Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4501959 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (6145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
I feel Laporta chose to contest at a wrong timing. No matter the initial errors of Barto, he has corrected them plus the fact that he has a treble to back up his good works.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I wondered how a treble winning president would be deposed! Laporta was wasting his time obviously. grin cheesy
My view as regards the people against Barto is, is it not the Socis that are there in Barcelona, who obviously know the INs and OUTs more than us, ain't they the people voting for Barto? Do they not know he is bad as many painted him to be? Why then did they vote for him?

People should just take a chill pill and hope things get better. Wishing Barto failure is wishing our darling club failure. It's only an ignorant fellow, or one who obviously doesn't love the club that would wish Barto failure. If Barto fails, then Barca fails.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
honeric01:
Where did the additional 50% votes go to?

I no understand o.. 25% votes alone gave us almost the current scores we have so far or how do they do the counting?
It means all the other votes were shared in the same ratio as it was in 25%. Understood? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
dmcdad:

My view as regards the people against Barto is, is it not the Socis that are there in Barcelona, who obviously know the INs and OUTs more than us, ain't they the people voting for Barto? Do they not know he is bad as many painted him to be? Why then did they vote for him?

People should just take a chill pill and hope things get better. Wishing Barto failure is wishing our darling club failure. It's only an ignorant fellow, or one who obviously doesn't love the club that would wish Barto failure. If Barto fails, then Barca fails.
*winks! Cryuff*
To hell with him and his outdated model! There are many routes to football success.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
dmcdad:

It means all the other votes were shared in the same ratio as it was in 25%. Understood? cheesycheesycheesy

Chei grin

Johnpaul88:
Clearly, counting is done in bits and results announced periodically.

Okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Debroslink:
I feel Laporta chose to contest at a wrong timing. No matter the initial errors of Barto, he has corrected them plus the fact that he has a treble to back up his good works.

He should make sure he brings back the youth platform, that part of the club is going really down and it's not cool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
@honeric01
They will derive what point of the total votes is 25% 50% 75% and 100%. So when they have reached that particular threshold, they will now calculate how many % of vote went to each candidate at that juncture. So why the 25% 50% results looks the same is that the voting pattern was regular. Unlike Naija wey Buhari go score 5mill here and 39k anoda place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
@honeric01
They will derive what point of the total votes is 25% 50% 75% and 100%. So when they have reached that particular threshold, they will now calculate how many % of vote went to each candidate at that juncture. So why the 25% 50% results looks the same is that the voting pattern was regular. Unlike Naija wey Buhari go score 5mill here and 39k anoda place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Im so happy,even if friexa nd benedito had stepped dwn 4 laporta,bartomeu would stil have one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
dmcdad:

That's a survey of 5000 voters and not the final score yet. Make una wait make them announce am around 11pm.
i told u my broda
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Meanwhile, SAVE OUR MONEY,WE SAY NO TO POGBA!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
RAKITIC:
i told u my broda
Lol... I knew he was gonna win. Just saying then yoi shouldn't count your eggs before they are hatched. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Johnpaul88:
*winks! Cryuff*
To hell with him and his outdated model! There are many routes to football success.
Last-placed candidate Toni Freixa: “People voted for Bartomeu to keep Laporta out”

Now this is a food for thought... Why do they want Laporta out? There are alot we don't know from here. For those clamoring for Laporta, could there be things you and I don't know about? I mean, these same people are in Barcelona, so obviously they are better equipped with more infos than ourselves here.

I said it sometime ago... There could be something(s) about Laporta that many (supporting him) don't know about. I think this clears the air on that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Official: Josep Maria Bartomeu is elected as president of FC Barcelona for the next six years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 12:16am On Jul 19, 2015
barto and his gentle face and his cute glass....i had no favourite
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Official: Josep Maria Bartomeu is elected as president of FC Barcelona for the next six years.

he listens to the fans smiley

and the coach. its good for us now. we need to close the la liga gap with madrid in the next 15 years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2015
Well,the hand writing has been on the wall for a while,and now it is manifest for all to see.
Bartomeu is the rightful winner,and he won.
BENEFICIARIES OF HIS WIN:
- Every barca fan
- Arda Turan
- Forbes projection of Barca becoming the most valuable club again in 2016 is assured.
- continuity
- f*ck Pogba and Juventus
- The New Camp Nou
- and so much more!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
philfearon:
Well,the hand writing has been on the wall for a while,and now it is manifest for all to see.
Bartomeu is the rightful winner,and he won.
BENEFICIARIES OF HIS WIN:
- Every barca fan
- Arda Turan
- Forbes projection of Barca becoming the most valuable club again in 2016 is assured.
- continuity
- f*ck Pogba and Juventus
- The New Camp Nou
- and so much more!!
cheesycheesycheesy I love the emboldened.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
rozayx5:

he listens to the fans smiley

and the coach. its good for us now. we need to close the la liga gap with madrid in the next 15 years
I knew it would be difficult for him to lose even with the great history of his main rival with the club and especially after a treble winning season.

We can only hope he rectifies the issue with La Masia and the ties with Qatar. We don't want to change Camp Nou to Camp Qatar, do we

Morning Cules! Happy new week.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
I knew it would be difficult for him to lose even with the great history of his main rival with the club and especially after a treble winning season.

We can only hope he rectifies the issue with La Masia and the ties with Qatar. We don't want to change Camp Nou to Camp Qatar, do we

Morning Cules! Happy new week.

camp qatar. not acceptable

we can keep the other deals 50m a year cashflow aint no joke shocked
enough to settle a lot of needs in the club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy I love the emboldened.
You are welcome..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Chai..
La Masia is going oo.........
Bartomeou did a ''Kano and Jigawa'' on that election oo gringringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2015
MysticZeus:
Chai..

La Masia is going oo.........

Bartomeou did a ''Kano and Jigawa'' on that election oo gringringringrin

We will fare well with or without La Masia. We won the UCL before and after Laporta. Barto, ride on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MysticZeus: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Debroslink:

We will fare well with or without La Masia. We won the UCL before and after Laporta. Barto, ride on.

In the long run, we would suffer for it severely.

Tell Me Your Best 10 barca players since 2003.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
I said it earlier, this new jersey is fine!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
^^^^^True. Wow, looks really great on Arda.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
The jersey make sense sha. Hoping to get one soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Who has watched this video of Neymar and Robinbo dancing? gringrin

Neymar looks so innocent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw5j0cL7R2I&itct=CDwQpDAYACITCNDv88CA6sYCFdCdHQodz0sFClImTmV5bWFyIGFuZCBSb2JpbmhvIGRhbmNpbmcgd2l0aCBhIGJhbGw%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adioolayi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
MysticZeus:

In the long run, we would suffer for it severely.

Tell Me Your Best 10 barca players since 2003.
The guy doesn't know what he was saying...I don't think Barca can be this great without La Masia....the breeding ground of core talents of Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Messiah in Gabon

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
adioolayi:

The guy doesn't know what he was saying...I don't think Barca can be this great without La Masia....the breeding ground of core talents of Barca

I agree with your reasoning. Barto needs to do something aboutt La masia asap. Barca grooms the best players in the world and we don't need to buy the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) ... (6145) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.