Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3499840 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2015
currently watchin too many series at the same time,,,,,d thing dey affect my judgement on a particular series

agent of shield

ray donovan

limitless

blood and oil

scandal

blacklist

the flash

heroes reborn

quantico

all on my mobile o,so imagine that for a sec..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2015
The Flash Season 2 cool
waiting for
Arrow Season 4 Tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Ze Flash is back!!
\grin/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
currently watchin too many series at the same time,,,,,d thing dey affect my judgement on a particular series

agent of shield

ray donovan

limitless

blood and oil

scandal

blacklist

the flash

heroes reborn

quantico

Lol, you are still a learner in that aspect, I have over 20 different series on my mobile, following all.

#nojokes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, you are still a learner in that aspect, I have over 20 different series on my mobile, following all.

#nojokes
Tell them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

agent of shield

ray donovan

limitless

blood and oil

scandal

blacklist

the flash

heroes reborn

quantico

I imagined it for a micro sec and there is nothing special..use ur mind to watch the series u wee understand!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls can anyone recommend any series similar to 24 in terms of intelligence and action
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
RAKITIC:
Pls can anyone recommend any series similar to 24 in terms of intelligence and action

brother,24 no get double....it has no comparison,but you cud try homeland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
dubylhover:

brother,24 no get double....it has no comparison,but you cud try homeland
my bro i don tire, after watching 24 every series i watch look substandard to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
RAKITIC:
my bro i don tire, after watching 24 every series i watch look substandard to me
try Sherlock Holmes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
RAKITIC:

bro I perfectly understand you joor...it now seens like d series aired dese days are child's play
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
24!!!

The one and only 24
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 3:18am On Oct 08, 2015
dubylhover:

bro I perfectly understand you joor...it now seens like d series aired dese days are child's play
Its the era of superhero/comic themed series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Talius:
Its the era of superhero/comic themed series
yh its true sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bisan20: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
am currently watching ..........gotham season 1, blindspot, hero reborn, empire 3, quantico and i have completed banshee season 3,game of throne 5, blacklist 1.......tried limitless, scream queen, mr robot, fear the walking dead,bastard executioner,true detective, master of sex, the massenger, whisper and got bored with it.
currently my best still remain game of throne, empire, gotham and banshee......
hoping to start....blood and oil and narcos because i love action/crime detective film like 24...... can any one get me a download link to dis movies, because 02fvseries doesn't have it....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
"Under the Dome" wasn't bad afterall.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Afam4eva:
"Under the Dome" wasn't bad afterall.

that series looks so wack
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
bisan20:
am currently watching ..........gotham season 1, blindspot, hero reborn, empire 3, quantico and i have completed banshee season 3,game of throne 5, blacklist 1.......tried limitless, scream queen, mr robot, fear the walking dead,bastard executioner,true detective, master of sex, the massenger, whisper and got bored with it.
hoping to start....blood and oil and narcos because i love action/crime detective film like 24...... can any one get me a download link to dis movies, because 02fvseries doesn't have it....
as i said earlier try sherlock holmes, you are definetly going to love it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ufranklin92:

that series looks so wack

It looked so at the beginning but i didn't regret watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Arrow season 4 is out o. Just got released today
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
bisan20:

O2tvseries has 24 ...check the archives
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Evathyst(f): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Korean series does it for me!

1- Glass mask season 1-6.
2- The king of legend. The whole series (1-6).
3- Presently watching 'General Gye Baek'. Season 2... May God bless the guy who introduced me to 'k-series'.

Would have loved to be following the online series on Mnet, but due to my curious nature. I cannot watch just one episode this week and wait my whole life for the next. Anxiety go just kill me wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
RAKITIC:

Strikeback is personally the best military intelligence series ever

I'm currently on
Quantico, scream queens, heroes reborn, how to get away with murder 2, blood and oil, arrows 4, flash 2, code black, limitless, agents of shield 3, big bang theory 9, blindspot, homeland 5, blacklist 3, csi cyber 2.

Just finished
The strain, dominion,

Old series I'm re-watching
Stargate sg1 from 1 to 10, currently on 7e4
Continuum s2
Stargate universe
Startgate atlantis
Alphas
Revolution
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tylerdan(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question then a fool from a wise answer

Blacklist (just great)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Arrow Season 4 tho... I just hope its not what am thinking that happened at the last Scene if not I won't watch Arrow again.

Meanwhile

The Original Season 3 &
The Vampire Diaries Season 7 Tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Evathyst:
Korean series does it for me!

1- Glass mask season 1-6.
2- The king of legend. The whole series (1-6).
3- Presently watching 'General Gye Baek'. Season 2... May God bless the guy who introduced me to 'k-series'.

Would have loved to be following the online series on Mnet, but due to my curious nature. I cannot watch just one episode this week and wait my whole life for the next. Anxiety go just kill me wink
where do you download your korean series from??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charley94: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
just started watching house of cards, gotten to season 2, interesting so far, frank underwood is just a badass politician
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adaeze003(f): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jane the virgin... it's really cool and really funny.

Empire... uhm who isn't?

The Originals and The Vampire Diaries coming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FluffySucre(f): 4:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Currently watching, Continuum, Teen Wolf, Falling Skies, Defiance, Ray Donovan, Under The Dome, Salem and The Flash. Supernatural S11, Arrow S4, The Vampire Diaries S7, The Originals S3 are all out, Oh! am salivating already btw I ve 1terabyte external hard disk just for Movies/TV series. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2015
charley94:
just started watching house of cards, gotten to season 2, interesting so far, frank underwood is just a badass politician

house of cards is not a series for all..top notch..very very xcellent series..
my favourite quote...power is always d most important,but in elections,money gives power a run for its money....frank underwood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Evathyst(f): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2015
fabiano09:

where do you download your korean series from??
Download kwa

I buy the dvds!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Any one watching these series, code black, Rosewood, the grinder?

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (2812) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ugik(m), samistry(m), bolu96(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.