Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493670 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2015
the last ship cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Just for laugh-gags on comedy central..... Hilarious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
F#cking nbc!!!! I know the show struggled for ratings,but the quality was never in doubt.why cancel hannibal ffs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
The second season of Extant is starting on Wednesday, let's see how the new supporting cast pans out. Halle Berry, Pierce Garnon (the robot) and Grace Gummer (one if the robot's co-creator, the female engineer that has a very huge attachment to the robot) are the only regulars coming back. The rest appear to be downgraded to recurring or have disappeared completely. I wonder how that's going to work for the show...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
Watching Kanye West's set from this year's Glastonbury. Cheeky bugger started with Stronger...me likey.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
koice:

Taking a break from Whatsapp presently... quite an hectic month for moi.

Anyhoo, watch tutorials below on how to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4i--_n6uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkjplu0cWo

@koice at last i finally know how to use the watchseries app,thanks alot,seems cm browser is more compatible for it,well i hav close to 8 browsers so no lele,
Abeg since you don deg use the app for long,any advice on the fastest download links from all the hosting sites,cos i hav come to realise,sometimes download speed doesnt hav to do with network most times,the site sef dey matter,so anyone ??

Also is there a movie version of this app,cosnits awesome it has the best collection of tv series with no long tin involved at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Watching Florence and the Machine's set from this year's Glastonbury. Now, if I can find Mary J. Blige's set, then my day would be complete.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
kazzonline:

@koice at last i finally know how to use the watchseries app,thanks alot,seems cm browser is more compatible for it,well i hav close to 8 browsers so no lele,
Abeg since you don deg use the app for long,any advice on the fastest download links from all the hosting sites,cos i hav come to realise,sometimes download speed doesnt hav to do with network most times,the site sef dey matter,so anyone ??

Also is there a movie version of this app,cosnits awesome it has the best collection of tv series with no long tin involved at
all

Promptfile, Movreel, Zalaa, Realvid, Vodlocker, Mrfile, Thevideo, Uploadc, Streamin, Vid., Daclip, Gorillavid, Vidbull and Bestream have very fast servers.

I don't know of a movie app that's exactly like Watchseries but I'll let you in on a little secret on how to find download links to any movie you want.

-Visit www.alluc.com/
-On the search box, type in the name of any movie you're looking for and the year it premiered. Eg, Spy 2015.
-Then attach any video domain (link) name at the end. Eg, Spy 2015 promptfile, Spy 2015 movreel, Spy 2015 vodlocker, etc.
-Then click on one of the search result and proceed to the download page.
-

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
koice:

Promptfile, Movreel, Zalaa, Realvid, Vodlocker, Mrfile, Thevideo, Uploadc, Streamin, Vid., Daclip, Gorillavid, Vidbull and Bestream have very fast servers.

I don't know of a movie app that's exactly like Watchseries but I'll let you in on a little secret on how to find download links to any movie you want.

-Visit www.alluc.com/
-On the search box, type in the name of any movie you're looking for and the year it premiered. Eg, Spy 2015.
-Then attach any video domain (link) name at the end. Eg, Spy 2015 promptfile, Spy 2015 movreel, Spy 2015 vodlocker, etc.
-Then click on one of the search result and proceed to the download page.
-

Walahi i suppose nko learn from you,wey i don dey dull all dis months,thanks very much.

And as regards watch series vodlocker dey rock wella!!
Thanks once again bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
kazzonline:

Walahi i suppose nko learn from you,wey i don dey dull all dis months,thanks very much.

And as regards watch series vodlocker dey rock wella!!
Thanks once again bro

Enjoy. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
kazzonline:

Also is there a movie version of this app,cosnits awesome it has the best collection of tv series with no long tin involved at all
Please link to the app
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Daredevil is the bomb mhen,.. i prefer it to arrow,
STRIKE BACK LEGACY,
@ d guy dljbd1, download showbox, thank me later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2015
dljbd1:

Please link to the app

Here

www.watchseries.ag/

Watch tutorial on the previous page
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 1:24am On Jun 29, 2015
vickerz:
Daredevil is the bomb mhen,.. i prefer it to arrow,

STRIKE BACK LEGACY,

@ d guy dljbd1, download showbox, thank me later.

