Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fulani Bar - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Bar (7218 Views)

Why Do Yoruba Muslims & Hausa-fulani Muslims Not Inter-marry? / We Need To See More Hausa And Fulani Girls Representing Nigeria And In Nollywood / The Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Bar by saddik(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2007
Just a one point stop for any fulani tribe, UNITE.

How many are we in in Naira land. Im 1.

Cheers.
Re: Fulani Bar by LILDICEs: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
ur white dude.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bar by laudate: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2007
Um, interesting! Do you speak Fulfude? wink
Re: Fulani Bar by DisGuy: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2007
im fulani, wheres the fura dey nunu  grin
Re: Fulani Bar by LILDICEs: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2007
kai fulani kanadjin funlantchi?
Re: Fulani Bar by laudate: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2007
Dis Guy:

im fulani, wheres the fura dey nunu  grin

Are you serious I promised I wasn't going to laugh today, but you are making me break my promise!  wink

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bar by DisGuy: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2007
laudate:

Are you serious I promised I wasn't going to laugh today, but you are making me break my promise! wink

Are you laughing because I'm Fulani or because i asked for fura dey nu nu better tell me before i get me boxing gloves cool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bar by Uche2nna(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2007
Walahi, me I be aboki mee tusa grin
Re: Fulani Bar by DisGuy: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2007
Kai kariya, mai ne ne su'nanka? grin
Re: Fulani Bar by Uche2nna(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2007
Su nana Adamu me suya cheesy aka Ibrahim mee tusa
Re: Fulani Bar by laudate: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
Dis Guy:

Are you laughing because I'm Fulani or because i asked for fura dey nu nu better tell me before i get me boxing gloves cool

Boxing gloves, ke?? I beg, I no sabi fight o! Am laughing because I know you are not Fulani, ki nji ko?

And why are you asking Uche2nna for his name?

Uche2nna:

Uche2nna, na wa for you o!
Re: Fulani Bar by DisGuy: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
kai aboki na, yaya dey, sunnu dey zu'a grin

ne na Aminu mai turare, yaya aiki

Ze Serikin'n Fulani daga Nairalandi cheesy
Re: Fulani Bar by Uche2nna(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2007
This one don pass me ooooo!!!!! grin
Re: Fulani Bar by laudate: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Uche2nna,

Dis Guy is just sending you greetings and asking how you are doing.

I thought this was a fulani thread, so why is everyone speaking Hausa, instead of fulfulde? 

Fulani language is quite different from Hausa o, unfortunately it isn't as widely spoken as Hausa, in the north. The Fulani people are spread all over Kano, Sokoto, Adamawa even down to Kwara & Kogi & some parts of Plateau states.

Now there are efforts to translate some parts of the Bible into the Fulani language. I pray it succeeds.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bar by laudate: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
Dis Guy:

Ze Serikin'n Fulani daga Nairalandi cheesy

Uh?? Where did you get the title of Seriki?
Re: Fulani Bar by Uche2nna(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ laudate

Yeah U rite. The Fulani language is distinct from the Hausa language but I can understand the Hausa language and not the Fulani. I lived in Kano for several years but I did not come across many Fulanis.

Must mention this tho : The Fulani girls are smashingly beautiful. Walahi, those fulani nyarinya are something else.
Re: Fulani Bar by DisGuy: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2007
laudate:

@Uche2nna,

Dis Guy is just sending you greetings and asking how you are doing.

I thought this was a fulani thread, so why is everyone speaking Hausa, instead of fulfulde?

Fulani language is quite different from Hausa o, unfortunately it isn't as widely spoken as Hausa, in the north. The Fulani people are spread all over Kano, Sokoto, Adamawa even down to Kwara & Kogi & some parts of Plateau states.

Now there are efforts to translate some parts of the Bible into the Fulani language. I pray it succeeds.

i didnt want to confuse people that's why i'm not speaking fulfulde wink

that will be a complete waste of time, most my people don't read in English how in the world will they read a Fulani bible undecided

Ze Fulani super Stud grin
Re: Fulani Bar by laudate: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ laudate

Yeah You rite. The Fulani language is distinct from the Hausa language but I can understand the Hausa language and not the Fulani. I lived in Kano for several years but I did not come across many Fulanis.

