Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3492666 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bratking:

oitnb used to be dark. season 1 & 2 were pretty solid. but somehow it trailed off at season 3 & 4. wentworth is as dark as it gets(not half as dark as oz tho) and gets better at every season.

tanx bruh..think id try wentworth....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
phantom:
wink wink
Interesting?
Downloaded but not yet watched.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
phantom:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Didn't make sense. I just kept watching because of Anthony Starr, the Banshee guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bratking:

personally I use torrents alas not many people know how to go about it. okay, just download android apps MegaBox and Showbox. you'll find veep inapp.
.. ..... I will really appreciate it if you can help in explaining how to download movies using torrents.... I can't seem to download torrent files on my system using this airtel night plan....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
mkmyers45:

We have a pact but you always break it

First, you watched it without telling me angry angry angry

Secondly, you binged everything sharply like that

Haba grin grin grin

I was looking for you should have used your mention.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
damiso:

The character is kinda ruthless however I love his swag and the fact that he is fiercely loyal to his wife

My sister across the border seems you lot might be leaving us for real embarassed

Yes oh! I honestly can't wait for another Scottish referendum.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saky18(m): 12:51am On Jun 25, 2016
cao:
I finally understand the Neflix fascination, nowhere is sacred anymore.
Does Netflix work in naija?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ENGRDUDU89(m): 1:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls I need someone that is staying in ajah that I can exchange TV series with,I have a lot of TV series that I want to exchange, WhatsApp number: 07053084322
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RaeMystix: 2:13am On Jun 25, 2016
QUEEN OF THE SOUTH.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2016
dljbd1:

Interesting?
Downloaded but not yet watched.
Not bad at all.....
American Gothic may yet surprise you.
But for me ,QOTS had the better of the two pilots.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UncleSnr(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2016
solomonbrown64:

.. ..... I will really appreciate it if you can help in explaining how to download movies using torrents.... I can't seem to download torrent files on my system using this airtel night plan....
You can use torrent2ddl.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2016
solomonbrown64:

goto youtube. there are several youtube video tutorials. watch the one with the most view and likes...

reading from this link m.wikihow.com/Download-Torrents may help too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eric14(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
lymelyte:
Who is following the underground? Exciting show grin

Underground is so so interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dynamo007(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Bratking:

God forbid! shocked grin
nah shield is different...way different. it's like "the wire" but less broad. basically about dirty cops and gang bangers. cheesy
any better series you care to recommend?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eric14(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
Narcos season 1
D story of Pablo Escobar - D richest & d most ruthless drug dealer in history
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marlvin(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Eric14:
Narcos season 1
D story of Pablo Escobar - D richest & d most ruthless drug dealer in history

I'd sure look that up.

you got any other recommendations ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marlvin(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Anyone watched 'The OC '?

American series..
Ryan
Seth
Summer ?

Plus I need recommendations. .
Mature films...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2016
Marlvin:

I'd sure look that up.

you got any other recommendations ?
Yeah...go get Fargo wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2016
phantom:

Not bad at all.....
American Gothic may yet surprise you.
But for me ,QOTS had the better of the two pilots.
Thanks. Started watching but slept off out of tiredness though. The little part I've watched was ok. I'll continue. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marlvin(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
dljbd1:
Yeah...go get Fargo wink

Buenos. uhm..
I love films that exudes masculinity.
dunno if anyone here can help with a couple of recommendations .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Timothy3113:
go and watch blindspot, strike back, agent of shield.
morning sir,me na stalk wey i stalk u come here oh

I need ur support in the ongoing miss nl contest for the contestant 'mimzy'

Voting process is currently ongoing,will last until 6pm today.
all u need to do is go to the link I'll provide below and type this

I vote for mimzy
cc Nljega

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985//miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

it'll be greatly appreciated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2016
what an epic finale.... #POI
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ipledge5: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2016
hyzicbond:
what an epic finale.... #POI
am still in episode 11,just downloaded episode 12

Cc Atk01,Hilda90,dubylhover,dljbd1,naijababe,unclesnr,sirchris4u,Donjazet,Damiso,bykebyke,lymelytes,iyke1989,mutaino,funds go, conyema12

Good https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/25.
morning,please Lanicky needs your votes to win the ongoing miss nairaland competition.

Follow the link I shared, type " I vote Lanicky cc nljega "

Thank you and God bless you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
The Shannara Chronicles guys Yah or nah?

should i got for it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Watching Fargo again...
It tackles a lot of the same themes that the Leftovers are grappling with but they do it with much more heart and humour. The directing is fun great pastiche of 1970 crime films. So many good performances and the soundtrack has been on point!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
spent 14 hours straight binge watching season 4 of OITNB. Started slow, but a very fulfilling season. That last episode was one of the best I've ever seen, I'm not usually a fan of the flashback scenes, but Pousey's flashback plot was beautiful. It really showed the light-heartedness of the character.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bekas:
spent 14 hours straight binge watching season 4 of OITNB. Started slow, but a very fulfilling season. That last episode was one of the best I've ever seen, I'm not usually a fan of the flashback scenes, but Pousey's flashback plot was beautiful. It really showed the light-heartedness of the character.
The way she died though,weak as fück.undecided

I've seen kids play that way. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
bykebyke:

The way she died though,weak as fück.undecided

I've seen kids play that way. grin grin
True that...
Shii got me like WTF!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mach7(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
The Shannara Chronicles guys Yah or nah?

should i got for it?
It is interesting, you will enjoy it. Looking forward to season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olajorn(m): 2:22am On Jun 26, 2016
ipledge5:
am still in episode 11,just downloaded episode 12

Cc Atk01,Hilda90,dubylhover,dljbd1,naijababe,unclesnr,sirchris4u,Donjazet,Damiso,bykebyke,lymelytes,iyke1989,mutaino,funds go, conyema12

Good https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/25.
morning,please Lanicky needs your votes to win the ongoing miss nairaland competition.

Follow the link I shared, type " I vote Lanicky cc nljega "

Thank you and God bless you

good morning I am here once again to thank you people for your vote,Lanicky actually won. I don't know how much to thank you guys

My sincere gratitude
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Scottish People..Take a Bow. cheesy grin

No wonder Peter Capaldi was awesome as Malcolm Tucker. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:12am On Jun 26, 2016
bykebyke:
Scottish People..Take a Bow. cheesy grin

No wonder Peter Capaldi was awesome as Malcolm Tucker. grin grin
LWKMD grin grin grin grin its like these guys invent yabs on the fly cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.