Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Many People Have You Dated So Far? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Dated So Far? (20192 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Setin(f): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2006
daniel-he is handsome and so many girls dying 4 him dt why i decided to break up and i free him to do wat ever he like.while he hurt me so much and i thank god am still myself.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2006
That does not soung well at all
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by snazzydawn(f): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ cabali you do not sound okay too tongue
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Douzy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
4, one of them a Nairalander (I think I got to know about Nairaland through her. . . lol). Now, I think I'm in a state of hybernation. . . cool
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by chinani(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2006
@Setin
You are still yourself? Aha, I understand what you mean exactly. God Bless You.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by kokoletz(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2006
Pls are there enumerators in d house dt can help count.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by momoney1(m): 2:42am On Sep 28, 2006
do you mean your own alone or for all? cus i know your count will not be easy grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2006
How are u expected to remember the count? just asking!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2006
@ snazzy I dont think I am as well grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Yolanda(f): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2006
hmmm. limme see what valuable lesson i've learnt (thinking)
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Yolanda(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
Only one. What i learnt from the relationship? Never compromise your postion. No matter how well intentioned someone is, when the shit hits the fan, you and your family are left to deal with the aftermath. No-one is worth selling yourself short. Besides that, when you're thinking " this is the one, there will never be another one like him/her" and you take continuous shit from that person remember there are so many ppl out there in the world just waiting for you to give them a break without all the drama. If someone doesn't match up to your criteria, don't waste time trying to make " things" work. save yourself the time and tell them to bounce. Time wasted can never be retrieved and time is your life.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by kokoletz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2006
Mo money yours is ten times mine.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Uche2nna(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hey,I want to realy understand if there is a big difference bw date and relationship
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2006
what do u care? cheater angry angry
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2006
Forget the words; we are saying how many have u had sex with! Right lauryn??
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2006
Yes! grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2006
so whats ur answer lauryn??
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Uche2nna(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2006
lauryn:

what do u care? cheater angry angry
Hey L I do not think that we are exactly on speaking terms(or posting terms)right now! angry angry angry
Anyways,how are u doing girl grin grin grin.And Y R u calling me a cheater
cabali:

Forget the words; we are saying how many have u had sex with! Right lauryn??

Then I guess you have to change the title of the thread cos I do not think that Date and Sex are synonyms
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2006
Uche2nna:

Hey L I do not think that we are exactly on speaking terms(or posting terms)right now! angry angry angry
Anyways,how are u doing girl grin grin grin.And Y R u calling me a cheater

Cos U are and U know it. Just remember to WRAP/RAP it up angry angry
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2006
cabali:

so whats your answer lauryn??

lost count grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
Well uche call what u want just tell us how many people u have dated/had sex with/had a retionship with so far and stop stalling

@ Lauryn, Thats my girl!!!!!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2006
hehe grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Uche2nna(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2006
lauryn:

Cos U are and U know it. Just remember to WRAP/RAP it up angry angry
Hey L I do not think we are on the same wavelenght here.Can you just break it down a little for me.
Anyway,I am fine,thanks for asking!
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Uche2nna(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2006
cabali:

Well uche call what u want just tell us how many people u have dated/had sex with/had a retionship with so far and stop stalling

@ Lauryn, Thats my girl!!!!!
Sex 2 Date 0 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2006
Uche2nna:

Hey L I do not think we are on the same wavelenght here.Can you just break it down a little for me.
Anyway,I am fine,thanks for asking!
laugh my friggin lil behind off  angry angry angry angry
we are not in talking/posting terms, remember? undecided
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by lauryn(f): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2006
i'm out y'all kiss kiss kiss
@ uche angry angry angry
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by cabali(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2006
Of course! uche

bye then lauryn!! just keep the count as it is dont increase this night
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Douzy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2006
Well, if this is the way it's supposed to go, then for me it's rather:
Date = 4; Sex = 0

cool cool cool
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by Uche2nna(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2006
Bye L.But I do not know y are mad at me in the first place
Is this some sort of misplaced aggression grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by spade: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2006
The People

1.Naydene(South Africa) - She's really possessive. I only agreed because she was my first. I didn't know any better then.
2.Naydene(Nigeria) - She's a real money freak
3.Zainab - She's a flirt and always wants to have sex every minute of the day
4.Linda - I really like her, but she always thinks I'm cheating on her
5.Amanda - She always goes around having sex at her young age(18) and I tagged her the name LovePeddler!
6.Sandra - She was always picking up fights with me so I gave her the name BITCH! I had earlier asked the Nairaland Members for help but I was too late when they started replying. cry
7. Lisa - She tells me she likes me, but I want to take my time

What happened

1. Naydene(South Africa) - She had misplaced jealousies about me and even got angry at me when she saw me talking with my female coursemate at school. She was always comparing me to her ex-boyfriend 'Nosh' (A Bouncer) and this really pissed me off and I had to call it quits with her.

