Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3488563 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (2806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2016
FBS:
Undercover. Empire (season 2 ended last week). Scandal,. GOT - Took me 5 attempts to watch the very first episode. It ain't bad but I'm not feeling this season 6 at all. Slow build up. Story line get as he be, like say the actors ain't on their A Game. My favorite remains season 3 episode 9.

Season finale of Empire to me was terrible. Was left disappointed with the show.

GOT has always had slow build up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2016
Now watching Outlander on Starz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 10:06am On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

Season finale of Empire to me was terrible. Was left disappointed with the show.

GOT has always had slow build up.
Nah. I'm not. Found it quite interesting and fast paced. Things happening sharp sharp.
Not the drag and watch of GoT. Yes, the build up is slow but it's like this season 6 is even slower.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2016
FBS:

Nah. I'm not. Found it quite interesting and fast paced. Things happening sharp sharp.
Not the drag and watch of GoT. Yes, the build up is slow but it's like this season 6 is even slower.

The intrigue and suspense when Rhonda was pushed down the stairs right before the show went on break is what they tried to recreate in the season finale and why would the F.B.I serve you and run out like a criminal?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 10:18am On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

The intrigue and suspense when Rhonda was pushed down the stairs right before the show went on break is what they tried to recreate in the season finale and why would the F.B.I serve you and run out like a criminal?
it wasn't the FBI who personally served it, thanks to Xzibit. grin or was it?
The bigger question now is who made that low meek sound at the end of season finale. We can only guess and there are just too many angles to the plot for season 3.
What I like most about the show is the somewhat originality of the songs and the undeniable chemistry between Cookie (dress to kill) and Lucios (ever vicious) Lyon.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2016
FBS:
it wasn't the FBI who personally served it, thanks to Xzibit. grin or was it?
The bigger question now is who made that low meek sound at the end of season finale. We can only guess and there are just too many angles to the plot for season 3.
What I like most about the show is the somewhat originality of the songs and the undeniable chemistry between Cookie (dress to kill) and Lucios (ever vicious) Lyon.

Love their chemistry and notice how Lucious now laughs more.

Also dont get Xzibit at all, attending the party with whores. Its understandable that hes a thug but at least, thugs know how to behave sometimes esp when there is a badder Lyon in sight. Knock out the messenger, the mumu broke the bottle on the guards head lol. Another disappointment with the episode. Why exactly did he hit the guard. Dont say he is drunk.

They songs though, masterpiece. Who knws if Jamal is true abt leaving the show. Showed no indications
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 10:43am On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

Love their chemistry and notice how Lucious now laughs more.

Also dont get Xzibit at all, attending the party with whores. Its understandable that hes a thug but at least, thugs know how to behave sometimes esp when there is a badder Lyon in sight. Knock out the messenger, the mumu broke the bottle on the guards head lol. Another disappointment with the episode. Why exactly did he hit the guard. Dont say he is drunk.

They songs though, masterpiece. Who knws if Jamal is true abt leaving the show. Showed no indications
The chemistry is top notch. Freeda & Jamal have that too. Music wise.
Re :Xzibit - me thinks he knocked out the guard to allow the "courier" get away. It's all planned... Boo boo kitty, Xzibit and Tareek the freak though all have different agendas.

Season 3 should be badder depending on who survived the fall. And Lucious, husband to his son's baby mama? Weird and crazy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
ifyalways:
The unit 2

smiley loved d series..snake doctor,cool breeze
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

The 1st episode of the wire will so discourage you cos it was shot at a time when handsets were not even in use. It advanced with time. Its a good show but to me Breaking Bad trump it.

