Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4571107 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinho only plays defensive games, are you having a laugh mate? The same mourinho who made real madrid the best attacking team in 2012,in which benzema,higuan,cr7 scored a mouth watering 118, a record that stood till this year.
Hazard has missed 4 big and easy chances this season. Against arsenal,city and hosts of other.
Was it mourinho who went into the pitch to stopp him from scoring the easy chances he had.
Dear hensben we know ramos is not a striker,but do u think if he misses an easy opportunity my grandma could score he would be un-criticised
I still haven't giving my take on ikedia,its too early to start laughing at the fat as.s player.
Its 2015 and you still use the suarez and messi feeding neymar as an excuse,did you know neymar also assisted messi 7 times last season

Did you know neymar had the second most dribbles in laliga behind messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2015
It even turns out I reduced neymars stats
Neymar assisted messi 9times not 7
Messi assisted him 13 times
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Mourinho only plays defensive games, are you having a laugh mate? The same mourinho who made real madrid the best attack team in 2011,in which benzema,higuan,cr7 scored a mouth watering 118, a record that stood till this year.
Hazard has missed 4 big and easy chances this season. Against arsenal,city and hosts of other.
Was it mourinho who went into the pitch to stopp him from scoring the easy chances he had.
Dear hensben we know ramos is not a striker,but do u think if he misses an easy opportunity my grandma could score he would be un-criticised
I still haven't giving my take on ikedia,its too early to start laughing at the fat as.s player.
Its 2015 and you still use the suarez and messi feeding neymar as an excuse,did you know neymar also assisted messi 7 times last season

People are just hating and hating. Pure hypocrites! The season prior to last season(that is Neymar's maiden season), the complain was that there were 2 versions of Neymar. The Brazilian Neymar and the Barça Neymar. People were wailing that he should replicate his Brazil form for Barça.

Fast forward a season after (last season), after scoring 39 mouthwatering times, same people started saying he was being spoonfed by Messi and Suarez. How come no one is complaining about Penaldo being spoonfed and all? And how come no one is taking into account that Hazard takes penalties for Chelshit, which obviously increases his goal tally.

Take away his penalties and you are left with winger/attacker scoring a paltry 10 goals. Now tell me, why would a sane person compare such a player with the one who scored 39 goals. Haba! It's not fair na. And as if that was not sinful enough, they compared him to the demi-god and Penaldo. Now, that's first grade foolishness if you ask me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
It even turns out I reduced neymars stats

Neymar assisted messi 9times not 7

Messi assisted him 13 times
And he was spoonfed. Mtchew.

Remember the pass to Messi against Sevilla, that Messi used to surpass Zara? It would have been an easy goal for Neymar to poke home. Remember the last fixture against Depotivo, that Neymar selflessly gave Messi a pass that was a sure goal for him? Need I day the one against Bayern at The Allianz Arena in the dying minutes when we had a fierce counter, and Neymar was supposed to poke the ball home even with his eyes closed but passed to Messi regardless? What these people need to understand is that, they do it for eachother.

Messi sets the pace as he does more for Neymar. But these guys should understand that it's what it is with the trio. No one should be talking about spoonfeeding here. Neymar makes amazing run in getting those passes from Messi. It takes intelligence for someone to get to such passes. Little wonder Messi gives less of such passes when Neymar is not playing. Or even when he gives them, they are not well utilised.

Make people calm down jare. Their talk too much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Mourinho only plays defensive games, are you having a laugh mate? The same mourinho who made real madrid the best attacking team in 2012,in which benzema,higuan,cr7 scored a mouth watering 118, a record that stood till this year.

Tell me any player that haven't miss a sitter. Neymar missed couple of chances last season but the different is that a lot of chances will still be created for him to score unlik Chelsea who create chance every 20 minutes against smaller teams and 40 minutes against big teams. Those goals Real Madrid scored under mou 70% of them were mostly from cr7.
I'm 100% sure you don't know barca more than me. After Chelsea, barca is my 2nd club so I watch their games. 80% of neymar's goals last season were tap-in/one on one with goalkeeper and messi feeds him about 65% of those goals directly or indirectly.
Ps: supporting barca doesn't make you 'football analytical genius' neither supporting Granada fc make one 'football ignorant' so learn to be mature with your comment. I believe you started supporting barca this 2000 era same with most Chelsea, man united, arsenal fan on this forum or you want to tell me you've been supporting barca right from the day she was found.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

People are just hating and hating. Pure hypocrites! The season prior to last season(that is Neymar's maiden season), the complain was that there were 2 versions of Neymar. The Brazilian Neymar and the Barça Neymar. People were wailing that he should replicate his Brazil form for Barça.

