Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? (4412 Views)

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by okababa(m): 3:20am On Jul 19, 2007
joe(Otuonye),
OOOOOOOOOOOOO accept my sympathy, one will easily know that you are like CHRIS OYAKHILOME(A FALSE PREACHER)
hOW on earth will you say that a xtian can put on trousers as female, paint lips like jezebel and curl his hair like chris oyakhiome and you think that such can ever get to heaven.
What do you think holiness is? a filthy rag? please be guided! any church, person or pastor that is not in total agreement with pastor kumuyi/deeper life is not from God and will go to hell fire if they fail to repent.
As for me, pastor Kumuyi is the only man of God in africa and possibly the world. Also note that you don't have to agree with this statement as the bible say that whosoever will be a friend of God will be an enemy of the world so , that a lot of people hate deeperlife or pastor Kumuyi is enough confirmation that the man is realy from God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Bolarge(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2007
*shakes head*

. . . . . . .Only on Nairaland. grin

Sorry I'm late bros, . . . . here's your medication. grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Pain(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
This Reminds Me Of The Jim Jones Loyalty To Death Saga. ( Guyana Tragedy)

Fan Is A Polite Word For Fanatic. embarassed

This is "Man" Worship At Its Best lipsrsealed

By The Way What Is Romantic About This?

Wrong Threading Again!!

SeunAdmin Where U DeY?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Adee(f): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2007
okababa speak nut evil against a man of God. aw far are u sure dat ur so calld Pastor is a true man of God,so u had beta watch ur Filthy mouth
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Joey82(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2007
How does this topic concern this section?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Sonye(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Leave Oyakhilome for God to judge. remember the way Jesus was crucified. Please no one should be a party to crucifying a man of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Macgreat(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2007
Guy! Be careful of wat u say of men of GOD. judge not 4 u do not know who is true man of God or who is a false prophet. . .
Mouth dey lick small pekin dey use mic gage am say make amplifer hold am
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Sonye(f): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2007
Macgreat:

Guy! Be careful of what u say of men of GOD. judge not for you do not know who is true man of God or who is a false prophet. . .
Mouth dey lick small pekin dey use mic gage am say make amplifer hold am

Tell 'em
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by sammy6(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
You are a fool for posting this nonsence.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by oghene007(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ post,

i dont think even Jesus Christ will approve of what u have just done or said. U dont need to take it this way man, Let God judge everyone, ok.

Please u have crossed urr boundary. Christ said whosoever is not for us os against us, so leave any man of God out of all these. They are doing there work and God supposedly have called them, u wre mot there when God called them, even if u dont like the systema dn lifestyle of anoda, please let GOD JUDGE

Only God knows thos eserving Him, till the day of judgemen,.

O LORD, HELP US ALL

@POST

AGAIN b4 i drop, are u ready for heaven tooo, are u holy what is holiness to you.AND TO GOD

GOD BLESS
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by angelchi(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ poster, who r u 2 judge any man of God? n like someone said r u holy? pls u  shld be careful of wht u spit out.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by kulaShaker(f): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2007
so everyman in white suit and tie with permed hair is a man of God? hmm well done people, let the muguing begin. why don't you people use thesame judgement you apply when strange men knock on your doors in the middle of the day to tell you all your financial worries will be over if you join his life assurance scheme? i know your brains will begin to do 360 and wonder whether you are about to be taken for a good old ride. open your eyes, all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by okoroamadi: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2007
please leave him alone.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Esss(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ topic

Make una use bleach wash una mouth o!! my hand no dey inside this talk o! I know say the man dey do some kind miracles wey dey make me fear but the one of say ehn be man of devil, na you sabi.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by sammy6(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
Seun please delete this thread
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by kgoddie(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2007
who be you to make such conclusive statement So u actually think say na only Kumuyi be the man of GOD for africa,ennn Na wa o,ur quote from the bible maybe right but,in all fairness the whole idea behind dis topic dey wrong.I beg,Why you choose to do GOD almighty work my dear sister I beg,stay away from business wey no be ur own because, nah GOD territory be dat,ok.Plus,if we all nah sinners which,right we get to judge another man if him sin I beg,baba GOD sef never dey Judge us yet,so make u try not to act the judge,oooo!!.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2007
Do you know that this man is from my home town and that his surname means "I shall not suffer"?

Well that is it. He is enjoying and none of you can do anything to stop that.

Quit hating and get yourself something more useful to do!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Matured26(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2007
Pls count me out of this discourse.
Lets say I did not even see it in the first place.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by kulaShaker(f): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2007
so says the double mouthed ones. one day you talking about fake pastors the next you talking from the other side of your mouth. two faced hypo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by busygirl(f): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ poster, this is RIDICULOUS. who told you that all those S.U's in deeper will go to heaven, Do not judge. . . Everyone is accountable to nobody else but God. And you're pushing this too far. Christainity is more like each person with a personal relationship with God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by CrazyMan(m): 1:30am On Jul 21, 2007
You don't have the right to judge anyone only God.

So it's only God who would know if Oyakhilome is his child or not.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by spoilt(f): 4:44am On Jul 21, 2007
how is it even possible to be so judgemental?

quietly slinks out of thread.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by BASETSANA(f): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2007
As the saying goes Silence is golden ,Mr Poster if you have nothing better to post l suggest you dont .Who set you up as judge to judge others even the Bible which you "claim " to know says "judge not so that you may not be judged"
lETS FIRST THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS BEFORE WE POST ANYTHING
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by niceuzor: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2007
BASETSANA - you have spoken well? shocked

BTW:

Where do u stay in SA?

Just wanna make friends cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by babycool(f): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2007
OKOBABA is a typical example of a spiritually blind and a very empty man who can not tell his rt from the left. He is no better than the pharisees and cheif priests that condemend and crucified Jesus to death, i feel sorry for him because when a man speak against the man of God he is only inviting Curses to himself, Okobaba u better go and pray to God for forgivess and Go for deliverance because you r obviously making urself he devil's workshop and an agent of confusion!

Those who have the Spirit of God in them we percieve the truth when they hear it, remenber that God does not look at the outward appareance, bt the heart of a man, whosoever you r, when u yeild urself to God, he will definetly use u and bless u, bt there will always be the "Okobabas" around, tyn to plant the evil seed among the cildren of God, brethren BEWARE!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by niceuzor: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2007
babycool - have spoken OKOBABA "Take Note"
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by BASETSANA(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2007
niceuzor l stay in South Africa
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by DaMayor1: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hmm, this na christian al qaeda o. where bush dem dey(lol)
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by WebMonk(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
Is it me, or the poster hasn't replied to any of this?
looks like another case of an attention seeker. undecided
SAD
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by predi(m): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2007
first up- every1 has a right to post- but pls post the right things at the right places
2- mr poster, remember why aaron and the other were punished for talking against moses. moses married from the wrong tribe, he was not supposed to marry from- he married an ethopian woman-wen God had expressely told em not to marry fromm another tribe. but yet, just becos, aaron and mariam talked wrongly and confronted moses, God in his MIGHTY and GR8 wisdom punished em.

the lesson hia being that- run not ur mouth of GOD's anointed, if not, u re headin for destruction. only God has their canes and only he can cane em well enuf, not u a sheep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we post suppo-sed-ly stupid threads to lern wisdom-let the posts postinue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Nicer(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ poster

u are the 'oko'of which 'baba'? i need to solve that riddle first before i comment on your deluded post,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Is He A Man From The Devil? by Bigjay(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
@topic
em, Okababa did u forget to take your medicine again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" / Nollywood Actress Camillia Mberekpe Visits Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry / Christianity Is The Only Religion Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.