Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502837 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
phantom:
Wayward Pines!!!! grin

I'm just about to download it. Just waiting for a download to complete before starting this. So how was it? Is there hope? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
dljbd1:

I'm just about to download it. Just waiting for a download to complete before starting this. So how was it? Is there hope? smiley
spooky! But with M night shimalayan directing, I knew I had to see it.... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
phantom:
spooky! But with M night shimalayan directing, I knew I had to see it.... grin
M. Night is usually a good way of ensuring I don't watch it. Mr. Final Twist just be ruining good stuff. I still haven't forgiven him for Avatar: The Last Airbender...and I still haven't even watched it (my body always falls asleep before they find Aang, then my then roommate told me not to bother since he knew how much I loved the series), I've only seen the Honest trailer & the other YouTube video about the mistakes. Who the feck is Oong?!
Anywho, watching Orphan Black.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Carmilla.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
cao:

M. Night is usually a good way of ensuring I don't watch it. Mr. Final Twist just be ruining good stuff. I still haven't forgiven him for Avatar: The Last Airbender...and I still haven't even watched it (my body always falls asleep before they find Aang, then my then roommate told me not to bother since he knew how much I loved the series), I've only scene the Honest trailer & the other YouTube video about the mistakes. Who the feck is Oong?!
Anywho, watching Orphan Black.
I knew you would mention avatar..... grin......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
phantom:
I knew you would mention avatar..... grin......
How does one man spoil one of his children's favourite TV shows? He proceeds to make a film about it without actually using the mythos built by the show. It takes 10 guys doing a complex tai chi routine to move a freaking boulder, not like a section of a mountain, but a freaking boulder from left to right! If those guys did that in the tv series, they would have decimated a mountain or built Buckingham palace complete with life size statues of the royal family, their corgis and guards. Seriously, who the feck is Oong? F**kity bye.

Sidebar: Imagine, I'm this pissed off and I still haven't watched it...now imagine if I had...oh I would have probably turned into one of those crazy stans and actively stalked the man until he gave a public apology and reimburse all the folks that paid to watch it. I would have made his butt write an apology to the creators of the Avatar universe and then pay them for lost royalties and damages.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aliondo: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ciao...pls,is it d mexican film camilla?if it is,pls which site can i download??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
aliondo:
@ciao...pls,is it d mexican film camilla?if it is,pls which site can i download??
It's not, it's a Canadian web series on YouTube.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Brookyln Nine-Nine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
DAREDEVIL...
Nice suit by Marvel for their character!!
Just hope this series don't go south like the rest!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
philfearon:
DAREDEVIL...
Nice suit by Marvel for their character!!
Just hope this series don't go south like the rest!!
Which one go north sorry south cry

The last time I checked agent carter first season was great, daredevil a 8.5/10, you also have agent of shield which is well above average(IMO)...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijababe:
Grey's Anatomy S11 E21 cry cry cry cry

Enlightenedsoul, where you?

OMG, they killed McDreamy off in, like, the lamest way possible! Due to some lame-brain Doc blatantly refusing to run a CT on a head injury patient...

Really, Shonda? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

OMG, they killed McDreamy off in, like, the lamest way possible! Due to some lame-brain Doc blatantly refusing to run a CT on head injury patient...

Really, Shonda? undecided

I know it is just a TV show but I was crying dammit! and to make matters worse, she is about to kill Jake Ballard in Scandal too angry

I dunno who send me message o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
naijababe:

I know it is just a TV show but I was crying dammit! and to make matters worse, she is about to kill Jake Ballard in Scandal too angry

I dunno who send me message o

I didn't have it in me. Shonda shattered my TV-heart long ago when she killed McSteamy. I was just shocked, and annoyed at how lame. And the timing...ugh. Absolute worst sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I didn't have it in me. Shonda shattered my TV-heart long ago when she killed McSteamy. I was just shocked, and annoyed at how lame. And the timing...ugh. Absolute worst sad

If Callie and Arizona do not get back together by this season's finale, I am tuning off GA! Shonda can kiss my black behind
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
kingsilly:

The last time I checked agent carter first season was great, daredevil a 8.5/10, you also have agent of shield which is well above average(IMO)...