Fast forward a season after (last season), after scoring 39 mouthwatering times, same people started saying he was being spoonfed by Messi and Suarez. How come no one is complaining about Penaldo being spoonfed and all? And how come no one is taking into account that Hazard takes penalties for Chelshit, which obviously increases his goal tally.

Take away his penalties and you are left with winger/attacker scoring a paltry 10 goals. Now tell me, why would a sane person compare such a player with the one who scored 39 goals. Haba! It's not fair na. And as if that was not sinful enough, they compared him to the demi-god and Penaldo. Now, that's first grade foolishness if you ask me.
If you judge hazard base on goals I will do same to Neymar base on chances created, defensive ability, assist and individual award this past season. How about that?. Hazard scored 20 goals and assisted 15 for Lille why can't he do same playing for barca. Pedro almost hit 100 goals as a sub. Player, to tell you barca fluidity and attacking prowess.
Messi has been scoring tones of goals before Neymar so forget about 7 assist Neymar gave to him, it doesn't add anything to messi's brilliance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by djembadjemba: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
If you judge hazard base on goals I will do same to Neymar base on chances created, defensive ability, assist and individual award this past season. How about that?. Hazard scored 20 goals and assisted 15 for Lille why can't he do same playing for barca. Pedro almost hit 100 goals as a sub. Player, to tell you barca fluidity and attacking prowess.
Messi has been scoring tones of goals before Neymar so forget about 7 assist Neymar gave to him, it doesn't add anything to messi's brilliance.
Nobody should argue with this guy. It's a waste of time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
djembadjemba:
Nobody should argue with this guy. It's a waste of time.
Why pick only that to type rubbish huh. I know Pedro played one or two seasons as a starter but most as a sub.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Why pick only that to type rubbish huh. I know Pedro played one or two seasons as a starter but most as a sub.

Guardiola's seasons
1st: Messi, Etoo and Henry
2nd: Messi, Ibrahimovic and Pedro
3rd: Messi, Villa and Pedro
4th: Messi, Villa and Pedro

Tito Villanova
Messi, villa and Pedro

Gerado Martino
Messi, Villa and Pedro

Now do the maths
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
ollah1:

Guardiola's seasons

Tito Villanova
Messi, villa and Pedro

Gerado Martino
Messi, Villa and Pedro

Now do the maths

were is your source to this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Now I can see you are bent on talking from both sides of your mouth. This would be my last response to you after which I would rest my case.

You talked about judging both players with almost their entire stats including but not limited to; chances created, defensive ability, assists, et al. But unfortunately, you didn't come up with any of the aforementioned. As for individual awards, c'mon don't make a f of yourself. If you judge with individual awards, I would do same with team awards. And the last time I checked, team awards supersedes individual awards. No? Ask Mourinho. Plus, he has not won a quarter of the individual awards Neymar has scooped from playing in Santos and even in the national team.

Now let me educate you properly. When next you wanna digress with a point you are making, make sure you know your stuff hook, line and sinker. Pedro scored 99 goals, but did you put up the goal per game ratio? Of course not because you know it wouldn't do any good to your intended assertion. He scored 99 goals in 321 appearances from 2008 through 2015. And mind you, he wasn't always a sub. You don't agree? Check for the meaning of this acronym "MVP." Neymar on the other hand has played just over a hundred games for Barca and has scored 54 goals. Do the maths and see if they are on the same class.

Messi has been scoring tons of goals before Neymar quite alright. Same thing goes when you flip it. Neymar has been scoring and is still scoring in Brazil where Messi isn't playing. What would you say is the cause then? That Messi sends passes to him from Argentina or what? Of course Messi has an influence on him when it comes to scoring, but that is because football is a team sport and every player requires his teammates to perform well. I guess this spells why Messi or any striker are not the ones being the goalkeepers.

You and I know Neymar thrives more where he is the boss. In his maiden season, his best games came when Messi wasn't present. That gave him the ability to play his game to the fullest, and when he does, he causes havoc. Neymar is a big game player and every good and sane football fan knows this. He singlehandedly won Brazil the Confederations Cup by destroying every team that he got to face, including the then World Champions (Spain). No? He was taking care of proceedings too during the World Cup before the worst happened. Doing what he knows best in the Copa America too before he got his ban. In all these competitions, he never played with Messi or Suarez remember.