Oya pls offer a bro an option. Nnu
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
Larryfly:

Errrrrrrm
Buy GOTV and watch Telemundo grin grin grin

Singapore1 my suggestion bad?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
Larryfly:

What kind of shows do you like?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
dubylhover:

smiley loved d series..snake doctor,cool breeze

Suggested this show to a friend last year, he said the show was boring. I just shot my laptop and told him see you later, bye cos I had no energy to argue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faustychris23(f): 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

lol. That part threw me a bit. But I guess she was running cuz she was warned not to get caught. Coz if they caught her and locked her up, they could deny being sub-peanaed. And also she isn't fbi just a curier delivering the summons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2016
kingsilly:

Errrrrrrm
Buy GOTV and watch Telemundo grin grin grin

very bad, assuming there is light now and petrol is 50 naira grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

What kind of shows do you like?
Something like breaking bad... Suspense filled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 26, 2016
Wayward pines season 2 grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 26, 2016
kingsilly:

Errrrrrrm Buy GOTV and watch Telemundo grin grin grin

Is this supposed to be funny? Silly king
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

Suggested this show to a friend last year, he said the show was boring. I just shot my laptop and told him see you later, bye cos I had no energy to argue

grin grin grin i think its d best millitary spy drama ive watched..its better than strike back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZwEBHc_PBw

just watched d trailer of d new prison break.... smiley shocked....i just hope game of thrones wont air around d same period cos for me,i would cut ties with it....t bag is around grin

ahh..i miss those good old days..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:22pm On May 26, 2016
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
faustychris23:
lol. That part threw me a bit. But I guess she was running cuz she was warned not to get caught. Coz if they caught her and locked her up, they could deny being sub-peanaed. And also she isn't fbi just a curier delivering the summons

Thats even the more reason for her not to run if she were courier. You dont shoot the messenger simply because you hate the message except when you are Sparta speaking to King Leonidas smiley. FBI is well aware that a messenger(Agent or not) was sent and Lucious knws all eyes are on him, he couldnt have done anything, not in public anyway.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 3:13pm On May 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

So now it has become ''stating a fact"?. grin
Okies, I honourably concede.

I don't believe in reincarnation and Fortean woo-woo of that nature tongue

Pumpkin? cheesy

I missed you too Agbalumo grin

I'm doing my best. cool

Then why aren't you posting with it yet? I thought it was your MAIN account.

@underlined. . . .What do you think? grin

My aunt sent me two Nigerian series to watch. They are entitled: 'Adam's Apple' and 'Gidi Culture'.

I've watched the first episodes of both and they are quite on point.
You could try the whirl in your pastime.

It's my main account aite but, nothing jare, maybe I'm too lazy to swap, I probably will now that you mentioned it.

@ underlined, I don't think anything , you tell me. grin

Errm I have serious trouble keeping up with Nigerian movies/series, I always get pissed off or bored so I don't know but I will give it a try cos of you. wink

I love agbalumo, I hope you mean the sweet kind though, not those ones that 'slaps' according to my naija peeps.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2016
Larryfly:

Something like breaking bad... Suspense filled

Have you seen Narcos, House of Cards, Suits, Scandal, though not same storyline buh equaly interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2016
Who has finished banshee, the originals , the vampire diaries and the Blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2016
dubylhover:

grin grin grin i think its d best millitary spy drama ive watched..its better than strike back

Its a good show. Before they embark on any mission, they run scenarios of everything that could go wrong and plan on how to correct it.

Strike back, just how lucky can two people be that they always return. Well it was equally interesting in its own way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 26, 2016
dubylhover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZwEBHc_PBw

just watched d trailer of d new prison break.... smiley shocked....i just hope game of thrones wont air around d same period cos for me,i would cut ties with it....t bag is around grin

ahh..i miss those good old days..
Now we have series like Quantico coming to serve us shït.This two minute trailer already beats season 1 of some series hands down. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 26, 2016
Kezifils:

Have you seen Narcos, House of Cards, Suits, Scandal, though not same storyline buh equaly interesting

Only suits on that list. Buh I ll check that house of Cards
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 26, 2016
Larryfly:

Would prefer a lil bit of action tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
Larryfly:

if you are looking for action then house of Cards will bore you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Now we have series like Quantico coming to serve us shït.This two minute trailer already beats season 1 of some series hands down. grin grin

lolz..d feeling i got from that trailer made adrenaline rush in me like a drug addict who just relapsed...ahh ive missed good series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2016
bykebyke:

Oh really is it the gods that made it or ordinary human beings grin grin if its the latter then huh im going to sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (2806) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), Baddestguyp(m), BlueRayDick and 1 guest(s)