Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3455675 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Netflix Orders The Punisher Series
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/29/netflix-orders-the-punisher-series

Its official, saw it coming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Season 1-4 was good no doubt. But from season 5 upwards became really boring...

You're damn right!!!

there were few flashes of what we love in S5 but it was clear, the show was depereciating.

i recently watched an episode from the current season (S9), it was so ridiculous, i thought they changed the cast.

i mean, sheldon's now annoying, leonard ugly, penny completely useless and Raj? what can i say. how d hell do they earn 1 million/episode.

that thing should be scrapped before the show's producers are openly disgraced. this was a show so good in it's early seasons

season 2 was perfect
S1, 3, 4 were just as perfect. i still rewatch those up till now

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Novarae(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Download Megabox HD on your Android, go to the TV shows' section...then, search for Veep.

If you enjoy your movies with subtitles, Google search for it, "Veep season 1 srt English Subtitles"

For a small to average screensize, pick 240p(or 360p) for movie resolution in order to save Data. Also, the resolution will serve u well, in terms of viewing.

Sample:
thanks love
uve been really helpful smiley
but, wats the average mb used per episode view..
and can I download em through it..?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Novarae(f): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
can someone else pls help me with that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who deh hide posts for here? undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
GregJo:

You're damn right!!!

there were few flashes of what we love in S5 but it was clear, the show was depereciating.

i recently watched an episode from the current season (S9), it was so ridiculous, i thought they changed the cast.

i mean, sheldon's now annoying, leonard ugly, penny completely useless and Raj? what can i say. how d hell do they earn 1 million/episode.

that thing should be scrapped before the show's producers are openly disgraced. this was a show so good in it's early seasons

season 2 was perfect
S1, 3, 4 were just as perfect. i still rewatch those up till now

Yeah, spot on. Spot on
This latest season is a nightmare.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Anyone watching Outlander here ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Watching Silicon Valley S3.

hope the rest of the season not going to be disappointing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:
Anyone watching Outlander here ?
Yeah just finished season 1.. captain Jonathan Randall is one hell of a villain..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
kingsilly:
Netflix Orders The Punisher Series
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/29/netflix-orders-the-punisher-series

Its official, saw it coming

They greenlit like last month self.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
I highly recommend Inside Number 9. If you're into well crafted anthology series with dark twisted humor, then don't miss this!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
The Americans.
American Horror Story: Coven.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
wow! thank God every one is entitled to their humble opinion,, as for me, i still very much enjoy big bang theory, and i think it is the best comedy show ever made cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Novarae(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
MuhdG:
wow! thank God every one is entitled to their humble opinion,, as for me, i still very much enjoy big bang theory, and i think it is the best comedy show ever made cheesy cheesy
yea
that, and 2 and half men!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bastard. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Yeah just finished season 2.. captain Jonathan Randall is one hell of a villain..
You mean Season 1, E3 of S2 just aired last Sunday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
naijababe:

You mean Season 1, E3 of S2 just aired last Sunday
Yeah season one.. Typo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RebelliousDark: 6:56am On May 01, 2016
philfearon:

Who wants to be King?

huh?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 7:54am On May 01, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Exactly guy, at first i was hesitant about the expansion of the cast with the guys getting girlfriends and all that - kinda competed wth the initial premise of the nerds. The should have just ended it in season 4.

Have you seen "its always sunny in Philadelphia"?
sunny Is just too good,
a show that as stay that long you,would expect It to start to wane.

Mad Men is a really fine show ,just too slow to watch on a weekly basis.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2016
Novarae:
yea
that, and 2 and half men!!
abi oo.

since u like comedy, have you seen 'how i met your mother'
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On May 01, 2016
GregJo:
Watching Silicon Valley S3.

hope the rest of the season not going to be disappointing
season 3 is out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26am On May 01, 2016
bykebyke:
Bastard. grin grin grin
isnt that ragnar lothbrok?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2016
MuhdG:

isnt that ragnar lothbrok?
Nah..That is Byke. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2016
RebelliousDark:

huh?
Thought you watched the last episode of Vikings S4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Yeah just finished season 2.. captain Jonathan Randall is one hell of a villain..
Huh?
Finished season 2?
You have been scammed! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Uchwilliam(m): 10:09am On May 01, 2016
Game Of Thrones S6E1

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (2797) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: gbosah91(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.