Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20193 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by badboym: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
I can only remember 19

Vera, She got annoyed cos my friends where yapping about I had screwed her so we broke though we had a re-match later where I screwed her real good this time cos when a guy is doing it for the first time, He's rated as a Flop.

Fatima, She was screwing a lot , so I was told but never caught her red-handed , though it was true.

Folake, She told me she was in her late 30s but she looked like someone in her early 40s, too Old for me.

Ashawo, No comment.

Oby, Acting Smart, Screwed her and dumped her immediately,

Victoria, The relationship that lasted most, 6 months, Loves money and when I couldn't give her so much she started disrespecting so I showed her the way out cos she started cheating too, The Worst Bitch in the World.

Rita, Was in love with my Swagger and I dint want that, Screwed her twice

Jane, Screwed her once and dint enjoyed it and later saw her with one small boy, So was a good excuse to call off the relationship.

Idaya, Fat sweet girl, She pregnant for someone else so there was no need going there no more.

Bimbo, Childhood friend, Was the sweetest Bleep ever, She wanted it to keep going but I opted out cos she was too demanding.

Ashawao, Sandra's Bar

Ashawao.Can't remember the name of the club,

Ashawo, Can't remember.

Ashawo, Options.

Ashawo, Can't remember.

Pat, A friend's girl friend who wouldn't let me be.Did it once and thought I should let it go.

Shola, Children hood friend now turned Ashawo, Now supplies me Ashawos whenever I wanna screw.

Ashawo,

Ashawo,

I know there's someone real there, I just hope to find her but if not,Na so I go dey do am dey go, I'll post more when I remember.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by JustGood(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
weev

i have dated what i think many would concider to be a large amount of men but it could have been more so i think i have controlled myself , a bit

weev is from scotland. their women in scotland don't consider sex as any big deal. you go shag comot, next day them go find another man shag after a few rounds of cocktails. In fact, scottish girls are the best. in those days, we got a different girl every night that we went out clubbing tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Pennywise(m): 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2008
Yeah. Lets all drink to scottish girls for giving freely.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2008
badboym:

I can only remember 19

Vera, She got annoyed because my friends where yapping about I had screwed her so we broke though we had a re-match later where I screwed her real good this time because when a guy is doing it for the first time, He's rated as a Flop.

Fatima, She was screwing a lot , so I was told but never caught her red-handed , though it was true.

Folake, She told me she was in her late 30s but she looked like someone in her early 40s, too Old for me.

Ashawo, No comment.

Oby, Acting Smart, Screwed her and dumped her immediately,

Victoria, The relationship that lasted most, 6 months, Loves money and when I couldn't give her so much she started disrespecting so I showed her the way out because she started cheating too, The Worst Bitch in the World.

Rita, Was in love with my Swagger and I dint want that, Screwed her twice

Jane, Screwed her once and dint enjoyed it and later saw her with one small boy, So was a good excuse to call off the relationship.

Idaya, Fat sweet girl, She pregnant for someone else so there was no need going there no more.

Bimbo, Childhood friend, Was the sweetest mess ever, She wanted it to keep going but I opted out because she was too demanding.

Ashawao, Sandra's Bar

Ashawao.Can't remember the name of the club,

Ashawo, Can't remember.

Ashawo, Options.

Ashawo, Can't remember.

Pat, A friend's girl friend who wouldn't let me be.Did it once and thought I should let it go.

Shola, Children hood friend now turned Ashawo, Now supplies me Ashawos whenever I want to screw.

Ashawo,

Ashawo,

I know there's someone real there, I just hope to find her but if not,Na so I go dey do am dey go, I'll post more when I remember.

Kudos to ya. . . . . . . shocked wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by jgirl3: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2008
badboym:

I can only remember 19

No offence but it doesn't seem like you're actually looking for that one.
Your longest relationship - 6 months? Dang, I thought I was bad.
You probably might want to date a girl based on other criteria than screwing.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by badboym: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
j-girl:

No offence but it doesn't seem like you're actually looking for that one.
Your longest relationship - 6 months? Dang, I thought I was bad.
You probably might want to date a girl based on other criteria than screwing.

Yes I am looking for the right one but not Curious,
TOYOSI20:

Kudos to ya. . . . . . . shocked wink

Thanks
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Moyola(f): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2008
noone!! cool
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by sillyboy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Topic.

I have truly lost count undecided. . . .wish I know though.

Moyo,. . . .how many?. . . .say the truth, . . . your pastor aint no Nairalander. . . you secret is safe
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by tkb417(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2008
Five
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Moyola(f): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2008
sillya$$,

yu dont believe me?! embarassed
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by evergreen6: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2008
@post
What a stupid question
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by arramyjay: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2008
Two
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hi Shegirl.
Long tym
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by arramyjay: 12:31am On Nov 22, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Hi Shegirl.
Long time

Hiya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by A40(m): 2:20am On Nov 22, 2008
Serious relationships maybe 7. . Flings would probably be triple that number grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by acidrop(f): 2:58am On Nov 22, 2008
i dont even wanna contribute to this. . . . . .
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Sdqdeco: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2008
No one 4 now,can u b d one babby girl.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by monisade(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2008
only one guy-  he was rily sweet, nice and caring at d start of d relationship bt later changed. he started acting like a jerk, taking me for granted, not replying my text and all that is shit, i guess its mainly because of d distance anyway. ( miles and miles apart)i think m better off without him as there's no cause for worrying myself about a guy that doesnt even deserve half of me,
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by magentam(f): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2008
Just a few, I can count them on one hand, honestly.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by smurf(f): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2008
None, the whole dating thing is new to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Cipriani(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2008
You are all spoilt pikins.

GET AWAY FROM me and make una no spoil me for my mama angry angry angry angry
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Moyola(f): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
hehe. . . yu d£y vex? tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Scofield18(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2008
Moyo. . . .talk now. You are yet to give a honest answer.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2008
How Many People Have U Dated So Far?

NONE!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Moyola(f): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2008
Scofield18:

Moyo. . . .talk now. You are yet to give a honest answer.

honest answa?!!! cheesy

lyk yu knw. . . . 've said mine jor tongue

b.t.w Ta leyin o? cool
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by badboym: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2008
I forgot to add Juli to that list and I just added one a few minutes ago and that makes it 21 I can remember and yes the one wey I just F U C K  na Ashawo, Was sweet. tonguegrin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Scofield18(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ Moyo.

I didn't get your answer. . . . .please tell me again.

It means more than what you think. . . wink
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by tope2000(f): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2008
Is this thread really necessary undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Sauron1: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

Tope is scared. . . . . .Confess and the TRUTH shall set u free.
How many have u dated(with/without bedmatics)??
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by tope2000(f): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope is scared. . . . . .Confess and the TRUTH shall set u free.
How many have u dated(with/without bedmatics)??

Scared of what
I just think its a stupid topic undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by MrCrackles(m): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

running scared

figures seems to have ripped the scale for some bird! cheesy
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Sauron1: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2008
tope2000:

Scared of what
I just think its a stupid topic undecided

Okiz, tell me how many u have dated??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.