Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3501362 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Oh yeah? So everybody's favourite Alpha male Ray Donovan is back huh? Calm, cool, collected... And well dressed. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Download a Watchseries app from www.watchseries.ag/ Register to use.

Or

If you don't mind the snail pace server speed of the Showbox app, then download and use.

i have showbox, its slow, can i get watchseries app on playstore?

and does it present it in clear definition like showbox? i tried downloading frm watchseries, its confusing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
vickerz:

i have showbox, its slow, can i get watchseries app on playstore?

and does it present it in clear definition like showbox? i tried downloading frm watchseries, its confusing

Watchseries video links comes in several file formats and definitions. Some are huge, some are fairly big, while some are okay.

Watch the video tutorials below carefully.

Watchseries apk link: http://watchseries.ag/mobile/android.apk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4i--_n6uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkjplu0cWo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ray Donovan might be a cool and sophisticated Hollywood player, but let's not forget he's also a ruthless thug from Southie (South Boston), now, that's the quality that reel in quality dough for his family.

I'm gonna say one thing about Ray though, he's a devoted family man. While been a consummate professional, threatening any member of his family, will most definitely drive him to a much more direct, violent replisal.

Don't fvck with Ray.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
"Graceland" the hottest spy show on USA Network since "Burn Notice" is back for the 3rd quarter. The current season is already showing a lot of promises judging by what I'd seen of S03E01.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
is anyone watching complications or wayward pines here?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
dubylhover:

Waiting for "Wayward Pine" to air the remaining 3 episodes, so that I can effectively eliminate the unwanted suspense of having to wait for the next week to see the next plot twist.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Waiting for "Wayward Pine" to air the remaining 3 episodes, so that I can effectively eliminate the unwanted suspense of having to wait for the next week to see the next plot twist.
hehehe..episode 7 was damn crazy..but im still confused,is agent burke being played??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehe..episode 7 was damn crazy..but im still confused,is agent burke being played??

Let's not ruin it for those who haven't watched it at all... it's a relatively new show after all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Let's not ruin it for those who haven't watched it at all... it's a relatively new show after all.

anyways thats true sha..yu shud try nd wach complications...its really good..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
dubylhover:

anyways thats true sha..yu shud try nd wach complications...its really good..

Being a "USA Network" show, it goes without saying that it's on my radar, but the problem now is this: my radar is already congested at the center by other older shows, thereby, leaving not much room for "Complications" to thrive.

Bottom line: I'll watch it eventually, just not anytime soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Being a "USA Network" show, it goes without saying that it's on my radar, but the problem now is this: my radar is already filled up right at the center by other older shows, thereby, leaving not much room for "Complications" to thrive.

Bottom line: I'll watch it eventually, just not anytime soon.

lol..which ones are yu engaged in..both old and new..cos i dont want to wach mediocres..nd i have really watched plenty series..infact any series that i dont follow is not good enuf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
dubylhover:

lol..which ones are yu engaged in..both old and new....

A lot actually:

-Episodes
-Veep
-The Last Ship
-True Detective
-Silicon Valley
-Web Therapy
-Strike Back
-Orphan Black
-Defiance
-Wayward pine (On pause)
-Ray Donovan
-Masters Of Sex
-Impractical Jokers (On pause)
-The Affair
-Grace And Frankie
-SNL
-Graceland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

A lot actually:

-Episodes
-Veep
-True Detective
-Silicon Valley
-Web Therapy
-Strike Back
-Orphan Black
-Defiance
-Wayward pine (On pause)
-Ray Donovan
-Masters Of Sex
-Impractical Jokers (On pause)
-The Affair
-Grace And Frankie
-SNL
-Graceland

issorite grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:
Ray Donovan might be a cool and sophisticated Hollywood player, but let's not forget he's also a ruthless thug from Southie (South Boston), now, that's the quality that reel in quality dough for his family.

I'm gonna say one thing about Ray though, he's a devoted family man. While been a consummate professional, threatening any member of his family, is more liable to drive him to a much more direct, violent replisal.

Don't fvck with Ray.

Yeah it's his devotion to his family, his extramarital affairs notwithstanding, that I find admirable. He is a provider and always sees that his people are taken care of.

I also like the way he exudes quiet power and presence. He doesn't talk much nor is he given to melodrama. A quiet yet driven man. On some level I'm trying to imbibe this kind of behaviour. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
ApexTitan:

Yeah it's his devotion to his family, his extramarital affairs notwithstanding, that I find admirable. He is a provider and always sees that his people are taken care of.

I also like the way he exudes quiet power and presence. He doesn't talk much nor is he given to melodrama. A quiet yet driven man. On some level I'm trying to imbibe this kind of behaviour. grin

Well, confidence and self esteem are two
major traits that can actually define how far an individual can go in life. People lacking these two qualities are often found to fail in achieving what they had set out for and end up being branded as a "loser".