Superhero series tend to always gather momentum and with good taste in their first season..
Maintaining that momentum over a long period of time is another thing altogether....
I still prefer the real movie though, especially, the parts involving Pharrel Collins....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2015
kingsilly:

Daredevil was superb, and currently rated by the Imdb as a 92 percenter. Honestly, I couldn't stand Agent of shield which currently has 7.5% imdb rating. Never seen Agent Carter and not planning to anytime soon. I'm a bit biased and picky when it comes to TV shows. If it ain't from Premium or Basic Cable or a Web series, then count me out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
koice:

Daredevil was superb, and currently rated by the Imdb as a 92 percenter. Honestly, I couldn't stand Agent of shield which currently has 7.5% imdb rating. Never seen Agent Carter and not planning to anytime soon. I'm a bit biased and picky when it comes to TV shows. If it ain't from Premium or Basic Cable or a Web series, then count me out.

bro u using simple server to download movies now ? or which sub do y use
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
koice:

ABC has quite a number of good series, it turns out they handle all Marvel comics(even daredevil is co produced by Abc) though its a Netflix original..
You have how to get away with murder, and I think scandals too
HBO and AMC will always stands out as premium cable networks..Buh u can try others out of the top leagues once in a while
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Started watching CSI: Cyber, The Librarians and A.D the bible continues.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
kingsilly:

ABC has quite a number of good series, it turns out they handle all Marvel comics(even daredevil is co produced by Abc) though its a Netflix original..
HBO and AMC will always stands out as premium cable networks..Buh u can try others out of the top leagues once in a while
ABC & Marvel are owned by Disney, hence why ABC handles Marvel's products on network TV, hence why Once Upon a Time can borrow Disney fairytales for their show. By letting Netflix handle some of the other Marvel products, it allows them to reach their true dark potentials, since cable channels are not hampered by the demands of network television.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
cao:

ABC & Marvel are owned by Disney, hence why ABC handles Marvel's products on network TV, hence why Once Upon a Time can borrow Disney fairytales for their show. By letting Netflix handle some of the other Marvel products, it allows them to reach their true dark potentials, since cable channels are not hampered by the demands of network television.

Thank you "SESTRA"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
kingsilly:

Thank you "SESTRA"
You're welcome "meathead"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
UjSizzle:
Started watching CSI: Cyber, The Librarians and A.D the bible continues.

Hello what site do you get ad bible continues from? Csi cyber is awesome as well, u will love bow wow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2015
cao:

Well said.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 28, 2015
kingsilly:

-Scandal : Crap
-Once Upon a Time: Crap
-Revenge: Even more crap
-Grey's Anatomy: Should have ended long ago. Overstayed it's welcome
-How to Get away with murder: Crap
-Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D: What a waste. Crap
-Private Practice: Crapola redefined
-Castle: Used to be good. Crap presently.
-Mistresses: What a joke. Crap

Their good shows are very few:
-Modern Family
-Forever

ABC together with The CW are my most hated Networks. I stay away from their respective TV shows cuz usually, they suck.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:39am On Apr 28, 2015
koice:

-Scandal : Crap
-Once Upon a Time: Crap
-Revenge: Even more crap
-Grey's Anatomy: Should have ended long ago. Overstayed it's welcome
-How to Get away with murder: Crap
-Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D: What a waste. Crap
-Private Practice: Crapola redefined
-Castle: Used to be good. Crap presently.
-Mistresses: What a joke. Crap

Their good shows are very few:
-Modern Family
-Forever

ABC together with The CW are my most hated Networks. I stay away from their respective TV shows cuz usually, they suck.
Koice...koice...Koice..how many times I call u..

If by mistake You be in a position to regulate TV series release, some network will prolly close down business, and I beg to differ they are not the most hated..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2015
kingsilly:

Koice...koice...Koice..how many times I call u..

If by mistake You be in a position to regulate TV series release, some network will prolly close down business, and I beg to differ they are not the most hated..

Probably not, but personally, I hate their guts.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

If Callie and Arizona do not get back together by this season's finale, I am tuning off GA! Shonda can kiss my black behind

Lolll, I'll probably watch it through regardless. Who knows, maybe Arizona's newfound information regarding her amputation will cause a positive shift in their relationship?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, I'll most-likely watch it through regardless. Maybe Arizona's newfound information regarding her amputation will cause a shift in their relationship.

It is Callie that has to shift, she is the one that ended the relationship because she felt stuck
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

It is Callie that has to shift, she is the one that ended the relationship because she felt stuck

Tbh, I don't think Callie's head is there either, but I get the feeling Arizona might try to pursue her now that she knows Callie wasn't physically responsible for the amputation, and didn't deserve all the resentment and hell she put her through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: DivineNura, Erenjp, drogba(m), Illusioneffect(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.