Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3491739 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by killzone(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
DrDre1:

Yeah. I watch Gotham...quite a number of people do actually. smiley
not in my school. I even watch it secretly sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
killzone:
not in my school. I even watch it secretly sef
Oh really? Secretly? Why? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by killzone(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
DrDre1:

Oh really? Secretly? Why? grin
my roomate will complain its dry my friends too its dry but I enjoy anything DC and marvel so I just ignore them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
killzone:
my roomate will complain its dry my friends too its dry but I enjoy anything DC and marvel so I just ignore them
Oh I see. So u just watch it secretly. The day they catch u ehen, don't mention my name o grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by killzone(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
DrDre1:

Oh I see. So u just watch it secretly. The day they catch u ehen, don't mention my name o grin
lollllll I heard they showed a boy that luks like the joker
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Didn't watch a TV series for a whole week! Whew! That's a sort of record... for anyone. Taking a trip down the memory lane with FX's Rescue Me - The very reason I hated wannabe "Chicago Fire" at first view.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Grey's Anatomy anyone?

My mom and I set aside a day every month to spa, order take-out, and watch all 4 episodes back-to-back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Grey's Anatomy anyone?

My mom and I set aside a day every month to spa, order take-out, and watch all 4 episodes back-to-back.

Yes ma'am...............I am up to date. Let me not post spoilers if you watch monthly. Suffice to say latest episode shows Callie acting like a jerk. For the first time I do not like her angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
naijababe:

Yes ma'am...............I am up to date. Let me know post spoilers if you watch monthly. Suffice to say latest episode shows Callie acting like a jerk. For the first time I do not like her angry

Now you've got me wondering, lol.

Callie's a fav, but I totally miss Sandra Oh's character (Christina Yang) sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Now you've got me wondering, lol.

Callie's a fav, but I totally miss Sandra Oh's character (Christina Yang) sad

Me too, she was the funniest character! I can't tell you how many of her clips I have watched on Youtube just for the lmao factor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Edited.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Modern Family.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
The Flash
Arrow
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries
The 100
OITNB
Dominion
The strain
Scorpion
Reign

Currently awaiting GOT season 5 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeastMaster(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
BeastMaster is currently watching Angels In America. BeastMaster is of the opinion it's the best tv show on earth. Well, it's a tie between the miniseries and John Adams.

^^^

BeastMaster can't get enough of Playboy TV. Foursome and Swingers are BeastMasters favs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hell Yeah! Its GRIMMSDAY!!(3)
WAREHOUSE13
BLACK SAIL
FALLING SKIES(4)
VIKINGS(3)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Empire!!!!!! Oh my God!!! And the music too....................where are you cao?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paulmarkino: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
what's are latest good series with : thriller, romance, action. List please........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2015
naijababe:

Me too, she was the funniest character! I can't tell you how many of her clips I have watched on Youtube just for the lmao factor

Yh, she's darkly sarcastic and funny, but that's not the [only] reason I liked her character. She knows exactly what she wants/needs along with what she doesn't, and she either goes out and gets it, or leaves it all in the dust - no apologies.

She's the most relatable character I've ever watched.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2015
Boooyaka!!!! House of Cards S3 was released on Netflix today! That's my weekend gone grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
House of Card is back with a bang with the 3rd installment! Could only download up to episode 10 though. Impatiently waiting for the rest...

Torrents, thank you. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Seun(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
naijababe:
Boooyaka!!!! House of Cards S3 was released on Netflix today! That's my weekend gone grin
Super
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
Currently downloading the remaining 3 episodes of HOC Season 3. Very soon, I'll officially have the full season! Weekend binge loading... cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
naijababe:
Empire!!!!!! Oh my God!!! And the music too....................where are you cao?
Oh girl I usually watch it on my morning train to work, you should have seen my face this morning, the only reason I didn't shout was I didn't want to disgrace myself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veevean1(f): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
The originals
Arrow
Suits
Scandal
Grey's anatomy
How to get away with murder
Revenge

Waiting for single ladies, devious maids, mistresses, witches of the east end.
I can't find The Have's and the have nots anywhere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
cao:

Oh girl I usually watch it on my morning train to work, you should have seen my face this morning, the only reason I didn't shout was I didn't want to disgrace myself.

The look on Luscious face when Jamal came out was epic! I have watched that scene soo many times and that song has been playing all day o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
naijababe:

The look on Luscious face when Jamal came out was epic! I have watched that scene soo many times and that song has been playing all day o
If looks could kill.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Currently watching House Of Cards Season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2015
How To Get Away With Murder Season finale got me like shocked jisox!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2015
veevean1:
The originals
Arrow
Suits
Scandal
Grey's anatomy
How to get away with murder
Revenge

Waiting for single ladies, devious maids, mistresses, witches of the east end.
I can't find The Have's and the have nots anywhere
Witches of east end has been cancelled I was sad when I found out, it was a good series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2015
suxxman:
The Flash
Arrow
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries
The 100
OITNB
Dominion
The strain
Scorpion
Reign

Currently awaiting GOT season 5 grin
Pls how is Dominion?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2015
donhils:

Pls how is Dominion?

Sweetus grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veevean1(f): 1:35am On Feb 28, 2015
Alfred234:
Witches of east end has been cancelled I was sad when I found out, it was a good series.
Its so annoying when one of your fav series gets cancelled

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2807) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Queed and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.