Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4565277 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (6178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
FELONY! you would have been lynched if you said this in the streets.

Well I know how u feel. It's diff to accept but truth as to be told and what you read is the Gospel truth.
Learn to deal with it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
jimmy4x:

Pogba was injured for like 2 months, I wasn't sure about Iniesta.....did he start all of Barca's matches??
Iniesta need not start all of our matches. Heck, even Neymar didn't start all. Neymar didn't play some at all even. Benched.

Pogba's influence can never be overemphasized. Look no further than the Champions League final. He was a beast. Even the demi-god "Messi" had a hard time getting past him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
Messi will end up fat like Ronaldinho and R9 by the time he hits early 30's.I hear he loves his Barbecue.
Until then...cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
A40:

Apart from long range shooting and pace there is nothing else Bale has over Mueller. Bale is a fantastic player but Mueller is an all round juggernaut. He is definitely better than Bale. Go and check their individual records and titles they are not in the same class at all

To be honest I will pick Mueller ahead of bale anyday however,it will be unfair to judge both players using individual records and titles in this case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
diggz:

To be honest I will pick Mueller ahead of bale anyday however,it will be unfair to judge both players using individual records and titles in this case.
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Well said... Well said.cheesy

Lol@dribbling fat a**cheesycheesycheesy
Do you also believe u must make the UEFA CL list to make the Ballon D'or top 10??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
South american players are known to decline earlier than their european counterparts.Messi will be finished by the time he hits his early 30's, CR would probably play well till he's 36.

MR CORTANA abi na OCTOPUS PAUL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Krasid:
FELONY! you would have been lynched if you said this in the streets.
You call that felony? It's simply the truth man yi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
A40:

Apart from long range shooting and pace there is nothing else Bale has over Mueller. Bale is a fantastic player but Mueller is an all round juggernaut. He is definitely better than Bale. Go and check their individual records and titles they are not in the same class at all
Muller is not a star figure and does not have that explosiveness of a star player.He does his job well(scores, assist,et all), but does not look like a player who would one day become the best in the world.You wouldn't expect Bale to have more individual accolades than him when he started his career as a left back at Southampton and metamorphosed to the explosive winger at Tottenham.He also happens to be playing for Wales, unlike Muller who started from the Bayern youth team and plays for Germany.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
ollah1:

Well I know how u feel. It's diff to accept but truth as to be told and what you read is the Gospel truth.
Learn to deal with it
Since you think Hazard is in CR's level, then I think Hazard will surpass Messi next season once he starts adding goals to his game.I think it's time I start accepting the truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

Do you also believe u must make the UEFA CL list to make the Ballon D'or top 10??
Nope! You don't have to. Honestly! But then, I honestly think you have to make the FIFA 11 to make top 5 at least. For top 10, I cant say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Nope! You don't have to. Honestly! But then, I honestly think you have to make the FIFA 11 to make top 5 at least. For top 10, I cant say.
Good.
My top 5 there were guys who made the UEFA 11 except Hazard.
Messi
Ronaldo
Neymar
Suarez
Did Iniesta make FIFA 11? If yes, he could take the number 5 spot

I have seen the UETA Team of the tournament, haven't seen FIFA 15 yet or is it the same ??

but then, these players still have August to January to boost their chances.

The Major reason I included Hazard is because he got voted as the best player in England.
He definitely will be recognised ahead of players from Serie A.....there is the believe that England is highly competitive and for a player to guide his team to the EPL title and still won personal Local awards for himself, a league where none of their teams got past the elimination round, they can't totally overlook the league, Hazard shud make top 10 easily.

Maybe Top 5 is being to ambitious for now considering his team got eliminated at the round of 16
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Krasid:
Muller is not a star figure and does not have that explosiveness of a star player.He does his job well(scores, assist,et all), but does not look like a player who would one day become the best in the world.You wouldn't expect Bale to have more individual accolades than him when he started his career as a left back at Southampton and metamorphosed to the explosive winger at Tottenham.He also happens to be playing for Wales, unlike Muller who started from the Bayern youth team and plays for Germany.
Then you need to adjust your definition of a star. Star is not by dong fancy hairstyle and all. What Mueller does you need to study a game very closely to identify his importance. What is explosive? That is just a fancy term people throw around. Hulk and Emenike are also 'explosive' doesn't mean they are not average players

Do you think Gareth Bale can become the best in the world? He is just the typical British player that has loads of speed. Granted he is slightly better than the average British player but that doesn't put him on the same level with Mueller who uses his intelligence to make room for Robben and Ribery to shine with his runs and interpretation of space

I will name 100 of players who came from Bayern youth team and possess a German passport and have amounted to nothing.

Mueller is better than Bale. As a footballer, in terms of trophies na everything Mueller take pass Bale
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

Good.
My top 5 there were guys who made the UEFA 11 except Hazard.
Messi
Ronaldo
Neymar
Suarez
Did Iniesta make FIFA 11? If yes, he could take the number 5 spot

but then, these players still have August to January to boost their chances.

The Major reason I included Hazard is because he got voted as the best player in England.
He definitely will be recognised ahead of players from Serie A.....there is the believe that England is highly competitive and for a player to guide his team to the EPL title and still won personal Local awards for himself, a league where none of their teams got past the elimination round, they can't totally overlook the league, Hazard shud make top 10 easily.

