Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. (3516 Views)

Nawa O!! This Big Melon Girl Won't Repent. See What Cossy Ojiakor Shared On IG / Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? / A Girl Won't Respect And Like You Unless You "hit" Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by ike4real: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2007
people in the house,i had been trying to keep this issue inside of me all these while,but i now think it is high time i spilled it.There is this cyber-cafe just some distance away 4rom my area,infact most times when i am logged in on nairaland,i am always in that cafe.There is this lady,that works in the cafe ,her name is Cynthia,she is arguably the most goodlooking cheek among the rest of the female staffs in this cafe,most of the time when i am in the cafe to browse,i noticed that she keeps staring at me,but immediately she notices that i am about to look in her direction,she would quickly look the other way.This scenario has been continous for a very long time on daily basis,so as omo boy i now decided to make the first move,i felt perhaps she wants us to be friends.She responded well to my advances,so 4rom then on we became friends.But one thing is that she blows hot and cold most times,for instance can u imagine for how long now that i have been asking this cheek for her phone number,yet she is still refusing to give it to me,she keeps dribbling me in one way or the other.so i got fed up,and i decided to keep her at arms lenght.just greetings,that is even when i feel like,but one thing that keeps baffling me is just the fact that,any time i am in the cafe,she would not just stop staring at me continously,when i now decided to go 4 her again,thinking she is ready to change,she dribbles me again,the most annoying part is her refusal to give me her phone number,ok when i now decide to go back to my shell again.hmmm she would start staring again like a slowpoke.i have got so fed up with this that i now decided to bring it up for discussion,for me to hear your views.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by iice(f): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2007
I tire for your dances with wolves! Just ask am wetin dey and when next you make up your mind, try sticking to it.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by ike4real: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2007
hmmmm,oboatioko,u sound sooooo nasty,but to be sincere this girl don tire me,the more i tend to get close the more she moves back,whereas the more i go back to my shell the more she now tries to come out of hers,which most times gives me the impression that all she wants is just 4 me to tryyyyyyyyyyyyyy haarrrrrrrrdddddddd.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by johnnygan(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2007
O boy! Go mord
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by RuuDie(m): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2007
mistake we guys always make - just c'os she's staring at u don't mean she's tripping for you. . . .

go on with your life bro, if she's tripping for you then let her make the 1st move!
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by Lexyhearts(f): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2007
RuuDie:

mistake we guys always make - just c'os she's staring at u don't mean she's tripping for you. . . .

go on with your life bro, if she's tripping for you then let her make the 1st move!

NICE ONE sad
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by osereka(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2007
omo plenti maybe de for dis mata o
maybe you remind her of aki and pawpaw
maybe you resemble he former boifriend
mabe you resemble tif wey rob dem before
maybe you resemble d guy wey rape her once. omo plenty may be o
my advise be say make you no go to d cafe again o.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by Lexyhearts(f): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2007
funny bt true
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by osereka(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2007
tank u o jare
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by omega25red(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2007
I totally agree with ruudie but is she cross eyed maybe she is just looking straight ahead and you think she is looking at you grin
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ Ike4real,
She is just trying to play 4 fools!!! Try hard. I mean hard but do it in a sensible and matured way!!!
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by ike4real: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2007
honestly PHESOR,i have been so mature in my approach to this whole thing,that is y sometimes i go back to my shell,i made sure i was not constituting niusance to her by following her around.but she won't just stop,
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by Forfavour(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Ike4real

she might be spying on you rather tripping for you whether you are yahoooyahoooo
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by RuuDie(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ poster,

lef d gal jare. . . . . just dey do ur own dey go!
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ poster
ike4real:

