Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,190 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4502887 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Madrid conspiracy lol
Awesome01:

Why is our darling club always the target of all this hate from almost every angle.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
marqueetim:
What do you guys think about Barca and this Catalan identity that is growing stronger. Some football analyst are saying it is bringing politics to the Game. As some of you might be aware, UEFA has opened a proceeding against us due to the Flags at the Final. Sanctions include partial closure of camp nou and a fine worth around 60k Euros.
Bro... No be today e start. It has tayed. Infact, it has been like that since the foundation of the club because the politics was already there. So you should know our rivalry with Madrid goes beyond just football. It cuts across virtually all spheres.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:

I see steewpidity written all over u guy. You referring to me as ur boy clearly states u hv got madness in ur blood. I intend not to start nuffing here so kindly respect ursef and never ever u refer to me as ur boy. What insolence angry
E pain am!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
I can see u now derive loads of fun from bin an E-ediot. I hv warned u already,so dont f00l ur sef dat I wont involve ur entire lineage when next I hv to respond to ur f00lishness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
saintwill:
IN TRAINING FOR COPA FINAL AGAINST CHILE

DO YOU SEE MESSI STEALING THE SHOW IN THIS ONE WITH A MOTM AWARD??

A god, sharing his divine presence with mere mortals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
And those who claim about hazard's dribble should know that player should have a balance in his statistical and practical performance. Neymar has the balance. He plays well on the pitch and also scores loads of goals. Whereas Hazard is all about dribble and when we see his statistical record he is very poor.

(Sorry for trying to start another war)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
On a quick note tho; I'm amazed how some people view football. T. Mueller and G. Bale? They're a huge level apart. If football can be graded by secondary school class,T. Mueller would be in SS2 while G. Bale a JSS1 young'un.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
And those who claim about hazard's dribble should
know that player should have a balance in his
statistical and practical performance. Neymar has the
balance. He plays well on the pitch and also scores
loads of goals. Whereas Hazard is all about dribble
and when we see his statistical record he is very
poor.

(Sorry for trying to start another war)

And quite notably, his dribbles are not creative. They look ordinary. There's no wow effect to his take ons
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mcleo007:
On a quick note tho; I'm amazed how some people view football. T. Mueller and G. Bale? They're a huge level apart. If football can be graded by secondary school class,T. Mueller would be in SS2 while G. Bale a JSS1 young'un.
Barca fan or not I wonder how people go compare bale with muller
Na because muller no dey do hairstyle or underwear advert?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mcleo007:

And quite notably, his dribbles are not creative. They look ordinary. There's no wow effect to his take ons

Now watch out for that jimmy4x watever

He will soon appear infact he will win the award for best hazard d*** rider
At first I thought he is a robot behind the computer

Its as if he has another account called hazard so when someone say hazard even if its in the sexuality section he will always be there to argue

I remember when he said hazard assists more than neymar then raudmeter showed him that neymar has more assists than hazard since he came to europe
The guy started talking about chances created take ons key passes

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade5(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mcleo007:

wow effect.....hahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

I remember when he said hazard assists more than neymar then raudmeter showed him that neymar has more assists than hazard since he came to europe

Kindly quote where @Raumdeuter and I had this debate, these guys are professionals doing their business, why do we have to talk down a player just in a bid to make our own player look good., I can't remember anyone saying Neymar is completely useless but its not the same with Hazard, how could a sensible man say hazard is a completely useless player just to make Neymar look like a god.

, He will soon appear infact he will win the award for best hazard d*** rider

Its as if he has another account called hazard so when someone say hazard even if its in the sexuality section he will always be there to argue, Hahahahahahaha

Just imagine, what kinda comment is this, don't be ridiculous, try to act mature and sensible even if u are programmed to act otherwise.
I'm not here to get into an unnecessary argument with you or anyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

He will soon appear infact he will win the award for best hazard d*** rider

Its as if he has another account called hazard so when someone say hazard even if its in the sexuality section he will always be there to argue

Hahahahahahaha
Last season's Champions League matches played by Neymar were 12, and he scored 10 goals. With his 10 goals, he has scored more than Hazard that has played 31 games in the last 3 Champions League seasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by parrotibaba(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
OFFICIAL

Martin Montoya joins Inter Milan on an initial one year loan which could be increased further if he appears in a certain number of games

Source; Goal.com and Twitter

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

Kindly quote where @Raumdeuter and I had this debate, these guys are professionals doing their business, why do we have to talk down a player just in a bid to make our own player look good., I can't remember anyone saying Neymar is completely useless but its not the same with Hazard, how could a sensible man say hazard is a completely useless player just to make Neymar look like a god.

