Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina (6820 Views)

NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant / NFF Confirms ‘agreement’ With Oliseh As Keshi’s Successor / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) (2) (3) (4)

Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by cbjonstage(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2011
NFF, according to its Chief Media Officer said that the ticket would be on sale on Monday at many outlets, noting that they have special arrangements for the VIP seats. but information reaching the public pointing out that the tickets for most of the VIPs and other stands have been given out through promotion by the sponsor of the match, Guinness PLC, the CMO said: 'The tickets for the popular stands will go for N2,500 and the it will go on sale.

Reasons behind this development arise as a result of the comedy show organize by individuals in partnership with corporate bodies as co-sponsors. I am afraid that there will be a low turn-out  if this is true cos as far as Abuja fans is concern high number of rich folks can ever be seen in National Stadium when compare to a comedy show.

secondly, the VIP stands are always scanty than to talk of the popular stands. i am of the opinion that d fee is not reasonable to an average futball lover in the City of Abuja rather they shod bring as low as N1,000 atleast. our transport system to the stadia is still below standard. many car owners are not sure if their vehicles are parked in the safer place within the stadium. traffic control by VIO + Road safety has not improved greatly. much things are expected in that stadium, which have not been put in place.

Finally, so NFF should try and look into all this and those not mentioned here before concluding their unreasonable plans on gate fees. more than 60-65% of people who are employed in this city earn below 20k a month, how do they expect them to risk 10% or more of their salary to watch a game than to talk of fans of comedians or music artists. this pple can't afford a ticket to go see their idol live in concert.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Seum(f): 12:19pm On May 18, 2011
Okay na, they wil get the shock of their lives!!!!
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by hardbody: 12:27pm On May 18, 2011
N500 fuel and i go watch the match live. Why worry? Carry Go jor
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Decryptor(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2011
Argentina Vs Nigeria: Venue: National Stadium Abuja: Gate fee: N2,500 shocked shocked shocked

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Venue: My apartment via my TV: Gate fee: Free + a cool bottle of Heineken beside me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now which is better?
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by pinkrex(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2011
Is in Abj or lagos undecided undecided
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by lazinc(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2011
N2,500 gate fee with no Mesless Messi, Higuain & Tevez? I no fit waste that kind money jor.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by semid4lyfe(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2011
Nor be by force to go stadium go watch the match nah tongue

Siddon for house, arrange N500 fuel put for your generator (in case PHCN eff up), guguru & epa (to chew). . .since na night dundun & akara would be better, Nutri-C/zobo and watch the match. . . .c'est fini! grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by shade123: 1:24pm On May 18, 2011
hahah its quiet expensive though all the same if you guys wont go crazy soccer pundits will even buy for themselves and their families to be there live even though messi, and others might not play.
lmao
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by snowdrops(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2011
Only £10. This na obviously for big boys. grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by MMM2(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2011
if na when i dey 9ja,
i go use dat 2500 give offering 4 church.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by temmytanny(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2011
2500 to watch argies without messi or tevez. It doesnt worth it bro
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Mrsmall: 2:01pm On May 18, 2011
Its called IRG ^
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by seunlayi(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2011
temmytanny:

2500 to watch argies without messi or tevez. It doesnt worth it bro
M M M:

if na when i dey 9ja,
i go use dat 2500 give offering 4 church.
or to buy a lot of season films,
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by mystikal(m): 2:05pm On May 18, 2011
snowdrops:

Only £10. This na obviously for big boys. grin

you wont kill me with laughter.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Pecca: 2:09pm On May 18, 2011
[table]N500 fuel and i go watch the match live. Why worry? Carry Go jor[/table]

True talk, bloke
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by juliebest(f): 2:20pm On May 18, 2011
#2500 is too much na after it's a friendly. They should have made it free.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by JUO(m): 2:20pm On May 18, 2011
them go hear am
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 18, 2011
that aint much.even without messi and tevez they still have better teams than half of europe and most of africa
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by bisiaet: 2:31pm On May 18, 2011
Well for average person I think N 2,500 is a little much but to my surprise I heard NFF senior official on AIT Kaakaki early hour programme given a press conference saying N 2,500 is not too much afterall I qoute him" If people can go and watch Dbanj for N 5,000 why is N 2,500 too big to pay"

So it is obvious it was a deliberate gate fee and it was not base on due consideration and average Nigeria are not that much relevant watching the match because I dont see how DBanj or any music star has relevancy with this gate fee issue on ground.