Wait oooooo! How many times has Hazard scored when the opponents parked the bus? Oh I forgot, you don't experience parked buses. Last season or the season before, it was just against West Ham. Now come to Spain, and not just to Spain, but to Barcelona where Neymar faces teams with 10 men behind the ball for the full stretch of a game. In all truthfulness, you think Hazard would score 5 goals against such teams? Oh I forgot, there are always penalties. These are the kinda teams Neymar plays week-in week-out. You think if he plays in EPL where acres of space are left for attackers to exploit he wouldn't break a scoring record? Dang!

So, to undermine his influence would be unwise and myopic. He is head and shoulders above Hazard. No? Prove to me a stage Hazard has excelled but not Neymar.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:

Don't need one but if you aren't convinced enough you know what to do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
The same way you posted your source when you said he played mostly as a sub? Ah... Hypocrisy indeed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
ollah1:

Guardiola's seasons

Tito Villanova
Messi, villa and Pedro

Gerado Martino
Messi, Sanchez and Pedro

Now do the maths

Fixed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

The same way you posted your source when you said he played mostly as a sub? Ah... Hypocrisy indeed.
or you're the same people that call him a bench warmer because he now play for Chelsea. # double standard peeps.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
or you're the same people that call him a bench warmer because he now play for Chelsea. # double standard peeps.
Of course since Neymar came (just 2 seasons ago), he played from the bench for the most part. But before that he was mostly a starter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Debroslink:

Fixed

1 like
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Now I can see you are bent on talking from both sides of your mouth. This would be my last response to you after which I would rest my case.

You talked about judging both players with almost their entire stats including but not limited to; chances created, defensive ability, assists, et al. But unfortunately, you didn't come up with any of the aforementioned. As for individual awards, c'mon don't make a f of yourself. If you judge with individual awards, I would do same with team awards. And the last time I checked, team awards supersedes individual awards. No? Ask Mourinho.
Plus, he has not won a quarter of the individual awards Neymar has scooped from playing in Santos and even in the national team.

Now let me educate you properly. When next you wanna digress with a point you are making, make sure you know your stuff hook, line and sinker. Pedro scored 99 goals, but did you put up the goal per game ratio? Of course not because you know it wouldn't do any good to your intended assertion. He scored 99 goals in 321 appearances from 2008 through 2015. And mind you, he wasn't always a sub. You don't agree? Check for the meaning of this acronym "MVP." Neymar on the other hand has played just over a hundred games for Barca and has scored 54 goals. Do the maths and see if they are on the same class.

Messi has been scoring tons of goals before Neymar quite alright. Same thing goes when you flip it. Neymar has been scoring and is still scoring in Brazil where Messi isn't playing. What would you say is the cause then? That Messi sends passes to him from Argentina or what? Of course Messi has an influence on him when it comes to scoring, but that is because football is a team sport and every player requires his teammates to perform well. I guess this spells why Messi or any striker are not the ones being the goalkeepers.

You and I know Neymar thrives more where he is the boss. In his maiden season, his best games came when Messi wasn't present. That gave him the ability to play his game to the fullest, and when he does, he causes havoc. Neymar is a big game player and every good and sane football fan knows this. He singlehandedly won Brazil the Confederations Cup by destroying every team that he got to face, including the then World Champions (Spain). No? He was taking care of proceedings too during the World Cup before the worst happened. Doing what he knows best in the Copa America too before he got his ban. In all these competitions, he never played with Messi or Suarez remember.

Wait oooooo! How many times has Hazard scored when the opponents parked the bus? Oh I forgot, you don't experience parked buses. Last season or the season before, it was just against West Ham. Now come to Spain, and not just to Spain, but to Barcelona where Neymar faces teams with 10 men behind the ball for the full stretch of a game. In all truthfulness, you think Hazard would score 5 goals against such teams? Oh I forgot, there are always penalties. These are the kinda teams Neymar plays week-in week-out. You think if he plays in EPL where acres of space are left for attackers to exploit he wouldn't break a scoring record? Dang!

So, to undermine his influence would be unwise and myopic. He is head and shoulders above Hazard. No? Prove to me a stage Hazard has excelled but not Neymar.
Neymar single handedly won Brazil confederation cup? How?pls don't make me laugh. Football is a team sport, oscar, Gustavo, paulinho were superb in that tournament though Neymar was/is the focal man since Brazil lack quality number 9 currently hence his goals record for national team. When Pedro was starting eleven for barca messi was playing false 9, he played more of individual football. Last season, he played RWF/striker to accommodate Suarez and assisted most of neymar's tap-in.
You guys are sentimental, that's the fact. Iniesta doesn't has the goals and assist in tones but he is a phenomenon. Him and zidane are my football idol. You've to see football beyond goals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Of course since Neymar came (just 2 seasons ago), he played from the bench for the most part. But before that he was mostly a starter.
how do you expect barca to bench Neymar considering his signing fee. Neymar wasn't superb in his first season but he can't be bench rather messi has to adjust his game the following season to support him, can same be said of Pedro when he was playing as a regular starter huh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Debroslink:

