Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503693 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
maxony:
Nigerian internet users. This is goodnews for you!
You can now get cheap Etisalat data from a trusted reseller we recommend.

Here's the pricelist:
1.5GB for N900
3.5GB for N1,900
5GB, 6.5GB and10GB are also available.
Please call or Whatsapp Maxwell via 08188909917

BBM: 7AD2E0A9.

Bank payment also accepted either online or via transfer.
Again, we recommend this data reseller and we hope you'd take advantage of this rare offer.
Cheers!

100 naira difference from original price,,mshewwwwww undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 8:54am On May 28, 2016
where koice dey? Abi this recent increase in data price Don make am swear off the internet. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On May 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

LOL.
So how do you intend on catching a preterhuman shape-shifter that does not even have a corporeal form?.

Have you read 'Tempest' by William Shakespeare?.
Well, I am like Ares in Tempest grin

You are not serious ooo, Cocoa.

So you want to pretend like you don't know what I am talking about abi?. angry angry

My sincere apologies.
I just felt Ajepaki sounded more posh. grin

Okay. I just don't see how it's any of my beeswax though.

I don't even like people generally because I find a wagerian percentage of them slow, stüpid and full of emotional baggage.

So why should I be bovvered an inch by an unknown entity on the internet whose chances of we ever meeting is 100 x 55 times lower than the chances of the Hubble Telescope discovering a little man with a flashlight searching for a circuit breaker in the centre of every black hole.

I would have protracted my thesis for better comprehension, but I think you've gotten the point I'm trying to make. grin
Nah, you are none of those, what you are is wakadoo and i'mma have you in chains if you don't stop speaking kookoo .grin

I'm not pretending sunshine, you have to be explicit so mama will be at your service superbly .tongue

We are kpakos, we don't do posh.cheesy

That serious? I get the message, my lips are zipped. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On May 28, 2016
Lmao..The Cojones. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Nah, you are none of those, what you are is wakadoo

First you said I was a wise apple.
Then you said I was a showboat.
Then you said I was your blue-eyed-man. grin

And now I'm wakadoo? - whatever that means.
Stop chopping and changing and make up your mind cheesy

and i'mma have you in chains if you don't stop speaking kookoo .grin

Have me in chains like BDSM_? cheesy

I'm not pretending sunshine, you have to be explicit so mama will be at your service superbly .tongue

I think mama is fully aware of what I was inferring. After all she has a universe of experience on her side. grin

If ribaldry were always done explicitly and never periphrastically, then it wouldn't be all so thrilling.

The oblique clues I provided you with earlier is more than sufficient in pointing you in the right direction.

I said I was ready to eat anything: Full/Thicket bush, Brazilian, Landing Strip, British Airways, Bikini Line. grin grin

We are kpakos, we don't do posh.cheesy

But you wouldn't allow an indigent man walk you down the aisle, would you? cheesy

That serious? I get the message, my lips are zipped. grin

Better. Keep it zipped.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2016
Just finished bingeing on Bloodline Season 2...

Holy Shiiit!! Sh*t just got real! shocked shocked

Kev!! WTF??!

Danny may be long dead, but he sure as hell is still one massive pain in the neck of the Rayburns. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:
where koice dey?
Abi this recent increase in data price Don make am swear off the internet. cheesy

Oga mi, I dey oo grin. Just that my spare time is longer my own again. I'm still pretty active on Quora though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 28, 2016
moufan:
@koice, recommend some dope british series for me

*The Honorable Woman (a lot like Homeland but more intelligently written and even more relevant)
*Luther (Eldris Elba at his best. Awesome)
*The Shadow Line (A profound Slow burner but worth it)
*And Then There Were None (Mystery... electric)
*Line Of Duty (Cop show about dirty cops in South Eastern England)
*Happy Valley (The Lead Actress stole the show in this Northern England Cop Drama)
*Broadchurch (Very Addictive right from the Get-go. Set in Coastal England)
*In The Flesh (Partially Dead Syndrome... Sound weird, right? Watch it and you'll understand)
*London Spy (Didn't like it at first, then gave it another shot and never regretted it since)
*The Tunnel(Hmmm... not nearly as good as the Scandinavian original or gritty as the American remake, but it's Anglo-Franco flavor has quite the appeal. A commendable serial Killer mystery drama.
*Inside Number 9 (Anthology horror series)
*Black Mirror (Anthology Sci-fi series)
*River (Awesome)

There are so many, but give those ones above a whirl and see if you'd like em.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 28, 2016
Deleted.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 1:45pm On May 28, 2016
koice:

Oga mi, I dey oo grin. Just that my spare time is longer my own again. I'm still pretty active on Quora though.