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:
"Graceland" the hottest spy show on USA Network since "Burn Notice" is back for the 3rd quarter. The current season is already showing a lot of promises judging by what I'd seen of S03E01.

At last somone loves burn notice,i loved micheal western that guy is resourceful,fii na cray bitch and sam well,he is very cool,

Yeah graceland is dope as well,i dey follow am,jeff eastin na correct guy na,e b like na am sef do white collar,thats another crazy dope tv series men
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
dubylhover:

Yes i dey wstch both,complications hmmn well i had a lot of expectations since it was coming from matt nix 'burn notice' still dey try enjoy an sha,

But wayward pines tha shii is creepy and mysterious,just try and watch both and see for ur sef

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
kazzonline:

Yes i dey wstch both,complications hmmn well i had a lot of expectations since it was coming from matt nix 'burn notice' still dey try enjoy an sha,

But wayward pines tha shii is creepy and mysterious,just try and watch both and see for ur sef

im following d both of em bumpet to fender....gone are d days of really captivating series sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
No one is talking about hbo new tv series the brink and ballers?? Na only me dey watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
dubylhover:

im following d both of em bumpet to fender....gone are d days of really captivating series sad

My guy i swear oo,even movies sef,i get bored easily,back then shii was captivating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
kazzonline:

My guy i swear oo,even movies sef,i get bored easily,back then shii was captivating

walayi..movies borv me easily now..i miss d days of prison break,24,lost..etc...presently they are just making good series,not great series..but 2015 has tried with sum movies sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
kazzonline:

At last somone loves burn notice,i loved micheal western that guy is resourceful,fii na cray bitch and sam well,he is very cool,

Yeah graceland is dope as well,i dey follow am,jeff eastin na correct guy na,e b like na am sef do white collar,thats another crazy dope tv series men

Burn Notice was extremely intriguing... till the last 3 episodes. The season finale could have been better, but the lazy writers decided to feed the viewers with bunch of cliches. Anywho, still loved it. Leant a lot from watching that show.

-The ever resourceful Michael Weston, who seems to know everything there is to know in the spy and undercover business.
-Fiona: Love interest of Michael for the duration of the show, She's a scrawny looking ex-IRA filly, that packs a sadistic streak in her tiny frame.
-Sam Axe: Ex-Navy seal, this fella love his Mohitos and the occasional beer. Michael's best friend.
-Jesse: Previously burnt by Michael, he later became an integral part of the team. Helps Michael and friends whenever he can.
-Madeline Weston: Michael's devoted Mother. Loyal to a fault and eventually made the ultimate sacrifice towards the end.

Burn Notice is the ish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Burn Notice was extremely intriguing... till the last 3 episodes. The season finale could have been better, but the lazy writers decided to feed the viewers with bunch of cliches. Anywho, still loved it. Leant a lot from watching that show.

-The ever resourceful Michael Weston, who seems to know everything there is to know in the spy and undercover business.
-Fiona: Love interest of Michael for the duration of the show, She's a scrawny looking ex-IRA filly, that packs a sadistic streak in her tiny frame.
-Sam Axe: Ex-Navy seal, this fella love his Mohitos and the occasional beer. Michael's best friend.
-Jesse: Previously burnt by Michael, he later became an integral part of the team. Helps Michael and friends whenever he can.
-Madeline Weston: Michael's devoted Mother. Loyal to a fault and eventually made the ultimate sacrifice towards the end.

Burn Notice is the ish.

Madeline made the ultimate sacrifice,
Well as for the last 3 episodes,i think usa network is to blame,rather than mk dem cancel your show,they would giv you a chance to mk one last season,but with fewer episodes so you can round the show up,happened in whote collar as well.i guessed thst was why it was rushed in that manner,imo thou
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
,remb the very first episode was based on a location in nigeria,warri,the comment about where he said we nigerians are known for the our funny smelling fish,i was like this guy never chop confirm stock fish with vegetables and correct solids,e go hear am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
kazzonline:
No one is talking about hbo new tv series the brink and ballers?? Na only me dey watch

What's it about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
koice:

Watchseries video links comes in several file formats and definitions. Some are huge, some are fairly big, while some are okay.

Watch the video tutorials below carefully.

Watchseries apk link: http://watchseries.ag/mobile/android.apk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4i--_n6uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkjplu0cWo

cant i watch online? like showbox?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordaweezy: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Which website can I get decent quality series

360p
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by raynold(m): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
Leopantro:

You are welcome. If you like Dark Matter, you will like Defiance.

Dark Matter is now a little boring.. love strike back

Swapam.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Wait o, the third season of Ray Donovan hasn't premiered yet. There I was under the impression that the show had started.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kannymoore(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
ApexTitan:
Wait o, the third season of Ray Donovan hasn't premiered yet. There I was under the impression that the show had started.

It's premiered already. I watched it yesterday or was it the day after yesterday sef.

It's really nice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
ApexTitan:

It premiered last 2 days actually, but I was only able to have access to it just yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.