Fixed
So you mean Sanchez played one season for barca? That guy you mentioned is wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
how do you expect barca to bench Neymar considering his signing fee. Neymar wasn't superb in his first season but he can't be bench rather messi has to adjust his game the following season to support him, can same be said of Pedro when he was playing as a regular starter huh.
Huh I would pretend I didn't see this. I would let it pass. I absorb you of all your sins and ignorance.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Neymar single handedly won Brazil confederation cup? How?pls don't make me laugh. Football is a team sport, oscar, Gustavo, paulinho were superb in that tournament though Neymar was/is the focal man since Brazil lack quality number 9 currently hence his goals record for national team. When Pedro was starting eleven for barca messi was playing false 9, he played more of individual football. Last season, he played RWF/striker to accommodate Suarez and assisted most of neymar's tap-in.
You guys are sentimental, that's the fact. Iniesta doesn't has the goals and assist in tones but he is a phenomenon. Him and zidane are my football idol. You've to see football beyond goals.
Who is talking about goals? Infact, I give up on you. There is no need educating someone who doesn't wanna learn. That would be a waste of time, energy and resources.

Funny how you are changing the goal post incessantly. From Hazard-Neymar to Pedro-Neymar. Oh crap!

Well, stay cool with whatever belief you have.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
Chelsea fans are so pathetic

Now this is my last reply to you hensben and if u can't answer my points don't bother quoting me

*Why is it that neymar has more assists than hazard since he came to europe? (And don't ask me for source because I believe u also have a f.u.cking data

*why is it that neymar has more goals for his country despite the fact that neymar has no messi and suarez

*why does neymar have more goals at the 2014 world cup since they both played as left wingers and neymar didn't have fellani de bryune etc

*the chances created and key passes u keep talking about what did it give to chelsea if not for the epl and the mickey mouse carling cup
(Mind you fabregas assists and costa's goals were more vital to the team than ikedia

* now look at this lovely stats midway through last season when the small teams starts parking the bus neymar has been the first to unlock it by scoring he has done this 11times messi 12 and above

*why does neymar appear in big games than hazard!!!!!! Hazard against big teams
Totenham
City

Man utd
Assnal

Liverpool
Ucl

Psg

Schakle

He only scored 6 goals and assisted 4 times

Now neymar agaisnt

Madrid
Atletico
Valencia
Sevilla
Psg
Mancity
Bayern
Juve

He scored 18 yeah u heard me right 18goals and assisted 3 times 1 short of hazard assists

May be if u can answer this reasonably ill consider replying u

Until the adios

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
He scored 15 and assited 7 almost the stat of ikedia's best season

I swear on whatever I hold dear w/o hazard chelsea would have still won the league and mickey mouse carling cup

But w/o fabregas assists distrubutor with costa goal executor do u think chelsea would miss hazard if not for his left and right jay jay okocha dribbles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Who is talking about goals? Infact, I give up on you. There is no need educating someone who doesn't wanna learn. That would be a waste of time, energy and resources.

Stay cool with whatever belief you have.
who doesn't wanna learn? Hahaha. When you turn football professor huh or nor be same screen and matches me and you dey watch. Before messi and cr7, players were rated base on their overall performance but these generation fan only judge players base on number of goals. #pathetic. Thank God sport pundit and ex players are mature and non-sentimental. Same reason fans are not allowed to vote when naming best players else the favoritism and nepotism would've been glaring and amusing to the judge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Chelsea fans are so pathetic

Now this is my last reply to you hensben and if u can't answer my points don't bother quoting me

*Why is it that neymar has more assists than hazard since he came to europe? (And don't ask me for source because I believe u also have a f.u.cking data

*why is it that neymar has more goals for his country despite the fact that neymar has no messi and suarez

*why does neymar have more goals at the 2014 world cup since they both played as left wingers and neymar didn't have fellani de bryune etc

*the chances created and key passes u keep talking about what did it give to chelsea if not for the epl and the mickey mouse carling cup
(Mind you fabregas assists and costa's goals were more vital to the team than ikedia

* now look at this lovely stats midway through last season when the small teams starts parking the bus neymar has been the first to unlock it by scoring he has done this 11times messi 12 and above

