Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502824 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam: 9:49am On May 26, 2018
Amazon picks up The Expanse. There'd be a Season 4.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33am On May 26, 2018
LordAdam:
Amazon picks up The Expanse. There'd be a Season 4.

-Lord

F**king great news! All hail fan power! I read somewhere that Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is a great fan of the series... this must have played a part too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On May 26, 2018
Great! Now that's it's on Amazon, it can finally drop the PG-13 nonsense and go for broke, just like in the books. Also, every episode will drop in a day instead of having to wait for weeks! Oh, thank you, Jeff Bezos!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 12:51pm On May 26, 2018
hi guys i need suggestions for dramedy shows.
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 12:55pm On May 26, 2018
Koice whag do you think of parks and recreation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
EmmGee:
Koice whag do you think of parks and recreation

It's a mockumentary (faux documentary). It's pretty good... has The Office (US) kind of vibe. Slow season 1, but soldier on, cuz it picks up right after.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 26, 2018
EmmGee:
hi guys i need suggestions for dramedy shows.
thanks

- Shameless
- Barry
- Get Shorty
- OITNB
- Californication
- Killing Eve
- Ozark
- Suits
- Transparent
- Better Things
- Louie
- Weeds
- House of Lies
- Search Party
- Angie Tribeca
- Misfits
- Atlanta

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think off atm.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 4:37pm On May 26, 2018
koice:
Great! Now that's it's on Amazon, it can finally drop the PG-13 nonsense and go for broke, just like in the books. Also, every episode will drop in a day instead of having to wait for weeks! Oh, thank you, Jeff Bezos!
I guess you've read the novel series then. not a lot of people are interested in the books.
Great news though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 26, 2018
Kaziar:

I guess you've read the novel series then. not a lot of people are interested in the books.
Great news though.

I'm currently on book 6. Suffice to say, the books are better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:08pm On May 26, 2018
Louie

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 26, 2018
Damnation has been cancelled?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 26, 2018
Twisting:
Damnation has been cancelled?
E don tey na. They cancelled the thing even before e finish sef. Yeye show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 26, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:
Louie
This guy jerks off in front of ladies in real life, shey you know?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 12:51am On May 27, 2018
koice:

This guy jerks off in front of ladies in real life, shey you know?

Jeez, am just hearing this for the first time, thats bad. He talked about it alot on the show. I didn't realize he was a perv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08am On May 27, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Jeez, am just hearing this for the first time, thats bad. He talked about it alot on the show. I didn't realize he was a perv

Oh, he's a perv alright. Even Pamela Adlon (best friend and co-writer) doesn't want anything to do with him now that the allegations have come to right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:01am On May 27, 2018
Fear the Walking Dead

Nick is gone cry

Why do they have to kill off my favorite character? F**k 'em. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achillesdam500(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2018
koice:
Fear the Walking Dead

Nick is gone cry

Why do they have to kill off my favorite character? F**k 'em. sad
Is picnic at hanging rock dope?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35am On May 27, 2018
Achillesdam500:
Is picnic at hanging rock dope?
Wouldn't know, bro. Haven't seen it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On May 27, 2018
Fauda

I'm an espionage/psychological thriller freak. I've seen all there is to see, from The Americans to Deutchland83. Since the former is drawing to a close, and I've since wrapped up Homeland, I went hunting. Yesterday I unearthed a new gem - an isreali political espionage thriller. This show is awesome: no bullsh*t forced drama, no bullsh*t filler - just pure plot.

Fauda is Arabic for chaos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:56am On May 27, 2018
koice:

Oh, he's a perv alright. Even Pamela Adlon (best friend and co-writer) doesn't want anything to do with him now that the allegations have come to right.

Well, i have to look for another show to watch then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46am On May 27, 2018
koice:

Handmaid's Tale is a bleak dystopian drama about a cult taking over the United States and using selected viable women as baby producing machines for their infertile wives. This women are called Handmaidens, a name picked from the bible. It's very addictive and Elizabeth Moss is phenomenal in it.

Fun fact: Elizabeth played a woman trapped in a cult controlled United States but is a member of church of scientology in real life, a cult. Hypocrisy?

Thanks so much for this, myself and madam started with the first three episodes I earlier downloaded, she has been disturbing me to download more episodes grin

It has a way of making you pay rapt attention to every scene and every word else, it can be difficult to understand.

And Moss is yet to make my head turn the way Beecham does grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Well, i have to look for another show to watch then.

I don't let guys like him stop me from watching and rewatching shows and movies I really like. For example, if I were to take it personal, I wouldn't give Tom Cruise' movies the time of day because of his connection to a cult, or Bryan Singer's Legion, or Kevin Spacey's movies. If you really like Louie, don't let the vile man stop you from enjoying it, just imagine that the fictional Louis C.K is a better version of his real life self, and it will do the trick. Cheers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57am On May 27, 2018
rationalmind:

Thanks so much for this, myself and madam started with the first three episodes I earlier downloaded, she has been disturbing me to download more episodes grin

It has a way of making you pay rapt attention to every scene and every word else, it can be difficult to understand.

And Moss is yet to make my head turn the way Beecham does grin

Man, you're so p**sy whipped. Your infatuation/obsession with Beecham will pass soon enough. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 1:03pm On May 27, 2018
koice:

I don't let guys like him stop me from watching and rewatching shows and movies I really like. For example, if I were to take it personal, I wouldn't give Tom Cruise' movies the time of day because of his connection to a cult, or Bryan Singer's Legion, or Kevin Spacey's movies. If you really like Louie, don't let the vile man stop you from enjoying it, just imagine that the fictional Louis C.K is a better version of his real life self, and it will do the trick. Cheers.

I still have about 5 more episodes to round up the show.

I find the dark humor and exaggerated scenarios hilarious. Even the deprrssing part are hilarious.

Anyways, have you seen "The venture bros"?

Am thinking of downloading it this night
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2018
just finished money heist , phew.

So Rio later survived the heist and Berlin died.

it still Amazes me how the inspector went from police officer to Accomplice real quick ,

great sound track too ' oh Bella ciao'

about to start 13 reasons why season 2

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Anyways, have you seen "The venture bros"?

Am thinking of downloading it this night

Oops. I stopped at season 2 for some reasons. Personally, The Venture Bros is okay, I mean it's no Boondocks or South Park, but as adult animated series goes, it's not half bad.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 27, 2018
Fauda

It's about an Israeli unit tracking down a terrorist they thought was dead...

4 episodes in and I still can't tell the villain from the protagonist. The thing I like best is the fairness in which it portrays both sides of the conflict. I have found myself appalled and empathetic with both sides. Another Netflix special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.