Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3488981 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
LWKMD grin grin grin grin its like these guys invent yabs on the fly cheesy
Those are not yabs.

Those are art. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gmemran: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2016
yes i watch Serial "Star Plus" live on http://serialshow.xyz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by forreelinc(m): 6:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Bratking:

I get your point but at the end of the day, they are both POTUS fighting to stay on the throne in an election year. Veep may be a comedy but make so mistakes. the politics are too real. it just pokes fun at it...that's why it's a political satire.

the major difference between the 2 is that whilst house of cards takes itself too serious, Veep doesn't.

Bros which website did u download vp from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ksynya2015(f): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Warcraft : Le commencement (2016) Streaming on http://filmstream.co/5008-warcraft-le-commencement-2016.html ,because I am fond of this game.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wynonna Earp.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Last Ship Season 3. Am I the only one watching?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Emmyk:
The Last Ship Season 3. Am I the only one watching?
no.. You are not the only one.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
cao:
Wynonna Earp.
Interesting now? undecided
Cos I remember someone on this thread mocked the series some weeks ago sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
lymelyte:
no.. You are not the only one.
I'm delighted to know. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
bykebyke:
Scottish People..Take a Bow. cheesy grin
No wonder Peter Capaldi was awesome as Malcolm Tucker. grin grin
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
dljbd1:

Interesting now? undecided
Cos I remember someone on this thread mocked the series some weeks ago sad
I'm more forgiving and patient than most. It's certainly not the best show, but the lead character's facial expressions and sass cracks me up every time. I basically watch for Wynonna & Waverly and the OTT-ness from BoBo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
cao:

I'm more forgiving and patient than most. It's certainly not the best show, but the lead character's facial expressions and sass cracks me up every time. I basically watch for Wynonna & Waverly and the OTT-ness from BoBo.
how can you judge yourself? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Singapore1:
how can you judge yourself? undecided
Easy, I'm observant with my own TV watching patterns.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
cao:

Easy, I'm observant with my own TV watching patterns.
that is what you should have said cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Singapore1:
that is what you should have said cheesy
So, you're perturbed by the semantics of my own self assessment? You get time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
cao:

So, you're perturbed by the semantics of my own self assessment? You get time.
na weekend we dey naw, why i no go geh time
to be candid i thought you were referring to the way people judge here not knowing you were referring to the way you judge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
GOT finale today?

Singapore1,Koice and Elparaiso

I will be needing a review of Baelish's achievements in season6. grin

Thanks. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by friendlyadvice: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Call of duty season 2
Cool and extra violent, best series and live action ever

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
bykebyke:
GOT finale today?
Singapore1 and Elparaiso
Thanks. grin grin
add koice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
bykebyke:
GOT finale today?

Singapore1 and Elparaiso

Thanks. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
dubylhover:

add koice
Na true oooo shocked grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by damiso(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
naijababe:

Yes oh! I honestly can't wait for another Scottish referendum.

My sister I Taya . Was not a great fan of David Cameron but when faced with the prospect of having either Boris Johnson, Theresa May or Michael Gove as Prime Minister embarassed lipsrsealed

On episode 4 of OINTB not feeling this season jare.or maybe it's cos I keep falling asleep cheesy. I need a holiday seriously sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
bykebyke:
GOT finale today?

Singa.pore1,Ko.ice and Elp.araiso

Thanks. grin grin

The God I serve will not fail me. Wait and see na.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Elparaiso:

The God I serve will not fail me. Wait and see na.
Yes o..That's the Spirit!! grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Just finished OITNB s4. That last scene on episode 13 tho cry cry Netflix sure know how to mess a nigga up embarassed.

"Poussey died; she’s not coming back. But her death carried weight, both symbolically and narratively. And while both Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead seem increasingly reluctant to kill off main characters, Orange Is the New Black did so unflinchingly and to devastating emotional effect. She’s gone for good, and she won’t soon be forgotten."
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2016
See this one talking about Sia's face, us way don see the face tire, nko?
Naijababe, the referendum don finish person, I don talk tire, still surprised.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:16am On Jun 27, 2016
WTF just happened on Veep?

LIKE WTF?
Seriously, WTF?

The women had this episode of GOT.

Sansa, Cersei and my girlfriend, Arya.
That Targaryen girl try small sha.
Still hate her tho.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2016
Elparaiso:
WTF just happened on Veep?

LIKE WTF?
Seriously, WTF?

The women had this episode of GOT.

Sansa, Cersei and my girlfriend, Arya.
That Targaryen girl try small sha.
Still hate her tho.

All Hail The King in the North.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Finally, we get to know whose son Jon Snow is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2016
tunnex190:
Finally, we get to know whose son Jon Snow is.

And we all love him for that but almost everyone already knew sha.

The King in the North.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2016
Alfred234:

Yea Underground is cool... I pray they renew it for Season 2
Yeah Season 2 will be renewed, I read about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (2806) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.