Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503725 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:36pm On May 29, 2016
Elparaiso:
Someone had this to say about Arrow season 4 finale,
[b] "I endured two seasons of utter tripe and I was convinced I'd slog through another because I still had hope they could turn it around. For an episode about hope, they've destroyed all of mine. I am beyond despondent. I don't even know what I just watched, I'm stunned. Who wrote this? Who approved it? Who nodded along during the table read? I have never seen a show so thoroughly destroy itself.

This episode confirmed every terrible thing I knew in my heart to be true, yet held out despite all logic and sanity. It's not even that they're writing for a different audience now. This show is bad. I mean truly awful. This is Leonard Part 6 bad. Every single person who made this should be blacklisted from the industry, and every person who enjoyed it should be quarantined and studied.

I am insulted that the CW decided to waste an hour of my life on this drivel. They should've buried the tapes in the desert and issued an apology to everyone who was even near a television tonight.

Do whatever you want next season, I don't care" [/b]

Culled from IMDB.
The last episode was shitty as hell.
lwkmd dio, ah don die ooooooooooooo grin
buhahahahahahah
let me finish laughing before i comment
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:09am On May 30, 2016
Singapore1:
lwkmd dio, ah don die ooooooooooooo grin
buhahahahahahah
let me finish laughing before i comment

LOL, this isn't nothing.
Check the reviews.
The way people were pouring anger ehn, Greg no go near bus stop at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:10am On May 30, 2016
My favorite part of Flash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:17am On May 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, this isn't nothing.
Check the reviews.

i use to love ARROW before, but i dont know when i develop sudden hatred for the series, the funniest thing is that still i have never miss an episode hoping things would change
i just hope arrow doesnt affect flash cos that will be sad

please can you provide that IMDB link i wan laugh small
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, this isn't nothing.
Check the reviews.

grin grin
That one still good, one guy for IGN ontop flash thread say as Barry travel back in time, CW suppose use the opportunity wipe out season 3/4 of Arrow
I was like wtf, that's mean

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2016
iyke1989:
lol......dexterity?? And he got himself killed??

I never knew he also writes the scripts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2016
kingsilly:

grin grin
That one still good, one guy for IGN ontop flash thread say as Barry travel back in time, CW suppose use the opportunity wipe out season 3/4 of Arrow

lwkmd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:01am On May 30, 2016
kingsilly:

grin grin

I would be happy if those seasons can be wiped o.

My main problem this season were the so called ghosts.
Fight, they cannot fight.
Shoot, they cannot shoot.
When they shoot, the bullets will never hit the target.

They were useless as soldiers, its no wonder they lost the war.

Also, if na so the whole world go quiet make vigilante team dey fight for us at the end of the world, e go red o.

Even when thousands were killed, them no reason say them go help.
Na one tank them send to fight juju.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:01am On May 30, 2016
This episode of Veep is effing hilarious!

Laugh wan kill me!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 7:54am On May 30, 2016
Elparaiso:
This episode of Veep is effing hilarious!

Laugh wan kill me!
finally, I was just coming here to the same. this show should be bigger than it is !!!
I hope John slattery come back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by theEYe21(f): 9:05am On May 30, 2016
The 100

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GROOOVE(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2016
If only vikings would have their show shifted to when Game of thrones isn't airing, they'll have just as much recognition. Great show from both btw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GROOOVE(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2016
Elparaiso:
[b] "I endured two seasons of utter tripe and I was convinced I'd slog through another because I still had hope they could turn it around. For an episode about hope, they've destroyed all of mine. I am beyond despondent. I don't even know what I just watched, I'm stunned. Who wrote this? Who approved it? Who nodded along during the table read? I have never seen a show so thoroughly destroy itself.

This episode confirmed every terrible thing I knew in my heart to be true, yet held out despite all logic and sanity. It's not even that they're writing for a different audience now. This show is bad. I mean truly awful. This is Leonard Part 6 bad. Every single person who made this should be blacklisted from the industry, and every person who enjoyed it should be quarantined and studied.

I am insulted that the CW decided to waste an hour of my life on this drivel. They should've buried the tapes in the desert and issued an apology to everyone who was even near a television tonight.

Culled from IMDB.

I can relate. Personally am done too i'll just hover back to reading comics. DC tv series are the worst
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:

finally,
I was just coming here to the same.
this show should be bigger than it is !!!

