Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503783 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:03am On Jun 30, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm blaming nothing on the writers,I'm even angry that it took them this long to see that he doesn't offer much. grin grin

Underwood Eyan Mayweather. grin

This guy sef. What are we going to do with you? undecided undecided angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 2:03am On Jun 30, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm blaming nothing on the writers,I'm even angry that it took them this long to see that he doesn't offer much. grin grin

Underwood Eyan Mayweather. grin

Sharrap there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I didn't enjoy the way it ended,
Selina become Veep again would've been so funny.
I trust the people behind the show so I can't wait for how they spin next season.

I might have to try brink now.

I enjoyed The Brink .
You will too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

This guy sef. What are we going to do with you? undecided undecided angry angry angry
Come and defend Baelish o,a DirewolfAn Animal is getting more screen time than him. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 30, 2016
kingsilly:

Sharrap there
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Bratking:

personally I use torrents alas not many people know how to go about it. okay, just download android apps MegaBox and Showbox. you'll find veep inapp.

pls what's d different using normal traditional downloading of series via web browser or Ucweb and torrent cuz I knw nothing about dis torrent.... and its always trending xpecialy on Nairaland. pls reply
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Bratking:

download the latest version of vlc player exe from the net, install and enjoy. cheesy

u mean I can add subtitle to a film DAT doesn't wit d latest Vlc version? if yes" den pls show/explain d process for me. thanks in advance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

MegaBox HD and ShowBox apps for Android and Bluestacks on PC.

all dis option and d normal traditional download via 02series.com which one is better?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:42am On Jun 30, 2016
cao:

I finally understand the Neflix fascination, nowhere is sacred anymore.

baba show me d way on dis neflix shii Naaa.... cuz I knw nothing about d usage. pls elaborate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 4:53am On Jun 30, 2016
cao:

I don't watch live TV*, my TV is usually on (thanks to my console, where I also watch my Netflix, other media & obviously play my games on). In fact I just finished watching some episodes of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt again, how did it take so long to watch this show?!

*in my quest to be a responsible adult that doesn't pay TV licence, I'm doing the legal thing by not watching any live television...

baba show me d way on dis neflix shii Naaa.... cuz I knw nothing about d usage. pls elaborate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Hello Room.... pls when is Blacklist Season 4 Coming out na? am tired of waiting....! for how long?_and they is no other Series of its kind that I can b watching just to keep me busy till whenever they feel like realising it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2016
nobsalis:

all dis option and d normal traditional download via 02series.com which one is better?

You want HD?
Your choice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2016
bykebyke:

Come and defend Baelish o,a DirewolfAn Animal is getting more screen time than him. grin grin

He is still pulling strings na. He doesn't have to shine everytime.
Leave me alone abeg, I cannot explain.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2016
nobsalis:

pls what's d different using normal traditional downloading of series via web browser or Ucweb and torrent cuz I knw nothing about dis torrent.... and its always trending xpecialy on Nairaland. pls reply

with torrent you can download practically anything from extremely large files to very small files. you can find more series on torrents as well. torrents can also be very fast depending on seedings per file, avoid files with more leechers than seeders. torrents are more reliable in the sense you can always find what you're looking for.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I didn't enjoy the way it ended,
Selina become Veep again would've been so funny.
I trust the people behind the show so I can't wait for how they spin next season.

I might have to try brink now.

unless you wanna waste your data avoiding the brink is the smartest play. if you love Veep then believe me you won't like the brink. those shows are world's apart in terms of quality, feasibility and humor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2016
nobsalis:

u mean I can add subtitle to a film DAT doesn't wit d latest Vlc version? if yes" den pls show/explain d process for me. thanks in advance.

yes. all that is needed is to change the subtitle file to match the name of your film. e.g if the film is zootopia.mp4 the subtitle should be zootopia.srt. "mp4" is the format type of the film file. it can also be avi, flv, wmv,etc. the "srt" is the format type of your subtitle file. it can also be aas, txt, sub, ssa.