Is showbox an app for movie/tv show collection ot an app with referral where peeps can mk money,searched for it on playstore,na so so adverts and app download i see as description of the app,nothing said about movies/tv shows.

Clarify pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 29, 2015
kazzonline:

Is showbox an app for movie/tv show collection ot an app with referral where peeps can mk money,searched for it on playstore,na so so adverts and app download i see as description of the app,nothing said about movies/tv shows.

Clarify pls

its an app for watching movies and tv series for free ! in clear hd !

it zaps data , but u ll love it

google it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
pomporiking:
F#cking nbc!!!! I know the show struggled for ratings,but the quality was never in doubt.why cancel hannibal ffs
There is nothing interesting about HANNIBAL bro!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2015
power s02e04 shawn finally get to bleep tasha's friend and also kiss tasha.....I smell trouble if ghost finds out.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
philfearon:

There is nothing interesting about HANNIBAL bro!

You know next to nothing
**no offense**
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2015
pomporiking:

No worry, Netflix or Amazon will sure pick it up..according to the creator..
NBC wasn't the right fit for Hannibal from the on-set so it's no much surprised..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donbabchizy(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2015
How interesting is SUPERNATURAL? I realise most of u have seen the movie? Maybe I should give it a try! Pls can anyone tell me about any interesting adventure movie?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
whispers is so on point! the big question: #whoisdrill?

killjoys also on point.

dark matter for me thinking are they all clones? or is it just "one" that is a clone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
donbabchizy:
How interesting is SUPERNATURAL? I realise most of u have seen the movie? Maybe I should give it a try! Pls can anyone tell me about any interesting adventure movie?
Well, it's not a movie. Y'all really need to stop calling TV series seasonal films, they are not. Anywho, I'm personally a fan of Supernatural, but it has gone a bit too long now. I would recommend watching season 1-5, 'cause that's where the creator wanted it to end, but the CW no gree.

About to watch Ballers, I've no clue what it's about, but it has the Rock in it and it's a HBO show, so that's all I need to know.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
tayoccu:
whispers is so on point! the big question: #whoisdrill?

killjoys also on point.

dark matter for me thinking are they all clones? or is it just "one" that is a clone?

Or it could be a twin...the good twin sabotaged everything, it would explain why One's default instinct is to help. Plus, anytime you see a guy with guy-liner (eyeliner) you automatically assume he's bad. See Hook in OUAT.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
kingsilly:

You know next to nothing
**no offense**
You referred to yourself as silly as per the last five letters of your moniker.That explains a lot.
So,no offense taken!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
cao:

Well, it's not a movie. Y'all really need to stop calling TV series seasonal films, they are not. Anywho, I'm personally a fan of Supernatural, but it has gone a bit too long now. I would recommend watching season 1-5, 'cause that's where the creator wanted it to end, but the CW no gree.

About to watch Ballers, I've no clue what it's about, but it has the Rock in it and it's a HBO show, so that's all I need to know.
A seasonal film is very correct..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
donbabchizy:
I would recommend you start from season3 upwards.
Nothing much in season 1&2 except for background. But,you won't miss a thing!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
philfearon:

A seasonal film is very correct..
Don't even start. If we're going to use semantics, then every video you record would be a movie, since its a moving picture. And technically, films would only be things recorded on actual film. So no. A tv series is not a film/movie.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
cao:

Don't even start. If we're going to use semantics, then every video you record would be a movie, since its a moving picture. And technically, films would only be things recorded on actual film. So no. A tv series is not a film/movie.
If a tv-series is not a film,then what is it ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
philfearon:

If a tv-series is not a film,then what is it ?
It's a TV series. Isn't its name self explanatory enough?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
cao:

I long since gave up on correcting people here that seasonal film isn't the right term. What's so hard in calling it a TV series instead of
the rather long and pedestrian sounding seasonal movie I've trained myself to ignore and not respond but every now and then it kind of gets under one's skin. SMH

Leave them. Everything on TV is a movie or film. Just breathe in and out deeply and move on. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just finished GoT 5.. superb as usual. Will definitely be psyched for season 6.
Next up - Blacksails 2 binge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
and I'm now firmly cheering for the whitewalkers to kill all humans in GoT 6 lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: WHITELIGHTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.