Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (24708 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by dachap03: 8:33am On May 18, 2011
hello people,
Is there anyone that wrote the KPMG Test on march 22, 2011 and filled their graduate trainee form?  I wrote the test and pass.  But after filling their graduate trainee form (Aprill 11), I've not heard from them.  Anyone with the same experience? I want to know if they've started calling 4 interview, any help or info will be appreciated
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by TENDON: 12:18am On May 19, 2011
I equally wrote and passed the test, submitted my credentials as at when due, but havent heard from them. A source said they will start calling soon but they actually get pple into their work force in Jan and Sept. So keep d faith
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by dachap03: 8:21pm On May 19, 2011
Thanks so much. Its really nice to know this. Lets keep in touch should any thing comes up. thanks again, I appreciate u
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by dachap03: 10:42am On May 23, 2011
keep the thread updated,
take care
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by dachap03: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2011
hello,
Any new info?, Please update!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by olabode89(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2011
I had the interview early last month but was not successul I applied for IT advisory. The interview time might differ for other departments contact the HOUR guys
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by dachap03: 2:07am On Jun 04, 2011
olabode89:

I had the interview early last month but was not successul I applied for IT advisory. The interview time might differ for other departments contact the HOUR guys

DOn;t u think contctin them to call 4 interview will be arkward? I think the interview time might differ as u said! Which ever way, am still hopeful they wll call.

