Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3499647 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (2812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 6:06am On May 25, 2016
bykebyke:

So the book is 10 times better than the TV adaptation?
Bro, you're trying too hard to diss GoT. This isn't Quantico oo

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faustychris23(f): 7:52am On May 25, 2016
GregJo:

still dnt know what the fuss is abt (GOT). I didn't make it pass season 1 felt like I was watching grown ups playing dressup. Come on its not even an original series its a book adaptation which I will say is very poorly done just like that vampire diaries (can't belive that show is still airing). Pls let's realistically rate the show. I'll give it a solid 3/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On May 25, 2016
I actually love got although they skimped on the nudity in this season but who am I to judge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2016
Watching Game of Thrones Season 6

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On May 25, 2016
GregJo:

One can't have his morning dose of Phyno's Fada Fada and Kesh's Cause Trouble without Game of Trash being shoved in his mentions. undecided undecided

And no,it is not Quantico..It's a more Overhyped Trash. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2016
GregJo:
Rewatching Jessica Jones!
what a show!!
Darkenedrebel, you need to give this show a chance!!!
I so enjoyed the show , my best marvel show so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2016
faustychris23:
still dnt know what the fuss is abt (GOT). I didn't make it pass season 1 felt like I was watching grown ups playing dressup. Come on its not even an original series its a book adaptation which I will say is very poorly done just like that vampire diaries (can't belive that show is still airing). Pls let's realistically rate the show. I'll give it a solid 3/10

Whatever makes you sleep well @ night , the series is a poor adaptation you said..
You'll be fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:

Whatever makes you sleep well @ night , the series is a poor adaptation you said..
You'll be fine
grin i swear i was about to type that grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faustychris23(f): 11:28am On May 25, 2016
GOT fans, always taking criticisms of the show personal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:33am On May 25, 2016
GOT is nice but how can someone rate it over Breaking Bad.
Movie is not just about killing people pls.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2016
Take personal kè, it only baffles me when over 80% of tv series watcher, critics around the world think and know a particular series is great, then some 10% thinks they all gullible with them thinking.
It worries me big time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:03pm On May 25, 2016
Singapore1:
grin i swear i was about to type that grin

The matter Taya me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:08pm On May 25, 2016
Larryfly:
GOT is nice but how can someone rate it over Breaking Bad.

Movie is not just about killing people pls.
To me though they can't be compared together self cause they have different settings, BB and the WIRE looks like a good comparism(and the WIRE trumps BB) , BB is based on reality, while GOT is fantasy show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:

To me though they can't be compared together self cause they have different settings, BB and the WIRE looks like a good comparism(and the WIRE trumps BB) , BB is based on reality, while GOT is fantasy show.

I compared them in terms of suspense and entertainment not Plot. Are you really serious about the WIRE? i m looking for a nice series to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faustychris23(f): 12:27pm On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:
Take personal kè, it only baffles me when over 80% of tv series watcher, critics around the world think and know a particular series is great, then some 10% thinks they all gullible with them thinking.
It worries me big time
my point exactly nd it shdnt worry u why I dnt like the show. If u nd the 80% are so confident then I shdnd have gotten a reply out of you. Or am I hitting a nerve? Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2016
faustychris23:
my point exactly nd it shdnt worry u why I dnt like the show. If u nd the 80% are so confident then I shdnd have gotten a reply out of you. Or am I hitting a nerve? Lol

That's how we have fun here, nerve hitting rib cracking, makes the thread alive...
Now run along now grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faustychris23(f): 12:52pm On May 25, 2016
kingsilly:

That's how we have fun here, nerve hitting rib cracking, makes the thread alive...
Now run along now grin
lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2016
Larryfly:

I compared them in terms of suspense and entertainment not Plot. Are you really serious about the WIRE? i m looking for a nice series to watch.

Yep, checkout the Wire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2016
Season 2. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 25, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Hi Darkenedrebel.
Remember me?grin

I was beginning to suspect the despot mods had gotten your swëetcocoa account incarcerated as well.

How far? What's on the upswing side of the curve in the Shire? cheesy

GregJo:
Rewatching Jessica Jones!
whata show!!

Darknedrebel, you need to give this show a chance!!!

Alright.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 6:48pm On May 25, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I was beginning to suspect the despot mods had gotten your swëetcocoa account incarcerated as well.

How far? What's on the upswing side of the curve in the Shire? cheesy
Lol, those mods know better than to try me more than once.grin

I dey o, just been flat out like a lizard drinking!

