Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4566648 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol....how was he a flop, do u even know aside goals scored, he had a better stat than Neymar at the world cup, why is he a flop??
Haba! Don't even start something you can't finish. Truth be told, he was a total flop in the World Cup. Before you mention his name, you would have called at least 2 players, if not 3 that did better in the same team.

Kevin de Bruyne was their best player. Head and shoulders above Hazard. Fellaini was way better in the World Cup to. And arguably Romelu Lukaku. Hazard was honestly nowhere to be found. Was subbed off almost in every match, especially after flopping.

Abeg, no argue this one. Neymar? Was the inspiration behind the Brazilian team. Getting MoTM awards like there was no tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Debroslink:

Ahmed Musa had a better memorable world cup than Ikedia Hazard.
Deal with this fact
Sad but true.
But this Ikedia wey una dey call join him name wan burst my belle oooocheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
ollah1:

THIS IS PIT 3 FATALITY
Hara Kiri...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
South american players are known to decline earlier than their european counterparts.Messi will be finished by the time he hits his early 30's, CR would probably play well till he's 36.
Lol. stop giving us that crap bro, '36'? Abeg quote me anyday if penaldo play rich that age. Let it be known messi would make a difference to the 'south american' thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
They really want to buy Turan? I like the guy ohh, he is very good with the ball and he can still offer physicality!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
bykebyke:
Guy cool down o..top5?..na wa for you ogrin
E be like say him think say na 23-man list. Top 5? Ahh! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tw Zabaleta (Man City): "10 years ago we won U20 World Cup in the Netherlands. Great memories!!!!" [@pablo_zabaleta] http:///XrUSiuZjI0

Messi is about doing what he did ten years ago. And some people would say he never did anything for his country.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
homesteady:
They really want to buy Turan? I like the guy ohh, he is very good with the ball and he can still offer physicality!
Like him too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
A40:

Hazard will not make top 10 for anything. He didn't sniff UEFA team of the year so that should tell you his head is not there either for UEFA or Balon D'or

Messi
Ronaldo
Neymar
Suarez
Iniesta8
Rakitic
Pique
Mueller
Robben
Tevez

Will 40all finish ahead of Hazard. Don't be suprised to see Bacca, Pogba and even small boy Morata ahead of him

We can go oo! 10k. Hazard is not making top 5 either Balon D'Or or UEFA

To sweeten the pot if he gets either you win.

A40, I go chop ur money, why won't Hazard make top 10, it's not possible, We are talking about the World Best player of the year and you think after that stellar performaNce for Chelsea this season and the fact that he was crowned the best player in a whole league?
with Ribery and Robben getting injured for most part of last season.....The PFA alone has upgraded his status this year....no be coaches, captains abi na Goal keepers and Journalists they vote for Ballon D'or??

Neymar's ban at the Copa might actually work against him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
South american players are known to decline earlier than their european counterparts.Messi will be finished by the time he hits his early 30's, CR would probably play well till he's 36.
Zaneti is an exception right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
A40:

I'd actually put Mueller in the 2nd tier. With Neymar, Suarez, Ribery, Robben he is certainly better than Bale
Mueller is a good player but is certainly not better than Bale.People seem to have forgotten how good Bale is because of his dip in form this past season.He will prove you all wrong next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:
The contenders right now are
Messi
Ronaldo
Suarez
Neymar
Hazard

Robben was injured for most part of the season except he makes up for it before January.
which other Bayern player deserves to be there.
Hazard might probably be the ONLY EPL guy to make the top 10.
Y'all think after a successful season with Chelsea, he won't be recognised, a season where he was consistent through out, won personal award and led his team to titles.
You do know we have players like Iniesta, Pogba and Rakitic right? They did great domestically and in Europe too. You don't wanna rate someone who only showed prowess domestically ahead of the ones who did it in every competition they played. Plus, we still have 3 trophies to add to our treble. Hazard would be lucky to be in Top 10. The players I mentioned are players that are definitely gonna be in The Fifa 11 for the year. Same can never be said of Hazard as long as this year is concerned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

A40, I go chop ur money, why won't Hazard make top 10, it's not possible, We are talking about the World Best player of the year and you think after that stellar performaNce for Chelsea this season and the fact that he was crowned the best player in a whole league?
with Ribery and Robben getting injured for most part of last season.....The PFA alone has upgraded his status this year....no be coaches, captains abi na Goal keepers and Journalists they vote for Ballon D'or??