2.Naydene(Nigeria) - She was always bugging me and asking me to buy her stuff that was way beyond my pocket and would stop talking to me whenever I said no. I eventually dumped her when I almost exhausted my bank account.

3.Zainab - She went around sleeping and fucking around with anybody she saw. We never really clicked because I knew
It would have a sad ending. She still stalks me around, but I can handle it.

4. Linda - She thought I was cheating from day one and had sex with one of my "friends" but discovered I wasn't and asked us to come back again but I just thought It was best we quit that relationship.

5. Amanda - She looked trustworthy in the beginning but she turned out to be a faker who had sex at her young age.
We quit the relationship and she got pregnant for either a bus conductor or an egg seller (I can't remember) and ran off to Benin and has never been heard from again. I feel so disgusted I was ever in a relationship with someone like that.

6.Sandra - She was always picking up fights with me and it looked like she enjoyed them. In all the relationships I've had, that one was too fake and I had dubbed it a "Plastic Relationship". We eventually quit when she crossed the line. Ihad wanted to save that particular relationship because I was too tired of having disastrous relationships.

7.Lisa - She keeps telling me she really likes me, but I don't want us to start this relationship because I want to take my time time to understand girls, What they like and what they hate as to keep my relationship safe.

Lessons Learnt

1. Always feel free to say no to girls when they ask you for a relationship and you don't feel the same way
2. Try as much as you can to understand your partner
3. try harder to save your relationship and if you can't WALK!
4. Be careful who you call your friends because they can become the inverse in the face of something that means a lot to you .

And Most of all,
5.Pray to God to keep you safe from the urges of extra-marital sex. You don't have to join in just because everybody is doing it so try not to be easily influenced or seduced by the forces of darkness who take control of your once stable life and ravage it beyond repair

Thanks!
Love, Spade
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by izoneb(f): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2006
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!Any answer in this thread will be used against me in the court of law.
Re: How Many People Have You Dated So Far? by acidrop(f): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2006
spade:

The People

1.Naydene(South Africa) - She's really possessive. I only agreed because she was my first. I didn't know any better then.
2.Naydene(Nigeria) - She's a real money freak
3.Zainab - She's a flirt and always wants to have sex every minute of the day
4.Linda - I really like her, but she always thinks I'm cheating on her
5.Amanda - She always goes around having sex at her young age(18) and I tagged her the name LovePeddler!
6.Sandra - She was always picking up fights with me so I gave her the name BITCH! I had earlier asked the Nairaland Members for help but I was too late when they started replying. cry
7. Lisa - She tells me she likes me, but I want to take my time

What happened

1. Naydene(South Africa) - She had misplaced jealousies about me and even got angry at me when she saw me talking with my female coursemate at school. She was always comparing me to her ex-boyfriend 'Nosh' (A Bouncer) and this really pissed me off and I had to call it quits with her.

2.Naydene(Nigeria) - She was always bugging me and asking me to buy her stuff that was way beyond my pocket and would stop talking to me whenever I said no. I eventually dumped her when I almost exhausted my bank account.

3.Zainab - She went around sleeping and fucking around with anybody she saw. We never really clicked because I knew
It would have a sad ending. She still stalks me around, but I can handle it.

4. Linda - She thought I was cheating from day one and had sex with one of my "friends" but discovered I wasn't and asked us to come back again but I just thought It was best we quit that relationship.

5. Amanda - She looked trustworthy in the beginning but she turned out to be a faker who had sex at her young age.
We quit the relationship and she got pregnant for either a bus conductor or an egg seller (I can't remember) and ran off to Benin and has never been heard from again. I feel so disgusted I was ever in a relationship with someone like that.

6.Sandra - She was always picking up fights with me and it looked like she enjoyed them. In all the relationships I've had, that one was too fake and I had dubbed it a "Plastic Relationship". We eventually quit when she crossed the line. Ihad wanted to save that particular relationship because I was too tired of having disastrous relationships.

7.Lisa - She keeps telling me she really likes me, but I don't want us to start this relationship because I want to take my time time to understand girls, What they like and what they hate as to keep my relationship safe.

Lessons Learnt

1. Always feel free to say no to girls when they ask you for a relationship and you don't feel the same way
2. Try as much as you can to understand your partner
3. try harder to save your relationship and if you can't WALK!
4. Be careful who you call your friends because they can become the inverse in the face of something that means a lot to you .

And Most of all,
5.Pray to God to keep you safe from the urges of extra-marital sex. You don't have to join in just because everybody is doing it so try not to be easily influenced or seduced by the forces of darkness who take control of your once stable life and ravage it beyond repair

Thanks!
Love, Spade

wow, u most be very hot 4 them all trippin for you like this undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.