How you been? Missed you. wink

who you been doing in my absence?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 25, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol, those mods know better than to try me more than once.grin

Look who was blowing hot air about me being a chest-beater and here she is, segueing cavalierly into the uncharted territories of braggadocio.

Have you forgotten so swiftly how you gave me a bollocking for the exact thing of which you are now guilty of?. A little omphaloskepsis would jog your befogged memory.

. . . . .such cathartic flip-flops. grin

sweetcocoa:

I dey o, just been flat out like a lizard drinking!

Your metaphors are somewhat redolent of the allegories my grandfather usually narrated to me under the blue moon. cheesy

sweetcocoa:

How you been? Missed you. wink

I've been in shipshape form, dear.

Missed me? shocked shocked. "Help!!!!!!!!!, sweetcocoa's Nairaland account has been HACKED" grin.

sweetcocoa:
who you been doing in my absence?

On the contrary, the only thing(s) I have been doing in your absence are my relatively frazzling exams. tongue

When is the ban on your freecocöa account finally getting lifted?.

I wonder why bans placed on accounts should even exceed a span of one week, especially since we are actually PAYING to browse the forum.

When the footfall on the forum experiences a sharp decline due to indiscriminate banning of accounts; then maybe only then would Seün pinion the excesses of his power-drunk acolytes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
faustychris23:

80% of GOT fans have never set eyes on the book, so they won't understand where the criticism is coming from.
it's the same with most people who watch superhero movies, but never read the comics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2016
abeg who is following season 3 of penny dreadful?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 8:04pm On May 25, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Look who was blowing hot air about me being a chest-beater and here she is, segueing cavalierly into the uncharted territories of braggadocio.

Have you forgotten so swiftly how you gave me a bollocking for the exact thing of which you are now guilty of?. A little omphaloskepsis would jog your befogged memory.

. . . . .such cathartic flip-flops. grin

Your metaphors are somewhat redolent of the allegories my grandfather usually narrated to me under the blue moon. cheesy

I've been in shipshape form, dear.

Missed me? shocked shocked. "Help!!!!!!!!!, sweetcocoa's Nairaland account has been HACKED" grin.

On the contrary, the only thing(s) I have been doing in your absence are my relatively frazzling exams. tongue

When is the ban on your freecocöa account finally getting lifted?.

I wonder why bans placed on accounts should even exceed a span of one week, especially since we are actually PAYING to browse the forum.

When the footfall on the forum experiences a sharp decline due to indiscriminate banning of accounts; then maybe only then would Seün pinion the excesses of his power-drunk acolytes.
I'm not doing same thing as you jor, just stating a fact.tongue

Lol, I just might be your grandfather in another body.cheesy

I missed you na, you sound like I got stone for a heart, I did miss you pumpkin.wink

I trust you killing it, all the best love.

The ban's been lifted since the 20th though, do you like freecocoa? grin

Don't mind seun and his goons, they don't know what they doing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
Person of Interest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 25, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'm not doing same thing as you jor, just stating a fact.tongue

So now it has become ''stating a fact"?. grin
Okies, I honourably concede.

sweetcocoa:

Lol, I just might be your grandfather in another body.cheesy

I don't believe in reincarnation and Fortean woo-woo of that nature tongue

sweetcocoa:

I missed you na, you sound like I got stone for a heart, I did miss you pumpkin.wink

Pumpkin? cheesy

I missed you too Agbalumo grin

sweetcocoa:

I trust you killing it, all the best love

I'm doing my best. cool

sweetcocoa:

The ban's been lifted since the 20th though, do you like freecocoa? grin

Then why aren't you posting with it yet? I thought it was your MAIN account.

@underlined. . . .What do you think? grin

sweetcocoa:

Don't mind seun and his goons, they don't know what they doing.

My aunt sent me two Nigerian series to watch. They are entitled: 'Adam's Apple' and 'Gidi Culture'.

I've watched the first episodes of both and they are quite on point.
You could try the whirl in your pastime.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:55am On May 26, 2016
Blindspot.
Those 3 POI episodes were really something. Let's hope the Blindspot season finale doesn't kill me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:34am On May 26, 2016
The unit 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 9:32am On May 26, 2016
Undercover. Empire (season 2 ended last week). Scandal,. GOT - Took me 5 attempts to watch the very first episode. It ain't bad but I'm not feeling this season 6 at all. Slow build up. Story line get as he be, like say the actors ain't on their A Game. My favorite remains season 3 episode 9.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2016
Larryfly:

The 1st episode of the wire will so discourage you cos it was shot at a time when handsets were not even in use. It advanced with time. Its a good show but to me Breaking Bad trump it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (2812) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: bolagabriella, Unityp and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.