Story! Too much Goat.com news dey worry you bro. Read news, editorials and columns from other sites and not Troll.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
bykebyke:
Laporta:"The only reason the current board are pushing for Turan is because of their failure in signing Pogba"
Make him shut up! Him talk these days don dey piss me off. Abegi make we hear word! With the demans Pogba dey make even, I no want am again. Make him no come unsettle our team. Imagine who never win anything wan be highest paid just after Messi. Him dey mad? Make people like Neymar and Iniesta come do wetin? You no know say beefing go dey?

I dey very OK with the Turan deal abeg. Na Lucho request for am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
stevemims:
Lol. stop giving us that crap bro, '36'? Abeg quote me anyday if penaldo play rich that age. Let it be known messi would make a difference to the 'south american' thing.

There is a vast difference between the pair. If Messi loses his pace, he would drop deep fully and do the playmaking from there, and maybe burst forward every once in a while. If Ronaldo loses his pace, then there is nothing left to do than hang up his boots. Abi him sef wan drop deep and turn playmaker? cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Make him shut up! Him talk these days don dey piss me off. Abegi make we hear word! With the demans Pogba dey make even, I no want am again. Make him no come unsettle our team. Imagine who never win anything wan be highest paid just after Messi. Him dey mad? Make people like Neymar and Iniesta come do wetin? You no know say beefing go dey?

I dey very OK with the Turan deal abeg. Na Lucho request for am.
You deh tell our next Presido to shut up?grin

As for Turan,i see him as an average midfielder and i really do not know what Enrique sees in him..

As for Pogba,make en go baff.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
sebod:

Zaneti is an exception right?
The Italian league favours old players.There is a good reason he wasn't invited to the Argentine 2010 WC team despite having a stellar season with inter.Mind you, a 38 year old Luca toni was their top scorer this past season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
bykebyke:

You deh tell our next Presido to shut up?grin

As for Turan,i see him as an average midfielder and i really do not know what Enrique sees in him..

As for Pogba,make en go baff.
Seriously, I dey tellz you. If you dey read wetin this guy dey talk every now and then, you go follow tell am to shut up. I tell you, him talk these days don too much. Even many people wey bin wamt am don dey even change mouth dey go Barto place. Seriously, watch am closely henceforth and see for yourself.

As for the Turan deal... Tell me Rakitic was World Class before he joined Barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

There is a vast difference between the pair. If Messi loses his pace, he would drop deep fully and do the playmaking from there, and maybe burst forward every once in a while. If Ronaldo loses his pace, then there is nothing left to do than hang up his boots. Abi him sef wan drop deep and turn playmaker? cheesycheesycheesy
If Ronaldo loses his pace, his killer instinct coupled with his superb positioning and phenomenal finishing would see him become the best '9' in the world.Although I doubt that because he is 30 and still among the top 5 fastest in the world(faster than Messi btw).So I wonder when he will lose his pace.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
If Ronaldo loses his pace, his killer instinct coupled with his superb positioning and phenomenal finishing would see him become the best '9' in the world.Although I doubt that because he is 30 and still among the top 5 fastest in the world(faster than Messi btw).So I wonder when he will lose his pace.
Faster than Messi yet Messi is still better. Wow, I love that. Little wonder he becomes useless when teams doesn't give him acres of space to exploit. As against Messi who dribbles his way past opponents even in tight angles.

Well, they are of different class, so I don't expect Ronaldo to play at Messi's level. It's understandable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

You do know we have players like Iniesta, Pogba and Rakitic right? They did great domestically and in Europe too. You don't wanna rate someone who only showed prowess domestically ahead of the ones who did it in every competition they played. Plus, we still have 3 trophies to add to our treble. Hazard would be lucky to be in Top 10. The players I mentioned are players that are definitely gonna be in The Fifa 11 for the year. Same can never be said of Hazard as long as this year is concerned.

Seems you guys have forgotten this is an annual award an not based on previous record.

Robben and Ribery nd Pogba got injured nd stayed off a lil bit long.

Iniesta didn't start most matches for Barca.

The UCL performance isn't the ONLY criteria for picking the world best player for a calender year, there's more to it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

Seems you guys have forgotten this is an annual award an not based on previous record.

Robben and Ribery nd Pogba got injured nd stayed off a lil bit long.

Iniesta didn't start most matches for Barca.

The UCL performance isn't the ONLY criteria for picking the world best player for a calender year, there's more to it
Are you serious? Iniesta didn't start most matches? Tell me you are joking, please! Pogba injured? For how long? Ohh c'mon bro! Why you dey yarn like this na? If you say so for Ribery and Robben, fine! Pogba? Nah. Iniesta? Like seriously?

