Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493868 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bratking:

only 7gig? mehn if I were you I'd be pulling more than 20gig a day.
grin you are wicked oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lol! grin my company had to reduce bandwidth speed due to the rate of downloads, to the point that people don't respect mbs any more they download even episodes with gigs shocked cheesy

lol..its good na,after all they subscribe at a subsidized rate...but during 7-9 am d bandwidth speed is mad..cud go as fast as 10mb/s for ma fone not to talk BT using my system
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bratking:

sure but don't expect a super speed. it's preferable on a pc.
okay..thanks bro

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
dubylhover:

grin you are wicked oo

who no like beta tin? but seriously bruv, there's a lot someone can do with an unlimited internet access o. oh how I wish I were in your shoes, your boss will be forced to shut me down. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
iyke1989:
okay..thanks bro
u're welcome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bratking:

who no like beta tin? but seriously bruv, there's a lot someone can do with an unlimited internet access o. oh how I wish I were in your shoes, your boss will be forced to shut me down. grin grin

lol...at first you'd b freaked BT it,but with time,youd get used to it...I just mostly stream videos online
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
dubylhover:

I just mostly stream videos online
lots of p©rn sites right? wink
naughty naughty cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Dark matter's back.

Wayward pines

Devious maids

Preacher and when the feck is PLL gon be over? I'm hating that I have to keep following, ugh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bratking:

lots of p©rn sites right? wink
naughty naughty cheesy
grin no...bible stories...abeg boys will always b boys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bratking:

The prison governor joan Ferguson outshone every other character in season 3 including Bea smith. she's the true definition of a villain. some of her actions made my skin claw....what a psycho!

She is a real psychopath, I just cannot wait for her death. What episode is season 4 in, please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
dubylhover:

grin no...bible stories...abeg boys will always b boys

spot on. boys gon be boys jare. take it easy tho on the fapping, aiit? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
Elparaiso:

She is a real psychopath, I just cannot wait for her death. What episode is season 4 in, please?

you wish! episode 9, 4 more to go. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Orange is the new black - Season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by amosblisz: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls ani1 whc site cn I download the jennifer's dairy series 1- 5. #
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by amosblisz: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls ani1 whc site cn I download the jennifer's dairy series 1- 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bratking:

sounds interesting cheesy
how does it compare to the shield, the wire, bosch, line of duty, third watch & rescue me?

First, The Shield can only be compared to the HBO classic The Wire. I mean, the former set the bar so high that not even Line Of Duty, Happy Valley, Wallander, The Killing and other greats could catch up.

The Wire meanwhile, does a great job of extending storylines throughout multiple episodes, whereas Southland is a little bit too self contained in each episode. Also, the corruptness of the main characters make for more intriguing plotlines. I like Southland a lot but it just doesn 't compete with The Shield & The Wire.

IMHO, It's better than Bosch, sightly on par with Line Of Duty. Rescue Me has more drama and humor... I haven't seen Third Watch yet.

Basically, Southland is a bit of The Shield and a little bit of The Wire, but there 's no topping Vic Mackey, no f*cking way!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Bratking:

spot on. boys gon be boys jare. take it easy tho on the fapping, aiit? cheesy

Bratking u no well, I tell you, unlimited internet I've used first hand for over a year(uk), my broadband providers call me say I use 960gb in 27days, I just dey laugh inside...(Netflix and YouTube in 1080p were the main culprit)
Naija go get there sha, Na small small we go dey do am

Starting Gotham tonight make I see wetin dey inside
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
justi4jesu:
Orange is the new black - Season 4

Downloading (57%) cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Helllo... who knows anything about mistresses Is it worth downloading Meanwhile I love series like flash, arrow, devious maid, pretty little liars, drop dead diva.
Suggestions are also welcomed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisseun(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
OITNB, Banshee. Finished GOT n all i can say is Awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chimsa: 1:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2016
The Unit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2016
kingsilly:

Bratking u no well, I tell you, unlimited internet I've used first hand for over a year(uk), my broadband providers call me say I use 960gb in 27days, I just dey laugh inside...(Netflix and YouTube in 1080p were the main culprit)
Naija go get there sha, Na small small we go dey do am

Starting Gotham tonight make I see wetin dey inside

hehehe

badt guy..a man after my own heart. with an unlimited internet access, the possibilities are endless. honestly, it's a sacrilege that dubylhover doesn't pull more than 40gig a day. he's practically looking at a gift horse in the mouth..so ungrateful cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2016
koice:

First, The Shield can only be compared to the HBO classic The Wire. I mean, the former set the bar so high that not even Line Of Duty, Happy Valley, Wallander, The Killing and other greats could catch up.

The Wire meanwhile, does a great job of extending storylines throughout multiple episodes, whereas Southland is a little bit too self contained in each episode. Also, the corruptness of the main characters make for more intriguing plotlines. I like Southland a lot but it just doesn 't compete with The Shield & The Wire.

IMHO, It's better than Bosch, sightly on par with Line Of Duty. Rescue Me has more drama and humor... I haven't seen Third Watch yet.

Basically, Southland is a bit of The Shield and a little bit of The Wire, but there 's no topping Vic Mackey, no f*cking way!

you're right. the shield is superb. vic mackey is one smart corrupt modafu¢ker. him and aceveda don't see eye to eye at all. in the end he got away even with all the shiit he pulled.

okay I'm sold. *penning down southland on my download schedule* cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
Helllo... who knows anything about mistresses Is it worth downloading Meanwhile I love series like flash, arrow, devious maid, pretty little liars, drop dead diva.

add quantico & supergirl to the list lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Bratking:

hehehe

badt guy..a man after my own heart. with an unlimited internet access, the possibilities are endless. honestly, it's a sacrilege that dubylhover doesn't pull more than 40gig a day. he's practically looking at a gift horse in the mouth..so ungrateful cheesy

hehehehehe...funny enuf,d ironic thing is that its even now I select series to download,when on my own sub,I download anyhow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
dubylhover:

hehehehehe...funny enuf,d ironic thing is that its even now I select series to download,when on my own sub,I download anyhow

case in point...confirm sacrilege! you deserve to be spanked wella *looks around for my horsewhip* grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2016
Bosch season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
add desperate house wife and telenovela, I have see mistress 1-3 but i refer devious maids.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ewerex(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
VOTE FOR THE RIGHT MAN
HE AWAIT YOUR VOTE PLEASE. MR NAIRALAND 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:
add desperate house wife and telenovela, I refer devious maids to that mistresses.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Tyrant is back kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: nisot14, ab221(m) and 2 guest(s)