Well I dont blame him or the NFF guys because they will not pay the gate fee from their own pocket and still sit comfortably with their family, friends or even girlfriends in VIP seats so why cant he run his mouth anyhow. An official that has no language courtsey just open mouth and release a stinky statement like a mad man in the street.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by honeric01(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2011
For Abuja right? hehehehe PREPARE to see EMPTY seats scattered around. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by denaija(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2011
siddon look grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by md4real(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2011
which 500 naira fuel? i go pay 80naira go film house go watch jor
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 3:33pm On May 18, 2011
Omo y'all are talking that its expensive.if u want to watch a match in london, u wud pay nothing less than 100 pounds and that's how club management make their moneys, that's why they are growing very big in finance. Go online and try to buy a MANU vs BARCA match ticket, the cheapest u wud see is 1600 pounds and that's the minimum, then if u want to spend u'll pay nothing less than 4000 pounds watching from the normal sides, its very expensive, imaginge more than 80,00 people paying nothing less than a thousand pounds, just calculate, am nor saying they did well to make it expensive but that's how they make their money to maintain stadium, buy players and cash at hand for other things, but here am sure this match is what some people would be waiting for to make them rich, am out
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by mikeywise(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2011
redcliff:

Omo y'all are talking that its expensive.if u want to watch a match in london, u wud pay nothing less than 100 pounds and that's how club management make their moneys, that's why they are growing very big in finance. Go online and try to buy a MANU vs BARCA match ticket, the cheapest u wud see is 1600 pounds and that's the minimum, then if u want to spend u'll pay nothing less than 4000 pounds watching from the normal sides, its very expensive, imaginge more than 80,00 people paying nothing less than a thousand pounds, just calculate, am nor saying they did well to make it expensive but that's how they make their money to maintain stadium, buy players and cash at hand for other things, but here am sure this match is what some people would be waiting for to make them rich, am out

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@ guy,why are u deceiving people on dis forum,matches in England or any part of the world is not even up to 100 pounds.the match between machester united VS chelsea recently was 15 pounds, the match was initially 10 pounds b4 it was increased by 5pounds.get ur facts well b4 coming posting, one love.
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2011
redcliff:

idiots, WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR? wnt be suprise if you live in
UNITED STATES OF AJEGUNLE. nonsense grin grin grin grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by redcliff: 3:59pm On May 18, 2011
mikeywise:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked@ guy,why are u deceiving people on dis forum,matches in England or any part of the world is not even up to 100 pounds.the match between machester united VS chelsea recently was 15 pounds, the match was initially 10 pounds b4 it was increased by 5pounds.get your facts well b4 coming posting, one love.

Shebi u want fact abi. Here it is, there are so many more

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/Tickets/SelectTickets.aspx?Q=08%2FzCisaNHhVocccZYsGvA%3D%3D

Pls come back and apologize, grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by sley4life(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2011
Decryptor:

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Venue: National Stadium Abuja: Gate fee: N2,500 shocked shocked shocked

Argentina Vs Nigeria: Venue: My apartment via my TV: Gate fee: Free + a cool bottle of Heineken beside me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now which is better?
Na poor man they talk lyk that. Dont u watch Premiership on tv.Dont u look @ the stand. Fill to the capacity& gate pass is not less than 35euro. If they reason lyk u did im sure the stadium will be empty cos a bottle of Guiness is less than 2euro
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by sley4life(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2011
juliebest:

#2500 is too much na after it's a friendly. They should have made it free.

RFLMAO grin
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by matty1024: 4:06pm On May 18, 2011
Abeg make only NASS members go watch am!
Na dem get money!
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by born2boink(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2011
I am not even interested anymore,
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by honeric01(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2011
^^^^

Because they can afford it, do you know how much 1,000 pounds is in naira? that's enough to rent a 2 bedroom flat in any part of Lagos mainland for 2 years, NOW WHY WOULD I USE THAT TO GO WATCH A 90 MINUTES FOOTBALL MATCH undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nff Confirms N2,500 As Gate Fee In Forth-coming Match Nig Vs Argentina by snowdrops(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2011
£1000 or £10?

Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Asec Mimosas Vs Lobi Stars: CAF Champions League (1 - 0) On 19th January 2019 / Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos)