Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored (1440 Views)

5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored by Ezeigbollo(m): 1:38am On May 19, 2011
Dear NLanders I sincerely wished to have your honest and true advise on how to follow up with this:- I have this relative that all his life he served a popular church (name witheld) while i was 6 yrs old i knew him as a devoted MOG (Man of God) just last week i called my bro who stays in Lagos and after asking about friends and relatives he then told me they had wanted to call me for my own part of donation,so they could take my uncle to a good hospital but mean while they have realized 145 k naira or there about,so i quickly called my dad to confirm if my uncle was really sick and he confirmed it to me that he really needs our help he said to me nothing is small,that my uncle had (Kidney problem)

Before i was informed about my uncles sickness i planed traveling to Nigeria for some things i had wanted to do my self, My problem now is>>> should i confront the head if the churchthis is well known church that has more than 7 thousand members only from my town and had other branches nation wild,my uncle can't just die like that, after serving a church all his life,i must confess that since i was born over 32 yrs this man had never agreed to leave the church for any other reason,he never traveled out form my state.

Please i need your true advise, sad sad sad sad sad
Re: A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored by Nobody: 3:34am On May 19, 2011
what the f#&k do you expect from these thieves in robes?! do you really think that they will hand you back the money that he handed all over these yrs?! sell their jets to help your uncle?! abeg , wake up! they dont care

most of these criminals in robes dont give a damn about your uncle and you should instead ask why they didnt perform one of their miracles!!!!
NONSENSE
Re: A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored by oderemo(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2011
look my bro, these thieving Churches are nothing but leaches, yeah right they are vampires. tell u small story, my dad changed church frm Methodist he was born into to that kumuyis church, when he died they refused him a befitting burial, reason cos he had a second wife.
what do they xpect of an elderly man in need of daily care to do other than marry a young woman to take care of his minute by seconds needs.we had to ask help frm my uncles church to arrange the church burial.
this your man will be ignored till he died. confront the church leaders abt this and if poss. have a big argument abt it as well.
Re: A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored by hollandis(f): 11:35am On May 20, 2011
Well,I won't say anything against the church.I once had a bust out with my pastor when I was young.Reason being that one of a church member who was dedicated but could not afford to buy WAEC form,I was so maddddddd.I spoke out.The funny thing was that she asked for assistance and was told point blank there was no money.Talk to the pastor,in a calm manner,also you must understand that the ailment is a cost intensive one.I believe you are more concerned about the nonchallance rather than money.May God heal him
Re: A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored by admindim: 8:03pm On May 29, 2011
blackerry phones still in nylon very clean like brand new one 99% clean all blackberry comes with charger ,original bb ear phone ,case protector ,screen protector
blackberry storm 1 19,000
blackberry tour 25,000
bb curve 1 17,000
bb curve 2, 26,000
bb javelin 27,000
bb bold 1 26,000

nokia e65 22,000 e71 26,000 e75 27,000 ,e 61i 24,000
htc white t 100 30,000
palm top phone 20,000
psp model 1000--3000 prize 17,000 to 35,000 hackeing of psp ,ps 2 playstation 3 per game download 500---2000
playstation 2 brand new and fairly used available 12,000---30,000 loaded with less than 5 games to 20,009games
playstation 3 with 5 free latest 57,000 call 08166117634 for more info
Re: A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored by shirleyz: 7:53pm On May 31, 2011
First of all, I think you should take the matter up with the head pastor of the church before any further action on your part. But if they refuse to do anything about the matter, that will be rather cruel of them.
Re: A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored by Gsmxpert(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2011
people should think b4 talking, serving the church is a wrong  statement, he was serving God, except otherwise, his reward and remembrance
is in heaven when he meets God. men are no re warders of persons.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Rated Pastor Between Pastor Tb Joshua And Pastor Chris Okotie: / What did Muhammad say about Satan? / Oprah Winfrey Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.