Must mention this tho : The Fulani girls are smashingly beautiful. Walahi, those fulani nyarinya are something else.

I beg. . . .make I dash you one hi-five for there, jare!! grin Thank you for the vote of confidence!! You need to see my Fulani cousins. . . . .'fine' is too small a word, to describe them. They are gorgeous!

Dis Guy:

i didnt want to confuse people that's why i'm not speaking fulfulde wink

that will be a complete waste of time, most my people don't read in English how in the world will they read a Fulani bible undecided

An increasing number of them, can read and write, my friend. And those who can read, will teach those who lack literacy skills. Simple! Anyway, like I said earlier, I pray it suceeds. I would like to see the first Fulfude church service, or Fulfude-speaking church in my lifetime!

Dis Guy:

Ze Fulani super Stud grin

Oh my goodness!! I can't stop laughing!! You are a ba-aa-ad guy!! grin
Re: Fulani Bar by DisGuy: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
An increasing number of them, can read and write, my friend. And those who can read, will teach those who lack literacy skills. Simple! Anyway, like I said earlier, I pray it suceeds. I would like to see the first Fulfude church service, or Fulfude-speaking church in my lifetime!

of course they can but they don't wink anyway if you wish come true i hope they become catholics, not those pastors that promise to turn our desert land into lush greens for our cattle. me i still want to drink fresh fura dey nunu grin

Ze Fulani Stud to the rescue cheesy
Re: Fulani Bar by aloib(f): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
hahsolsdsdhj8uymkdasdmdkodaihjkd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Bar by laudate: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
Dis Guy:

of course they can but they don't wink anyway if you wish come true i hope they become catholics, not those pastors that promise to turn our desert land into lush greens for our cattle. me i still want to drink fresh fura dey nunu grin

Catholics, ke?? No-oo-oo!! I want them to become pentecostals. Yes. . . .so that they will be zealous for God. As for your assertion that they can read, but do not . . . .haba! That is so untrue!! All the ones I know can read and write, including my cousins. Which one you dey, eh? wink

Dis Guy:

Ze Fulani Stud to the rescue cheesy

That is nothing, but a myth!! grin grin
Re: Fulani Bar by alarainey(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2008
@Saddik

noi?
Re: Fulani Bar by saddik(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2008
Jam wallahi, Noi kugal? toi awoni?
Re: Fulani Bar by Sisikill: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2008
Uche2nna:

Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Bar by NegroNtns(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2008
Alarainey, Saddik,

Jammo!

Sisi, how are you dear? Kwana biyu, yaya arkoki?
Re: Fulani Bar by Sisikill: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Alarainey, Saddik, 

Jammo!

Sisi, how are you dear?  Kwana biyu, yaya arkoki?

Sensei, ka na ji Hausa? Madallah!!

Wada inan ka kowa?
Re: Fulani Bar by NegroNtns(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2008
Lol, sanu yar'uwa. A Arewa na yi girma, Kano da Zaria. Na roka ki kwanekin baya ki yi mani rubutun wasika, ar yau ban ji komai ba a gare ki. Ina fatan ba laifi ko :-)
Re: Fulani Bar by alarainey(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2008
@ Saddik

A walli jam?
Kugal toki Jam walahi. Ko Port-Harcourt mi hoði.

@ Negro_Ntns

Jam sumul, na chamri?

@ Laudate
kin iia filatanci? wink
Re: Fulani Bar by masawa: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2008
I'm fulani too(my mother is),fulani people look so good ,fulani women are the best!!
Re: Fulani Bar by masawa: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2008
ban ndiraabe fulbe e kala haal pulaar mi salmini on mi juuriima mon.ko niagootoomii -on ditno den bin nden e pulaar kaalen
e pulaar so won ko metti on hen mi ndaar di- on yafuuya, this is pure fufulbe(pulaaar) the original language .in some regions even in nigeria some words are different ,
Re: Fulani Bar by arramyjay: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2008
Whow this so beautiful,i like fulani language.Sanu
Re: Fulani Bar by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2008
Saanu uku my Fulani in-laws.

My Fiancee(Aisha Larai) is Fulani. She originates from Sokoto state but based in Niger state.
I'm Yoruba though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Superstitions We Were Made To Believe In Our Youthful Days / Cushite People / All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.