Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3488704 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harryclinton: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Constantine.... Kinda cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Empire season 1 EP 7
Suit season 4 episode 4
Stalker season 1 EP 17
All checked grin

Ooooo one more THE 100 also checked cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seriously starting to dislike constantine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
mkmyers45:
Seriously starting to dislike constantine

Y?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
I want to try American Horror Story, i pray its worth it undecided

In other news....

Greys Anatomy season 11
The Mentalist Season 7 episode 12 - 13 grand finale
Suits season 4 episode14
Arrows season 3 episode 14
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
joanana:

Y?

I hope the manny being the boss thing is worth it but the series is loosing steam for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by latacer: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
latacer:

Someone just murdered the world of comics!!
I said it that soon enough,someone will be found..
Apparently,some folks dat claim to watch TV shows don't know The difference between Marvel shows and DC shows...
How can a sane person list GOTHAM,CONSTANTINE,SMALLVILLE,ARROW,FLASH,and call them Marvel comics?
@koice,I thought u would have swallowed your pride and moved on,but u r still trying hard to save face..
That post above is the first quote with that moniker, if you had brain(which u don't have by the way),you would have known the moniker is me...oh I forgot,am suppose to announce "hey koice i changed to this moniker,its me philfearon!"...Otondo!!
Keep crying like a child..Alube!!
You even had to tell us how bored up Ur childhood is just to prove you watch TV shows..Your case is pathetic..
You have been owned! Move on or u can keep whining about like a pathetic attention seeking teenager you are!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by latacer: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
OohMpa:

Sure, Ooh Mpa agrees with your statement which is why he loves most of your top series and quite understands your taste
but putting the ones he quoted as your "All time top 20 tv series" even when you're an alleged avid follower begs for another slap angry
In this case,the onus is on you to prove where I listed any show as "my all time top 20 TV series"!
If you can't,then know that there is no need starting what u can't finish!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
mkmyers45:

I hope the manny being the boss thing is worth it but the series is loosing steam for me

I was surprise too... that was a wonderful twist... i didn't see it coming ..waiting for next episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
joanana:

In other news....

Greys Anatomy season 11
Suits season 4 episode14
Nah, I don't think so. The Mentalist is one of the shows that I follow every week and I'm pretty certain the CBS drama hasn't reached the 12 episode of it's currently airing 7th season (it's currently at the 9th episode).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Meanwhile someone is still trying his pathetic best to save face. grin Why quote yourself only once?? Quote some more!! gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
koice:

Nah, I don't think so. The Mentalist is one of the shows that I follow every week and I'm pretty certain the CBS drama hasn't reached the 12 episode of it's currently airing 7th season (it's currently at the 9th episode).

Sorry bro you have a long way to go!!!! check www.o2tvseries.com wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
joanana:

Sorry bro you have a long way to go!!!! check www.o2tvseries.com wink

You were right. Just checked www.watchseries.ag. Apparently, I haven't been paying enough attention to the drama to have missed so much!!

Download mode activated. Thanks a bunch. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by harryclinton: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
joanana:

In other news....

Greys Anatomy season 11
Suits season 4 episode14

American horror story is freaking awesome.. I bet you... You'll get attached to it... Hannibal's great too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Currently watching The Mentalist S07E10-13.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
harryclinton:

American horror story is freaking awesome.. I bet you... You'll get attached to it... Hannibal's great too

Yeah i think i will love it cos i watched season 3 but dnt know the episode it was mind blowing ..... here i come season 1 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
it has come to that. people using TV shows to brag about their intellectual level. smh.just smh

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm----really feeling the following:

- Fresh Off the Boat

[size=14pt]- Empire[/size]

- Black-ish

These are some really great drama series. Never knew what I was missing till I checked them out. Now I'm playing catch-up grin grin Can't wait for more episodes of Empire. Go Taraji babayy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2015
...and Vikings is back!!!!!!! smiley cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2015
koice:

koice:

You were right. Just checked www.watchseries.ag. Apparently, I haven't been paying enough attention to the drama to have missed so much!!
Download mode activated. Thanks a bunch. smiley
@bolded,pals,be the judge of that!!
A braggart will always be a braggart..Like I said earlier,all of the time,they are empty vessels!!
No matter how careful u try to be,you will always be found..
its just time!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Darey00:
it has come to that. people using TV shows to brag about their intellectual level. smh.just smh
You dey mind that olodo!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
DrDre1:
...and Vikings is back!!!!!!! smiley cheesy grin
That's good to know...I have missed those Norse men....Loki especially!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2015
philfearon:

That's good to know...I have missed those Norse men....Loki especially!!
Yes! The waiting period has been killing. Floki is completely crazy. How do u explain someone running away from happiness in his marriage? He's angry because his wife is too good. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
DrDre1:

Yes! The waiting period has been killing. Loki is completely crazy. How do u explain someone running away from happiness in his marriage? He's angry because his wife is too good. grin
Lol...you just summarised Loki...
Towards the ending of Season2,I thought he would have betrayed his people oooo..But,he didn't...
I loved him more for that!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2015
The Blacklist S02E12... My last video for a while. My masters coming up next month. Gotta study. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2015
philfearon:

Lol...you just summarised Loki...
Towards the ending of Season2,I thought he would have betrayed his people oooo..But,he didn't...
I loved him more for that!!
lol...the guy is a complete nutcase. I wonder how his mind works. Strange thing is the way he mixes spirituality with his madness. Whoever developed that character is doing a good job. The actor himself deserves kudos for interpreting the character so well. U need to watch him in this latest episode. Imagine someone running happily with so much glee towards war and possible death. grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Forever season1 still ongoin
vamp.diaries s6
originals s2
blacklist S2.*i lov raymond*
atlantis S2.*abeg make bbc no delay again*
the 100 S2
suits S4
aldonah S2* anime*
full metal alchemist
naruto
fate stay night.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
DrDre1:

lol...the guy is a complete nutcase. I wonder how his mind works. Strange thing is the way he mixes spirituality with his madness. Whoever developed that character is doing a good job. The actor himself deserves kudos for interpreting the character so well. U need to watch him in this latest episode. Imagine someone running happily with so much glee towards war and possible death. grin grin grin
@bolded...Lol..
That's floki(or Loki as I always prefer to call him) for you!!
Gotta download it this weekend!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Apparently, someone is running away after being made(Just like the other dude Raymacblue)!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mutaino7:
Forever season1 still ongoin
vamp.diaries s6
originals s2
blacklist S2.*i lov raymond*
atlantis S2.*abeg make bbc no delay again*
the 100 S2
suits S4
aldonah S2* anime*
full metal alchemist
naruto
fate stay night.
Been a while now bro...
How far?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
philfearon:

Been a while now bro...
How far?
am alrite....U don finally relocate to movie section nii?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mutaino7:
am alrite....U don finally relocate to movie section nii?
Lol...
I have been here for quite a long time bro...Just that I rarely comment!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (2806) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)