*why does neymar appear in big games than hazard!!!!!! Hazard against big teams
Totenham
City

Man utd
Assnal

Liverpool
Ucl

Psg

Schakle

He only scored 6 goals and assisted 4 times

Now neymar agaisnt

Madrid
Atletico
Valencia
Sevilla
Psg
Mancity
Bayern
Juve

He scored 18 yeah u heard me right 18goals and assisted 3 times 1 short of hazard assists

May be if u can answer this reasonably ill consider replying u

Until the adios

Bar man! Give this my correct guy 1 bottle of chilled Orijin (Mortuary Standard abeg)cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
who doesn't wanna learn? Hahaha. When you turn football professor huh or nor be same screen and matches me and you dey watch. Before messi and cr7, players were rated base on their overall performance but these generation fan only judge players base on number of goals. #pathetic. Thank God sport pundit and ex players are mature and non-sentimental. Same reason fans are not allowed to vote when naming best players else the favoritism and nepotism would've been glaring and amusing to the judge.
Like I said, stay cool with your belief.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Tell me any player that haven't miss a sitter. Neymar missed couple of chances last season but the different is that a lot of chances will still be created for him to score unlik Chelsea who create chance every 20 minutes against smaller teams and 40 minutes against big teams. Those goals Real Madrid scored under mou 70% of them were mostly from cr7.
I'm 100% sure you don't know barca more than me. After Chelsea, barca is my 2nd club so I watch their games. 80% of neymar's goals last season were tap-in/one on one with goalkeeper and messi feeds him about 65% of those goals directly or indirectly.
Ps: supporting barca doesn't make you 'football analytical genius' neither supporting Granada fc make one 'football ignorant' so learn to be mature with your comment. I believe you started supporting barca this 2000 era same with most Chelsea, man united, arsenal fan on this forum or you want to tell me you've been supporting barca right from the day she was found.
Hazard scores loads of tap ins and penalties last season

But we barca fans are not that jobless to start taking counts

Hazard is a faliure he takes penalties for chelsea fc and still has 5 ucl goals and only 3 from open play
Now that is a disgrace

Do u think I have missed chelsea matches since. 2012? I always watch your matches to see ur team lose and I even fall asleep most times
A winger has only 8 goals for belguim the same with ahmed musa for nigeria

Between ahmed musa and hazard who had a better world cup campaign individually since musa scored more than ikebe super?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

He scored 15 and assited 7 almost the stat of ikedia's best season

I swear on whatever I hold dear w/o hazard chelsea would have still won the league and mickey mouse carling cup

But w/o fabregas assists distrubutor with costa goal executor do u think chelsea would miss hazard if not for his left and right jay jay okocha dribbles
Barca have won treble and would've still won it last season without Neymar. Messi adjusted his playing style and position to accommodate Suarez and assist Neymar with tap-in since he was average the previous season considering his signing fee.
I swear you lack football knowledge. Lol

*IgnoresHimCompletely*.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Bar man! Give this my correct guy 1 bottle of chilled Orijin (Mortuary Standard abeg)cheesycheesycheesy
ill advise u to quit arguing with that guy

Someone who say's neymar's 65% goals were tap in with no proof

Sometimes u ask do they even know what a tap in really is? U see new born babies using the word tap-in
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Hazard scores loads of tap ins and penalties last season

But we barca fans are not that jobless to start taking counts

Hazard is a faliure he takes penalties for chelsea fc and still has 5 ucl goals and only 3 from open play
Now that is a disgrace

Do u think I have missed chelsea matches since. 2012? I always watch your matches to see ur team lose and I even fall asleep most times
A winger has only 8 goals for belguim the same with ahmed musa for nigeria

Between ahmed musa and hazard who had a better world cup campaign individually since musa scored more than ikebe super?
Youve started 'yarning' megedemegede as usual. Lol.. Are you not ashamed that you're beefing your last born age mate(hazard), calling him names. Lol.
My friend gerrarahere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Barca have won treble and would've still won it last season without Neymar. Messi adjusted his playing style and position to accommodate Suarez and assist Neymar with tap-in since he was average the previous season considering his signing fee.
I swear you lack football knowledge. Lol

*IgnoresHimCompletely*.
I used to think bigkesh is useless now I know u are the thickest and dumbes.t shekpe fan I've come across

Now bring ur caculator let's do maths

Subtract neymar's goals against bayern away

Atletico away copa del rey

Goals vs psg
I can go on and on

The fact that I asked u questions and u couldn't answer just proved that am arguing with a 16year old behind that moniker

Some one who started watching footie since 2009
Am done with u

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hopefulLandlord and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.