You are making it seem like Hazard was the only player that won domestic trophies. All the players I made mention of won domestic doubles. Plus, Champions League trophy for Rak and Iniesta. Pogba got to the final which was no little feat.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Seriously, I dey tellz you. If you dey read wetin this guy dey talk every now and then, you go follow tell am to shut up. I tell you, him talk these days don too much. Even many people wey bin wamt am don dey even change mouth dey go Barto place. Seriously, watch am closely henceforth and see for yourself.

As for the Turan deal... Tell me Rakitic was World Class before he joined Barça.
Anybody but Bartomeu..that man is a Rossell2.0.

As for Turan,until i see a picture of him signing a deal with Bartemou beside him,i won't say anything about him again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

Read closely! I'm not ignorant about EPL hype, That is why I reduced it to top 5 even though he does not deserve to make top 10. If Hazard makes top 5 for either one you win

Best player in a league that could not get past the 2nd round in all European competitions is not an achievement to brag about. The Copa ban will count for nada!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
bykebyke:

Anybody but Bartomeu..that man is a Rossell2.0.

As for Turan,until i see a picture of him signing a deal with Bartemou beside him,i won't say anything about him again.

Okay.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Faster than Messi yet Messi is still better. Wow, I love that. Little wonder he becomes useless when teams doesn't give him acres of space to exploit. As against Messi who dribbles his way past opponents even in tight angles.

Well, they are of different class, so I don't expect Ronaldo to play at Messi's level. It's understandable.
Messi will end up fat like Ronaldinho and R9 by the time he hits early 30's.I hear he loves his Barbecue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Are you serious? Iniesta didn't start most matches? Tell me you are joking, please! Pogba injured? For how long? Ohh c'mon bro! Why you dey yarn like this na? If you say so for Ribery and Robben, fine! Pogba? Nah. Iniesta? Like seriously?

You are making it seem like Hazard was the only player that won domestic trophies. All the players I made mention of won domestic doubles. Plus, Champions League trophy for Rak and Iniesta. Pogba got to the final which was no little feat.
Pogba was injured for like 2 months, I wasn't sure about Iniesta.....did he start all of Barca's matches??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
A40:

Read closely! I'm not ignorant about EPL hype, That is why I reduced it to top 5 even though he does not deserve to make top 10. If Hazard makes top 5 for either one you win

Best player in a league that could not get past the 2nd round in all European competitions is not an achievement to brag about. The Copa ban will count for nada!
Till then bro, let's leave arguments for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

When will this hazard d**k riders realise neymar can't be the play maker of barcelona because there is a small god in barcelona, did messi. Score 50 goals when baba ronaldinho was in the 10 role @ barca?

Its funny how they say messi made him good while neymar did bad last 2 season (in his own standard)

At the age of 23 he has scored over 44goals for brazil

Not even messi cr7 pele maradona did such

If messi only made him good then I guess lord fred hulk marcelo alves oscar made him good in brazil?

Hazard is good I agree but better than neymar hell no

I can bet my life neymar will make top 3 ballon d or

This year

As for hazard he couldn't even make ucl team when ivanovic was picked over alves

hazard might make 10th position with his driblling fat a**
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
Mueller is a good player but is certainly not better than Bale.People seem to have forgotten how good Bale is because of his dip in form this past season.He will prove you all wrong next season.
Apart from long range shooting and pace there is nothing else Bale has over Mueller. Bale is a fantastic player but Mueller is an all round juggernaut. He is definitely better than Bale. Go and check their individual records and titles they are not in the same class at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
ollah1:
Pls make una quit putting hazard and messi on same line. Messi stands on his alone

Hazard, CR7 , neymar, bale et al shld be placed on the same line
FELONY! you would have been lynched if you said this in the streets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

When will this hazard d**k riders realise neymar can't be the play maker of barcelona because there is a small god in barcelona, did messi. Score 50 goals when baba ronaldinho was in the 10 role @ barca?

Its funny how they say messi made him good while neymar did bad last 2 season (in his own standard)

At the age of 23 he has scored over 44goals for brazil

Not even messi cr7 pele maradona did such

If messi only made him good then I guess lord fred hulk marcelo alves oscar made him good in brazil?

Hazard is good I agree but better than neymar hell no

I can bet my life neymar will make top 3 ballon d or

This year

As for hazard he couldn't even make ucl team when ivanovic was picked over alves

hazard might make 10th position with his driblling fat a**
Well said... Well said.cheesy

Lol@dribbling fat a**cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.