I hope John slattery come back.
The show keeps getting better with every episode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
the flash...the worst season finale of all time ...see the way barry form rambo untop zoom matter dam
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 4:56pm On May 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

Culled from IMDB.

truetalk bro...100/100... just dey pity the viewers, 1hour wasted...am also done with the season...DC is fvcked up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
Boring:
the flash...the worst season finale of all time ...see the way barry form rambo untop zoom matter dam
if you have watched the flashpoint paradox the cartoon you should expect the season 3 to be awesome... Cuz Barry going back to save his mother has a terrible side effect. Now it depends on the writers and how awesome the portray it. Because judging from Arrow, these guys can like to be useless

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 8:44pm On May 30, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
if you have watched the flashpoint paradox the cartoon you should expect the season 3 to be awesome... Cuz Barry going back to save his mother has a terrible side effect. Now it depends on the writers and how awesome the portray it. Because judging from Arrow, these guys can like to be useless

yea the writer are to be blame i guess and maybe d budget of d show...why make d series a 23 episode issshhh y no cut d episode to 13 or 15 and produce better stuff..
you check out nau...zoom that beat flash up and down even took his speed....na only two punch finish am so lame storyline, dem dey vex me o..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daviddagreat: 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
seriously am done with all this DC movies going back to my comedy sitcoms. Big Bang Theory on point. goona wacth How I met your mother for the hundredth time and of course Quantico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 30, 2016
daviddagreat:
seriously am done with all this DC movies going back to my comedy sitcoms. Big Bang Theory on point. goona wacth How I met your mother for the hundredth time and of course Quantico
Say no to Self Poisoning. angry grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:04pm On May 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Smelt Bullshit from Season1..Dropped it. grin

Stopped at S2. The show show dull
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 30, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Stopped at S2. The show show dull
You tried..I watched only 5episodes.
It was formerly the series I ever spent a short time watching,Then Quantico came and broke the hell out of that record. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2016
bykebyke:

You tried..I watched only 5episodes.
It was formerly the series I ever spent a short time watching,Then Quantico came and broke the hell out of that record. grin grin

I had high hopes for arrow though. Lol thanks for the heads up on Quantico.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Say no to Self Poisoning. angry grin grin

ATTENTION
The moniker I quoted has only one job here.
To discourage you from watching or enjoying tv shows that you love.

For your safety, if you watch Game of Thrones, Arrow, Quantico e.t.c. , don't announce yourself before watching any episode. Jeje watch your thing before telling us. This guy can convince you to smash your phone for allowing you download Quantico.

In fact, if he quotes you. Don't read it until you finish your tv show.
She ona don hear?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

ATTENTION

For your safety, if you watch Game of Thrones, Arrow, Quantico e.t.c. , don't announce yourself before watching any episode. Jeje watch your thing before telling us. This guy can convince you to smash your phone for allowing you download Quantico.

She ona don hear?
Lmao. grin grin

El-P..Why are you slandering me? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

ATTENTION

She ona don hear?
thank you my brother before before oo na dislike i dislike quantico oo, until i encountered bykebyke, now i hate quatico with passion, and now i am hating arrow with passion too , if not for the lannisters snd lord baelish i would have hate GOT too but God pass him, God pass that guy sad cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
CaptPlanet:

I had high hopes for arrow though. Lol thanks for the heads up on Quantico.
No problem. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
Singapore1:
thank you my brother before before oo na dislike i dislike quantico oo, until i encountered bykebyke, no i hate quatico with passion, and now i am hating arrow with passion too
if not for the lannisters and lord baelish that guy would have misled me to hate GOT too but God pass him, God pass that guy sad cry

grin grin

Na wa o..Seems I have a talent. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin

Na wa o..Seems I have a talent. grin grin
no, you are a parasite angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 30, 2016
Singapore1:
no, you are a parasite angry
Na you know..I've started reading Game of Thrones,Make I know what really happened grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:18am On May 31, 2016
Bykebyke tho grin If it ain't you, who else will it be? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:44am On May 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao. grin grin

El-P..Why are you slandering me? grin

Slander ke?
Read the following testimony

Singapore1:
thank you my brother before before oo na dislike i dislike quantico oo, until i encountered bykebyke, now i hate quatico with passion, and now i am hating arrow with passion too , if not for the lannisters snd lord baelish i would have hate GOT too but God pass him, God pass that guy sad cry

Baba, the guy na movie evangelist.
He knows the special place in hell for all Quantico fans sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: francis53 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.