the vlc player will then automatically match the sub file to the movie file and your film will be played with subtitles. to download subtitles for your film visit opensubtitles, subscene and addic7ed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2016
damn it. I don't dig the ending of American crime at all. it ended with a fu¢king cliff hanger with several issues unresolved. what a way to ruin what would have been a superb season 2! angry

watching Underground..let's see what the hype's all about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2016
this season of got sucks. and the season finale is grossly overrated. the only highlight is when Jon was declared the king in the north and when arya killed that old paedo with no honor. I hate that king tomnem foolishly committed suicide(what a fu¢king pansy), I hate that cercei was made to look like a badass(nigga please), I hate the ship scenes and the frigging dragons. what an overrated piece of garbage. game of thrones sucks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Bratking:

yes. all that is needed is to change the subtitle file to match the name of your film. e.g if the film is zootopia.mp4 the subtitle should be zootopia.srt. "mp4" is the format type of the film file. it can also be avi, flv, wmv,etc. the "srt" is the format type of your subtitle file. it can also be aas, txt, sub, ssa.

the vlc player will then automatically match the sub file to the movie file and your film will be played with subtitles. to download subtitles for your film visit opensubtitles, subscene and addic7ed.

Bros I look for Plastic.SRT but couldn't get it... any short procedures and again in case I gt it how can I attach it to d movie...! and again is it same process for series movies

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
nobsalis:

Bros I look for Plastic.SRT but couldn't get it... any short procedures and again in case I gt it how can I attach it to d movie...! and again is it same process for series movies

download one and just edit it to match your movie file name. that's all.

if the movie is plastic.mp4 then change the name of the sub to be plastic.srt.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2016
Bratking:

with torrent you can download practically anything from extremely large files to very small files. you can find more series on torrents as well. torrents can also be very fast depending on seedings per file, avoid files with more leechers than seeders. torrents are more reliable in the sense you can always find what you're looking for.

baba imma confused Ooo... what's up wit seedings, and leechers wat do dey mean and as for tTorrent is it an app or site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Bratking:

download one and just edit it to match your movie file name. that's all.

if the movie is plastic.mp4 then change the name of the sub to be plastic.srt.

Thanks Bro... so how can I attach d subtitle to d film for it to start displaying...!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

You want HD? Your choice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eric14(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2016
nobsalis:
Hello Room.... pls when is Blacklist Season 4 Coming out na? am tired of waiting....! for how long?_and they is no other Series of its kind that I can b watching just to keep me busy till whenever they feel like realising it.

Blacklist Season 4 wld premier Sept/Oct l8tr dis year, meanwhile u can watch Homeland season 1-5, The Last ship season 1-3, Allegiance season 1............
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Fans of GoT will understand. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
underground is pretty good. really interesting. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Bratking:
this season of got sucks. and the season finale is grossly overrated. the only highlight is when Jon was declared the king in the north and when arya killed that old paedo with no honor. I hate that king tomnem foolishly committed suicide(what a fu¢king pansy), I hate that cercei was made to look like a badass(nigga please), I hate the ship scenes and the frigging dragons. what an overrated piece of garbage. game of thrones sucks

grin grin angry
I NO GO ANSA You
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Eric14:

Blacklist Season 4 wld premier Sept/Oct l8tr dis year, meanwhile u can watch Homeland season 1-5, The Last ship season 1-3, Allegiance season 1............

u and I knows dis ones ain't like blacklist....! I ve watched Last Ship and Homeland tho and it doesnt freak me. dunno about Allegiance sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Elparaiso:

He is still pulling strings na. He doesn't have to shine everytime.
Leave me alone abeg, I cannot explain.
Pulling strings kor,Pulling pants nii. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nbote(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2016
FBS:
Fans of GoT will understand. grin
Hold d door lol.. Hold dor... Hodor..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
freecocoa:
You, do I know you?angry

Why you dey fall my hand? lipsrsealed

This actually reminds me of a movie I watched a long time ago.

The dude in the movie was like: Hello Gazelle
Gazelle: You, do I know you?
Dude: Yes, we had sex like yesterday

If she couldn't remember someone she boinked just the night before then we can only imagine the number of truncheons she takes in per week. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
naijababe:

I await a new Scottish referendum grin

Word on the grapevine is that Scotland would not be allowed to remain in the EU even if they want to. So even if a referendum is conducted and they eventually secede from the UK they still wouldn't be part of Europe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.