Maybe Top 5 is being to ambitious for now considering his team got eliminated at the round of 16
Iniesta was among of course. Plus, the aforementioned Barca players have 3 more trophies at their grasp. Its only going to cement their spots more.

Hazard would make top 10 I know that. But top 5? Not sure. Maybe if he is lucky, or maybe not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Iniesta was among of course. Plus, the aforementioned Barca players have 3 more trophies at their grasp. Its only going to cement their spots more.

Hazard would make top 10 I know that. But top 5? Not sure. Maybe if he is lucky, or maybe not.
Who are the 11 players who made FIFA 11??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:11am On Jul 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

Last season, Did any player from EPL make top 10? Only Di Maria and he made it based on his performance before he got to ENgland
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Last season, Did any player from EPL make top 10? Only Di Maria and he made it based on his performance before he got to ENgland
Hazard performed and got more recognized than he did/was last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Story! Too much Goat.com news dey worry you bro. Read news, editorials and columns from other sites and not Troll.com
This isn't about goal.com, why was Suarez snubbed last season.

England do not have a single player named on the list, while World Cup winners
Germany have the most players with six.
All of the 23 players named, however, ply their trade in Europe, for eight different
clubs. Real Madrid and Bayern Munich both have six players, while Barca have
four.
There are five representatives from the Premier League, with Chelsea boasting
three: Diego Costa, Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard, who has been included
for the third straight year.
Suarez, despite scoring 31 Premier League goals last season for Liverpool before
making a big summer move to Barcelona, has been overlooked completely.
The Uruguayan made his return from a four-month ban for biting an opponent at
the World Cup in the weekend's El Clasico.

And there is a clause in the voting regulations for the Ballon d'or which
references "overall behaviour", with Suarez's deemed to warrant his absence.

This is about the 23-man Ballon D'or shortlist for the 2013/2014 season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:47am On Jul 03, 2015
I see someone is obsessed with Hazard... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2015
I also made mention of how he struggled in the UCL knockouts,scoring in only one of seven games. So u cant use him scoring at the WC as your own point. Messi has refined his game now. Like Adidas always say about him in their advert for him#ThereWillBeHaters
Krasid:
Spare me the excuses.He scored 4 goals in the WC(just 2 behind the top scorer) playing in this deep position, didn't he? He has gotten a few chances in this tourney but hasn't taken it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2015
One of the most sarcastic comment ever
ollah1:

Don't mind the guy. He likes licking Messi's ass. Wondering why he won't score all the way to the finals. The Messi guy is a real joke. He should learn from Ronaldo that scores back to back hat trick and go trophyless but hell no he chose to make the team succesful rather than playing for individual accolade.

In Messi's diary. IT'S THE TEAM FIRST
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

This isn't about goal.com, why was Suarez snubbed last season.

This is about the 23-man Ballon D'or shortlist for the 2013/2014 season
You and I know Suarez's case was different. If Neymar would be at a loss, then Ronaldo would be too, cause he too got a ban against Cordoba.

Neymar is being targeted no doubt. If what they said about the linesman were true, then it means football is in trouble.

Frankly, Neymar's case was grossly exaggerated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

Who are the 11 players who made FIFA 11??
Not yet announced. But then, I am 99% sure he won't be in there. The forward line is already crowded out. The midfield is already occupied. Unless he wants to be fixed in the defence, which has its own competitors already. Or maybe the custodian. Wait, there are many keepers already fighting for it.

You see...? He has no place in that line-up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:

my boy Dickson has made sense today!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2015
philfearon:
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
For once I think I would go with Krasid on this, I would pick Bale over Muller anyday. #myopinionthough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Mueller is like a Sergio.B...u dnt see him that much in a match but when you watch him you see his influence. Give me Mueller any day anytime. When did speed and long range shooting start deciding matches like intelligence,positioning and awareness? Even 80percent or more of Ronaldo's goals were from inside the box. Abegii...Mueller is better,even in consistency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
`What's wrong with people?
Muller is head, shoulder, knees and toes ahead of Bale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
philfearon:

I see steewpidity written all over u guy. You referring to me as ur boy clearly states u hv got madness in ur blood. I intend not to start nuffing here so kindly respect ursef and never ever u refer to me as ur boy. What insolence angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintwill(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
IN TRAINING FOR COPA FINAL AGAINST CHILE

DO YOU SEE MESSI STEALING THE SHOW IN THIS ONE WITH A MOTM AWARD??

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
What do you guys think about Barca and this Catalan identity that is growing stronger. Some football analyst are saying it is bringing politics to the Game. As some of you might be aware, UEFA has opened a proceeding against us due to the Flags at the Final. Sanctions include partial closure of camp nou and a fine worth around 60k Euros.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
marqueetim:
What do you guys think about Barca and this Catalan identity that is growing stronger. Some football analyst are saying it is bringing politics to the Game. As some of you might be aware, UEFA has opened a proceeding against us due to the Flags at the Final. Sanctions include partial closure of camp nou and a fine worth around 60k Euros.

Why is our darling club always the target of all this hate from almost every angle.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (6178) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.