Just imagine, what kinda comment is this, don't be ridiculous, try to act mature and sensible even if u are programmed to act otherwise.
I'm not here to get into an unnecessary argument with you or anyone.
Am tired of acting matured cos u piss me off

If the chelski thread was not that active I would have searched for it am not jobless u know

Unlike sme people that wait for the name hazard to be mentioned

Ps. No cule said hazard is useless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Am tired of acting matured cos u piss me off
How on earth do I piss you off when I have NEVER had an argument or debate with you, are you A-40 or Dayo, see me see trouble o, u hail Neymar, I hail Hazard, do u expect me to have the same view as urs or did I force it down ur throat to love Hazard?

If the chelski thread was not that active I would have searched for it am not jobless u know

Unlike sme people that wait for the name hazard to be mentioned

Ps. No cule said hazard is useless
Then you haven't been following the Chelsea thread like you are making it seem.
Do u even know wat comment I came to make about Hazard here, who came to compare him on this thread?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:
I can see u now derive loads of fun from bin an E-ediot. I hv warned u already,so dont f00l ur sef dat I wont involve ur entire lineage when next I hv to respond to ur f00lishness.
Nothing will change the fact that for once in Ur entire NAIRALAND CAREER,you made small sense.
Clap for yourself boy,you earned the clap!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bye bye Montoya, you kukuma no gree improve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why are some people showing their RASCALITY on our thread. #Reported angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
kiss
honeric01:
Bye bye Montoya, you kukuma no gree improve.

@Hon. But why? He is only going on loan my bros. Its not outright sales o. He may improve at Inter naaa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:

May god punish the imbeciles called ur parents for bringing u smelloz to this world. As a matter of fact,may amadioha render u impotent bf u fada anoda generation of ur dead family with no brains.

And the madman starts ranting.Like Peak,its in you!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Awesome01:
kiss

@Hon. But why? He is only going on loan my bros. Its not outright sales o. He may improve at Inter naaa

That guy no gree improve jare, that's why we got Alex Vidal.

make he go permanently!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ahhh! It seems it's Enrique that wants Turan! So he is most likely to come!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:

Ur fada is a mad man. Just like ur grandfada,great grand fada and ur unborn kids.
lame.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
jimmy4x:

How on earth do I piss you off when I have NEVER had an argument or debate with you, are you A-40 or Dayo, see me see trouble o, u hail Neymar, I hail Hazard, do u expect me to have the same view as urs or did I force it down ur throat to love Hazard?

Then you haven't been following the Chelsea thread like you are making it seem.
Do u even know wat comment I came to make about Hazard here, who came to compare him on this thread?
I don't know how to share comments on nairaland

Liked at 11:59pm On Jun 22:
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re:
Official Chelsea Fan Thread: CHAMPIONS OF
ENGLAND ~ Pride Of London by nonsoroyalty:
5:01pm On Jun 18
jimmy4x:
let's talk about our different leagues now where
dey both came out as the winners....U can only
expect Hazard to make top 11 of the UCL (when his
team didn't even get to tube quarter finals) when u
don't reason well.
Hahaha I don catch am oooo
Ivanovic didn't get to quarter final but he was picked
as the best) in this ucl over dani alves who won the
ucl
So if ivanovic can make it to the squad why didn't
hazard muntula
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes 1 Share (Un-Share)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re:
Official Chelsea Fan Thread: CHAMPIONS OF
ENGLAND ~ Pride Of London by nonsoroyalty:
5:10pm On Jun 18
jimmy4x:
Does that mean Ivanovic was more influential in
the UCL than Hazard, PSG goals nd crosses dt led
to the goals even came from his wing.
oga shut ur gutters
I asked why hazard no make am u say na because e
team no go far
I told u ivanovic made it over dani alves who
reached the finals
U dey change talk
Am done with u
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
arda turan over pogba for me....experienced and would fit in perfectly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
philfearon:
lame.
Not only lame to even think this guy was born through self-service stains
Ps: you should have ignored the attention seeking tw@t
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Concerning this Pogba matter, his transfer fee is too much naa!
More than £80million for a midfielder?? no na!

But the fees can be justified if you say it a long term transfer considering his age!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Not only lame to even think this guy was born through self-service stains

Ps: you should have ignored the attention seeking tw@t
I was bored..Wanted to set him rant!

(1) (2) (3) ... (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.