Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503082 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
cao:

Yup, I'm actually watching The Musketeers right now. The only reason I watched Poldark is I noticed it on BBC iPlayer & I saw Aiden Turner's face, I was like yup I'm watching it.
I don't even know what to say about the king anymore. Just when I thought his level of stupidity is at its highest, he breaks new grounds. Aiden Turner's face is surely working wonders for the followership of the production grin
Just finished watching the latest episode of Black Sails and I honestly can't say how shocked and angry I am. Lady Hamilton (especially) and Guthrey just like that? angry This is just too much for me to swallow once. Really liked that woman's character embarassed cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
DrDre1:

I don't even know what to say about the king anymore. Just when I thought his level of stupidity is at its highest, he breaks new grounds. Aiden Turner's face is surely working wonders for the followership of the production grin
Just finished watching the latest episode of Black Sails and I honestly can't say how shocked and angry I am. Lady Hamilton (especially) and Guthrey just like that? angry This is just too much for me to swallow once. Really liked that woman's character embarassed cry
I've been following him (Aidan Turner) since Being Human when he replaced the original actor that played his character - another good show (there are 2 versions of BH, the UK one is the original one). The original BH pilot was so good that BBC were forced to make into a series, even though they had only planned it as a one-off pilot, after the public signed a petition to get it back on air. Although, it is quite odd not hearing his Irish lilt in Poldark, but I can live with that.

I'm actually behind on Black Sails (last episode I watched was the sixth), look at it this way, I'll have almost 3 epic hours to catch up on. It looks like I'm in for a doozy, I'm looking forward to that.

As for The Musketeers, the King just needs to die real quick, I'm tired of his childish stupidity...useless cretin. **hisses**
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
just finished Empire, episode 10. Rate it at 6.5/10. Entertaining but not gripping.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
cao:

I've been following him (Aidan Turner) since Being Human when he replaced the original actor that played his character - another good show (there are 2 versions of BH, the UK one is the original one). The original BH pilot was so good that BBC were forced to make into a series, even though they had only planned it as a one-off pilot, after the public signed a petition to get it back on air. Although, it is quite odd not hearing his Irish lilt in Poldark, but I can live with that.

I'm actually behind on Black Sails (last episode I watched was the sixth), look at it this way, I'll have almost 3 epic hours to catch up on. It looks like I'm in for a doozy, I'm looking forward to that.

As for The Musketeers, the King just needs to die real quick, I'm tired of his childish stupidity...useless cretin. **hisses**
Cao, u have given me another show to get hooked on. Very soon I'd hold u responsible for my addiction grin .
As for being behind on Black Sails, honestly I envy u. The saying "ignorance is bliss" really applies to me here. I wish I didn't watch this last episode. Slept immediately after watching it. Even in my sleep, couldn't stop thinking about it. Woke up and still can't stop thinking about it. Unfortunately, I'm hooked I can't stay away sad .
As for the king in The Musketeers, I constantly have to remind myself that a king like that didn't actually rule over France...but I'd be tempted to ask any frenchman I run into if he knows about this show grin Too bad they can't kill him off. Seems he was designed to just set stupidity records
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
DrDre1:

Cao, u have given me another show to get hooked on. Very soon I'd hold u responsible for my addiction grin .
As for being behind on Black Sails, honestly I envy u. The saying "ignorance is bliss" really applies to me here. I wish I didn't watch this last episode. Slept immediately after watching it. Even in my sleep, couldn't stop thinking about it. Woke up and still can't stop thinking about it. Unfortunately, I'm hooked I can't stay away sad .
As for the king in The Musketeers, I constantly have to remind myself that a king like that didn't actually rule over France...but I'd be tempted to ask any frenchman I run into if he knows about this show grin Too bad they can't kill him off. Seems he was designed to just set stupidity records

Being Human is about a werewolf, vampire & a ghost living in a flat, all trying to live normally. Series 1 is kinda straight forward, although it does go deeper into its mythos in the later series. The original cast (technically only one of them - the guy who plays the werewolf - is from the original pilot, the Beeb took to long to resurrect it, so most of the original actors had moved on) only last for the first 3 series, Aidan had to leave due to being cast in The Hobbit. Then the original werewolf leaves in the first episode of Series 4, and Series 4 had a rather crazy story arc, then the ghost leaves at the end of that series. The last series has a new trio, the devil & an interesting ending.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrDre1(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2015
cao:

Being Human is about a werewolf, vampire & a ghost living in a flat, all trying to live normally. Series 1 is kinda straight forward, although it does go deeper into its mythos in the later series. The original cast (technically only one of them - the guy who plays the werewolf - is from the original pilot, the Beeb took to long to resurrect it, so most of the original actors had moved on) only last for the first 3 series, Aidan had to leave due to being cast in The Hobbit. Then the original werewolf leaves in the first episode of Series 4, and Series 4 had a rather crazy story arc, then the ghost leaves at the end of that series. The last series has a new trio, the devil & an interesting ending.
Hmm...a werewolf, vamp and ghost living together pretending to be humans? Sounds like a perfect recipe for disaster. Good thing he left for The Hobbit as he played Kili well although I don't like when casts have to be replaced especially when they are already well established in the production. Thanks for the synopsis. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't watch these vampire series but The Originals really on point
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osagiemma: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
pls how is black sails is it very capturing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vhickky(f): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
now on breaking bad season 5, wth, would Walt wanna cook again, he is really greedy, I am disappointed, I didn't expect him to continue after killing Gustavo......I am Seriously pissed.... I would rate the show a 8, I am not Happy now I know Walt would be eventually caught...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Watching secrets and lies .
and
izombie looks interesting tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
koice:

www.watchseries.ag (Has practically every TV series ever made in America, Canada and UK in it's massive archive. All video files are of high quality and range from flv to mp4. My personal fav)
www.watchseries.it (A clone of the former, and can compete to some extent but a bit unreliable)
www​.movie2k.tl (Dependable but doesn't have a massive collection of TV series like the Watchseries duo but a grandmaster in the movie category).
www.primewire.ag (Have an impressive collection of Both TV series and Movies, but not as dependable as Movie2k.tl)
www.veehd.com (You can always count on this video hosting webpage to upload video files of high definition. Very dependable. A new discovery of mine and already one of my personal favs).
www.alluc.com (The world best search engine for elusive video files. I seldom use it, but you can always count on it to help you sniff out videos that don't want to be found).

pls do you know of any app for downloading tv series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
seribroo56:
pls do you know of any app for downloading tv series
Show Box and Pop Corn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2015
koice:
Show Box and Pop Corn.
ok thanks ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
is this black sail series interesting? pls list some serial moviesfor me.I am bored presently.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 12:45am On Mar 25, 2015
currently watching season 3 of house of cards. Quite underwhelming so far I should say. Frank appears outmuscled and outfoxed, like a small fish in a big pond. Hope it picks up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:06am On Mar 25, 2015
Castle.
chidoo4luv:
is this black sail series interesting? pls list some serial moviesfor me.I am bored presently.
Yup, it sure is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Am just watching "LEGENDS"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Just finished state of affairs. One hell of a movie.
Is kidnapped interesting?
How about the wire? Sons of anarchy? Power? I have them all. Just don't know which one to begin with. Your opinion please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2015
Watching bloodline first season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2015
absky5:
Am just watching "LEGENDS"
One hell of a captivating series!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
philfearon:

One hell of a captivating series!!
i love the first episode nd second episode bt the third episode is sumhow borinq..... Have stop watchinq it and am watchinq ARROW..... Do you ave any good series u can recommend 4 me 2 watch....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
absky5:
i love the first episode nd second episode bt the third episode is sumhow borinq..... Have stop watchinq it and am watchinq ARROW..... Do you ave any good series u can recommend 4 me 2 watch....
VIKINGS
GRIMM
WAREHOUSE 13
BLACKLIST
DRACULA
FLASHFORWARD
DOMINION
CONTINUUM
PENNY DREADFUL
SUPERNATURAL
GOTHAM( am a battie fan).....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
philfearon:

VIKINGS
GRIMM
WAREHOUSE 13
BLACKLIST
DRACULA
FLASHFORWARD
DOMINION
CONTINUUM
PENNY DREADFUL
SUPERNATURAL
GOTHAM( am a battie fan).....
GAWD!!! Dis a lonq list.... I think i will start with GOTHAM(i love battie also)..... Hope the rest re action pack cos i no dey like dullinq moment in movie (like arrow)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bloodline anyone??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
hyzicbond:
Bloodline anyone??

Downloaded the complete season this evening. Will watch 'em later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 12:31am On Mar 28, 2015
koice:

what data plan do u use?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
SIRANDREWS:
what data plan do u use?

Etisalat with a lil' tweak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
koice:

Etisalat with a lil' tweak.

Bro, abeg share ur tweak make man download.

Currently on Helix, Forever, Grimm, Arrow, Scandal (latest episodes)

I wonder when Strikeback will strike back, abi na until person grow white beards?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
soladollar:

Bro, abeg share ur tweak make man download.

Currently on Helix, Forever, Grimm, Arrow, Scandal (latest episodes)

I wonder when Strikeback will strike back, abi na until person grow white beards?

Lolzzzzz..... StrikeBack?? Forgerrit cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
absky5:
GAWD!!! Dis a lonq list.... I think i will start with GOTHAM(i love battie also)..... Hope the rest re action pack cos i no dey like dullinq moment in movie (like arrow)
All are action packed bro....If You can see "13:THE CONSPIRACY(series), good too...No dull moment!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
koice:

Watched the first episode it's looks promising, will download the rest later. Off to polling unit ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2015
philfearon:

All are action packed bro....If You can see "13:THE CONSPIRACY(series), good too...No dull moment!!
you are too popos.....chop knuckle jare....gbayi

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.