This Job Hunt is Something!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by dachap03: 1:59am On Jul 07, 2011
hi guys,
I just had the interview last week and was told I'll hear from them. @olabode, how come do you know u weren't successful, did they contact u?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by misangel: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by fidelism: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2011
I passd d test,did the group exercise and was interview on thursday. Pls is there any other stage? Does any1 knw of their pay? Pls reply
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by mcgboye(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
@Fidelism, depending on which unit you've indicated interest in working in, the pay is between 105k-117k or thereabout.
If you're in Audit/Tax and have not been chartered, pay is 105k. Other units that do not require ICAN is 117k or maybe slightly higher. The amounts are the take home. The disparity in salaries is simply because the firm will enrol and pay all your ICAN related ecxpenses
Best of luck to u guys
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by sges: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2011
I passed the KPMG test in February 24th 2011. I had the first interview on the 5th May, the second, 25th May and the third with a Partner on the 16th July. Got congratulatory messages after the first two stages of interview. Can anyone please give an info? What exactly happens next after the Partner interview? Is there anything wrong not getting a message as to what your status is as I got earlier after the first two stages? Please I need to hear something from a reliable source. Thanks all.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by fidelism: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2011
@ sges, i was told dat d last interview is with the partner, after that they take employment decision. Just wait cos everything ends by august. Any way congrate in advance. Pls, what was ur 2nd n 3rd interview like? I av just had d 1st on. Pls reply.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by mcgboye(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
@sges
U have no need to worry. If you're successful @ ur Partner-level interview, u'll most likely be contacted before the first weekend of august, and told to go for your medicals. If all goes well, you'll be expected to resume in September. Again, all da best
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by olajide3: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2011
pls i want to know if kpmg employ ICAN`s student who has AAT
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by sges: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2011
@fidelism: Thanks a lot Fidelism. I had the second interview with a senior manager and it was fun. Brain teasing questions then about u. The 3rd is with a partner. Brain teasing questions then more about you.
@mcgboye: Thank you very much mcgboye. You know how one feels. Getting congratulatory mails after the first and second interviews within 24hours and no mail yet after the Partner's. Was it like this with you too? Maybe the mail will come with a directive to go for medicals hence the delay.
Pls reply asap.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by mcgboye(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ola jide
Yes, KPMG employs people on ATS. Infact, they employ people without ATS(or people with no accounting background whaatsoever!). The condition is that you're a BSc holder (which means you probably started your ICAN whilst in sch, cos grads don't go through ATS), not more than 26 years old and finished with NYSC (of course you may start your recruitment process whilst still serving, but you must have finished before resumption).
@sges
Well, situations are peculiar to people. For example, I resumed about 11mths after my interview with the partner! I have peole whose interviews took all of a week (Yes, a week). Don't forget the number of people who have applied and who got to the partner-level interview is massive. The best have to be chosen. I know of two ladies, both 1st class grads, very young and smart, who got to the partner-level interview but who have not been called since then (like 8 months ago). So you've got to be very prayerful to make it. I'll suggest you contact the person who called or emailed you for the interviews if you have not heard anything by next month, just to be sure. In my time that kept me going. I called the HR person who assured me I'd be called up.
All the best.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by olajide3: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2011
@mcgboye: Thanks,
what abt candidate with only AAT without BSc ?
what is their E-mail addres?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by fidelism: 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ mcgboye,i dont knw if d proces wil be delayd,i wantd 2 do msc 4 just 12months. Are they compartable?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by mcgboye(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ola jide
I seriously doubt ATS students will be considered. Sorry
@fidelism
All successful candidates for this year's recruitment exercise will most likely resume in september. And as a fresher, I seriously doubt if you'll be allowed to run MSc programme alongside work (at least very true of people in Audit & Tax. For audit, there's absolutely NO way you'll be able to combine both. None whatsoever!). However, u may want to talk with the HR to see if your employment can be delayed (but I guess this will be after you've been assured of employment, not now!). See what you are able to find out. Then you can take a decision the key is looking at the big picture abd deciding what you want to achieve in life
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by olajide3: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2011
@mcgboye, hw do i send my CV?
is it through E-mail? what`s address?
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by sges: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2011
Guys, I don't know where I got this courage from. I just got the shock of my life. A mail got to my box now from the human resource person at KPMG. Even after the Partner's interview, the mail says consideration of my application have been dropped, wishing me success in future endeavors.
I can't believe this is happening.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by mcgboye(m): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2011
@sges
So sorry to hear the sad news. Nothing to say except that you take heart, learn frlm this and move on. I know you'll ask me why u weren't chosen, and I'll answer you the best way I can; because there's something better on the way. Cheers
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by subtle: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2011
@sges, am so sorry dear.I cant believe one could be dropped at this stage.What exactly was ur partner interview like and have u always been contacted via email after the previous stages or is this the first time? Stay strong cos something better must come ur way.Cheers!
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by SPARROW797: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2011
@sges sorry to hear this, but just take heart d Lord is taking u to a greater and better height. U'll get to ur destiny in life no matter the obstacle.
It's well with ur soul.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by sges: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks all. I really do not know exactly what to think here. I have always been contacted after each of the interviews within 24 hours. After the partner's however, it took 3 days. I thought they were going to call and include the info on where medicals will take place. A friend in there even congratulated me as he said the partner only needed to see me. The interview with the partner went fine. Wish I could just have a reason why I was dropped.
It's a huge shock, honestly. God is helping me through it already though.
@mcgboye: Thank you so so much. This isn't easy for me but your piece brought me a lil relief. Thank you. Wishing you all success in your endeavors.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by olixbobo: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
@ sges Dont worry you really need to be strong and believe that God had a better place for you
I was in your shoes in May. i had my first interview in feb, second in March and waited for over two months to meet the partner. On the day of my partner interview, I was really prepared and answered all the questions he asked. I was so confident that I had got the job and was waiting to be called for medicals. Exactly a week after my final interview, I received the shock of my life when the mail came to my inbox that my application process with them was over. I was devasted and depressed cos i was already looking forard to working with them.
I decided to email the partner to kindly give me a feedback on my interview but I never got a reply back I have moved on now and i believe that KPMg as not meant for me then . Just believe that what is yours will definately come to you at the right time and when you least expect it.
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
So dis audit firms are hard to enta, i hope to work there oneday, what are my chances am finishin bsc account def 2.1 next year 22 by dn, am in pe2 nw thru ats bt very shy
Re: KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 by sges: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2011
@Olixbobo: I'm so grateful. I did the same. I mailed the partner but did not get a reply. During my interview with him, he made so many statements that showed he was looking forward to seeing me work with the firm. He told me I will be contacted for medicals soon. If only I could get one reason, even if it is not true, why I was dropped, I'll just get on fine. All the same, I am too addicted to certain facts of scripture than for some things to move me for too long. It was painful, I still feel the pain, but God will help me through it soon.
Wishing you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Center, Gombe (116 Positions) / Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? / Message From A Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.