Jun 27, 2015
neymar celebrate with messi....hahaha

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by keypad1: 4:44am On Jun 27, 2015
guess what? ...hahaha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2015
keypad1:
guess what? ...hahaha

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2015
coded01:

I agree with you, infact Ospina deserve it... cool

He was pure class... shocked cheesy
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:41am On Jun 27, 2015
keypad1:
neymar celebrate with messi....hahaha
Of course na!cheesy Wetin you expect before? cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2015
dmcdad:
how many MOTM awards has Messi won so far?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2015
ddippset:
how many MOTM awards has Messi won so far?
2. E for be 3 if to say him accept the first one against Paraguay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2015
lmaoooooooooooo! they don turn our thread to rap war zone gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Neymar's new tattoo - that's his sister face!

[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIWGKyiWcAExGJ7.jpg:small[/img]

But I have a question, if someone with tattoo becomes fat, won't the tattoo become disorganized because the person skin has stretched more?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Tata Martino should play banega instead of Pastore next. That Pastore thinks they are playing there! He will dribble and dribble and finally give a wrong pass. Pass him the ball, trapping is a problem. He's not a number 10. Try banega or someone else at that number 10 role. Or possibly take Pastore to the left wing and play Messi at the center of midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2015
homesteady:
Neymar's new tattoo - that's his sister face!

[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CIWGKyiWcAExGJ7.jpg:small[/img]

But I have a question, if someone with tattoo becomes fat, won't the tattoo become disorganized because the person skin has stretched more?
This your question na WAEC question ooooooo, but sensible nonetheless. I have always thought about that too. But then, your guess is as good as mine, it would get stretched with the body expansion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2015
ddippset:
Tata Martino should play banega instead of Pastore next. That Pastore thinks they are playing there! He will dribble and dribble and finally give a wrong pass. Pass him the ball, trapping is a problem. He's not a number 10. Try banega or someone else at that number 10 role. Or possibly take Pastore to the left wing and play Messi at the center of midfield.
I think I would go with your last sentence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
dmcdad:
OK, nice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
dmcdad:
OK, nice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Supported.

Banega is as selfish as they come. He often forget that his job is to give penetrating passes and create chances, he is always looking to be the scorer. Pastored can take his dribbling to the wings to pull defenders out of position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
I support Joan Laporta in the upcoming Barcelona Elections....He knows the club well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
let's vote for Tomfrench for Mr NL Copy this - i vote Tomfrench Cc: NLgega
Then click on this link -
www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final/24#35207499
Paste it...... and send! thanks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
dmcdad:

This your question na WAEC question ooooooo, but sensible nonetheless. I have always thought about that too. But then, your guess is as good as mine, it would get stretched with the body expansion.

gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Terver23:
I support Joan Laporta in the upcoming Barcelona Elections....He knows the club well

Seconded.

If not for any other thing, the fact that it would mark an end to all the controversies associated with Bartomeu and his predecessor that had almost ruined the club for the past 3 seasons, if not that God win for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Awesome01:

Supported.

Banega is as selfish as they come. He often forget that his job is to give penetrating passes and create chances, he is always looking to be the scorer. Pastore can take his dribbling to the wings to pull defenders out of position.
Correct! More like what Neymar does for Barça to free up more space for Messi to exploit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Awesome01:

Seconded.

If not for any other thing, the fact that it would mark an end to all the controversies associated with Bartomeu and his predecessor that had almost ruined the club for the past 3 seasons, if not that God win for us.
Thirded.cheesycheesy

Personally, I don't really have a favourite in this election. But, the reason I would tip Laporta over Bartomeu would be because of the above reason laid out by you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddippset:

I agree with you 100%... cool

I think an only me dey see am... Complete rubbish! shocked

Questionable misplaced passes... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Laporta wants Pogba

while

Bartomeu wants Arda Turan.

Guys who do you prefer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Awesome01:
Laporta wants Pogba

while

Bartomeu wants Arda Turan.

Guys who do you prefer?
Bartomeu want Arda? That one na lie oooooo. No believe everything you see oooooo. Besides, no be Barto first dey go for Pogba? Everyone of them want Pogba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chaiii! they scored Ter stegen 5 goals ohhh gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
homesteady:
Chaiii! they scored Ter stegen 5 goals ohhh gringrin

Our own Stegen? or his name sake ? 5 goals? Unbelievable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Awesome01:

Our own Stegen? or his name sake ? 5 goals? Unbelievable.
Our very own Stegen ohhh! Portugal flogged them 5-0 in their U-21 quarter final match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2015
Brazil out! No disrespect to Chile and Paraguay but this is Argentina and Messi's best chance to exorcise the demons and win this Copa America.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:59am On Jun 28, 2015
ddippset:
Brazil out! No disrespect to Chile and Paraguay but this is Argentina and Messi's best chance to exorcise the demons and win this Copa America.
Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (6179) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: losprince(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.