people in the house,i had been trying to keep this issue inside of me all these while,but i now think it is high time i spilled it.There is this cyber-cafe just some distance away 4rom my area,infact most times when i am logged in on nairaland,i am always in that cafe.There is this lady,that works in the cafe ,her name is Cynthia,she is arguably the most goodlooking cheek among the rest of the female staffs in this cafe,most of the time when i am in the cafe to browse,i noticed that she keeps staring at me,but immediately she notices that i am about to look in her direction,she would quickly look the other way.This scenario has been continous for a very long time on daily basis,so as omo boy i now decided to make the first move,i felt perhaps she wants us to be friends.She responded well to my advances,so 4rom then on we became friends.But one thing is that she blows hot and cold most times,for instance can u imagine for how long now that i have been asking this cheek for her phone number,yet she is still refusing to give it to me,she keeps dribbling me in one way or the other.so i got fed up,and i decided to keep her at arms lenght.just greetings,that is even when i feel like,but one thing that keeps baffling me is just the fact that,any time i am in the cafe,she would not just stop staring at me continously,when i now decided to go 4 her again,thinking she is ready to change,she dribbles me again,the most annoying part is her refusal to give me her phone number,ok when i now decide to go back to my shell again.hmmm she would start staring again like a slowpoke.i have got so fed up with this that i now decided to bring it up for discussion,for me to hear your views.

you are simply the guy her mama warned her about.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by ike4real: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
hmmm,forfavour,i no be yahoo boy ooooo,it is just that i go to the cafe every day atleast twice a day,to browse,especially nairaland,because i am sooo much addicted to this site,and another thing is that she does not have a crossed eye,and most times when our path crosses,i mean may be she is coming and i am going in the opposite direction,she feel somehow uncom4table,she just greets me somehow,well i have decided to ignore those greeting 4rom 2day,if she likes she should keep staring like a slowpoke,that is her wahala,as 4 me,it is ARRIVERDACCI, on this scenario.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by spora(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2007
osereka:

Bros, u be winch.

That is the reason!
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by zigbo(f): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2007
roflmao, y'all wont kill me wiv laughter grin cheesy

RuuDie:

u mean second move. . . . .
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by Pain(m): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2007
She Works For The EFCC. Shes A Spy.

You Are A 419 Suspect. Shes Probably Monitoring Your Web Habits. You Probably Stay Too Long on The PC.

Shes [b]Agent [/b]Cynthy.

Now You Know. M*G* undecided
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by Njoy1(f): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2007
Oooh lucky you.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by kanmosyl(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2007
@poster,
The fact that she has refused to stop staring at u
doesnt she is in love or tripping for u
it might just be all these:
omo plenti maybe de for this mata o
maybe you remind her of aki and pawpaw
mabe you resemble tif wey rob them before
maybe you resemble d guy wey sex-attack her once.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by sylvao2000(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2007
How did you no this girl is staring at you Na waiting you take see her leg or teeth you none well go die.

Make l tell you the truth Na you like this girl the girl none like you because she dey work for cafe you think say Na cheap girl abi you naver halla this is just the beginning she go soon shout for you soon. waiting you want use her number for ashawo. how you take no say Na she fine pass for the cafe if none be you like am?
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by sammyjl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2007
cool What did you see her with, your nose, oh no its with your eyes. So ya'll are staring at each other.
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by stanley816: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2007
I dont know why I have phobia for Police guys both for their men and women; but my friends used to tell me that they (POLICE) are very nice people to be with but I prefer to comfirm for myself. I have once come across a Police lady who tried to be nice to me but I decided to look the other way. Today, I have made up my mind to search for a Police lady for a very serious relationship. I am 1.77m tall fair in complexion, good sense of humour and a graduate of Business Admin. phone number 08035415557
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by zigbo(f): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by manntee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2007
stanley816:

I don't know why I have phobia for Police guys both for their men and women; but my friends used to tell me that they (POLICE) are very nice people to be with but I prefer to comfirm for myself. I have once come across a Police lady who tried to be nice to me but I decided to look the other way. Today, I have made up my mind to search for a Police lady for a very serious relationship. I am 1.77m tall fair in complexion, good sense of humour and a graduate of Business Admin. phone number 08035415557

what you really are in need of is a police dog, the kind that are used to lead the blind so that you can find yourway to the right board, its not that you have a phobia for the police, the truth is that you are just a very confused human being, imagine and he claims to be a gradaute for that matter,

go back to school and learn to read undecided
Re: This Girl Won't Just Stop Staring At Me. by debosky(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ ike

my crystal ball has revealed to me that she is a winch from the village, and her job is to use your 'koko' for charms, avoid her at all cost!

the oraku has spoken cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Nigerian Wedding In Austria That Got Everyone Talking / TOP Girls Romancelanders With Ashawo Shape By Man Of List / Gender Inequality From The Lion Pride Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.