alright mayne.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 1:46pm On May 28, 2016
koice:

alright mayne.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 28, 2016
4th season of Banshee is utter crap. I can't believe I waited a whole goram year for this rushed flake with no soul. Well played, Cinemax.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 28, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Never have I ever seen a spoiler so big. angry grin
Eeyah, pere. I assumed that y'all must have finished the whole series by now. My bad. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
koice:
4th season of Banshee is utter crap. I can't believe I waited a whole goram year for this rushed flake with no soul. Well played, Cinemax.
You ehn, you can spoil person mind tongue
Still gonna download it tho, wanna see what happened to Job.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 4:56pm On May 28, 2016
koice:
bros pls recommend series similar to 24 and Strike back in terms of action, intelligence.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 5:16pm On May 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao..The Cojones. grin grin
which show be this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:

which show be this
Bates Motel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kgold1(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
RAKITIC:
bros pls recommend series similar to 24 and Strike back in terms of action, intelligence.

Watch blindspot bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
kgold1:

Watch blindspot bro
Lmao..You saw 24/Strike Back and you recommended Blindspot? grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kgold1(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao..You saw 24/Strike Back and you recommended Blindspot? grin grin
ermmm, your point exactly?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 28, 2016
kgold1:

ermmm, your point exactly?
Blindspot is not similar to 24/Strike Back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
bykebyke:

bykebyke run run run for your life !!! shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

First you said I was a wise apple.
Then you said I was a showboat.
Then you said I was your blue-eyed-man. grin

And now I'm wakadoo? - whatever that means.
Stop chopping and changing and make up your mind cheesy

Have me in chains like BDSM_? cheesy

I think mama is fully aware of what I was inferring. After all she has a universe of experience on her side. grin

If ribaldry were always done explicitly and never periphrastically, then it wouldn't be all so thrilling.

The oblique clues I provided you with earlier is more than sufficient in pointing you in the right direction.

I said I was ready to eat anything: Full/Thicket bush, Brazilian, Landing Strip, British Airways, Bikini Line. grin grin

But you wouldn't allow an indigent man walk you down the aisle, would you? cheesy

Better. Keep it zipped.
Lol, you are everything I've said and more.tongue

I shoulda known, you a sadist, so you kinky like that, I see.cheesy

Lol, you cray cray, mama knows what you mean aight but can you handle it? Hope nobody's gon cry like a little b1tch when it's on?grin

Well, there are degrees of poor, so what do you mean exactly? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kgold1(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2016
bykebyke:

hmmmn. your view. Seen both movies, not really into strike back as it is more or less a war series, but I think blindspot is kind of similar to 24.

In fact sef, very similar.

You got any other options? Feel free to share.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 28, 2016
kgold1:

hmmmn. your view. Seen both movies, not really into strike back as it is more or less a war series, but I think blindspot is kind of similar to 24.In fact sef, very similar.

You got any other options? Feel free to share.
Please tell me you would be performing at a Comedy show tonight and you are practising your jokes? undecided

Blindspot is in no way similar to 24.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kgold1(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Please tell me you would be performing at a Comedy show tonight and you are practising your jokes? undecided

Blindspot is in no way similar to 24.

hehehe really? Two different series based on law enforcement agencies?

Two male protagonists in Jack and Kurt?

Different cases to be cracked every episode?

What else, abeg?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 28, 2016
kgold1:

hehehe really? Two different series based on law enforcement agencies?

Two male protagonists in Jack and Kurt?

Different cases to be cracked every episode?

What else, abeg?
24 is a political thriller,Jack Bauer racing to stop terrorist plots/assasinations and in the process unveiling corrupt individuals in the government.

Wake me up when Kurt saves a President from getting killed. undecided

The Fück is Blindspot?Searching for clues from the tattoo on a person's back is what you call similar.

Better go to Church tomorrow and ask for forgiveness,This is the kind of sin that can take one to hell. cheesy grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kgold1(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2016
bykebyke:

24 is a political thriller,Jack Bauer racing to stop terrorist plots/assasinations and in the process unveiling corrupt individuals in the government.

Wake me up when Kurt saves a President from getting killed. undecided

The Fück is Blindspot?Searching for clues from the tattoo on a person's back is what you call similar.

Better go to Church tomorrow and ask for forgiveness,This is the kind of sin that can take one to hell. cheesy grin

Lol. Tone it down with the snides bruh.

My opinion. Yours may differ. Doesn't mean you're wrong.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 28, 2016
kgold1:

Lol. Tone it down with the snides bruh.

My opinion. Yours may differ. Doesn't mean you're wrong.

All Opinions are not equal.
"Some are a very great deal more robusts,sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:20pm On May 28, 2016
Bykebyke can look for trouble ehn! Person say cat and dog are the same. You said no ahn ahn is it your cat and dog? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Bykebyke can look for trouble ehn! Person say cat and dog are the same. You said no ahn ahn is it your cat and dog? grin grin
Which trouble i look for?I hate when people distort something and say "leave it,it's my opinion."

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)