Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503349 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Wentworth the first few episodes of season 1.

this Meryl Streep looking woman called Jackie na craze woman.
jackie nor get level self, wait till you begin season 2 and look out for the real psychopath called FERGUSON grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please where can I download "the shield and the wire? Good video quality for mobile please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mercie08: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=14pt]game of thrones[/size]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
"@LaughingSquid: The Search for Pablo Escobar Begins Again in the Second Season of Narcos on Netflix https:///XkXSE8gOPF https:///vr5w31KvvO"

I just saw thix series on twitter, is it interesting to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
lymelyte:
jackie nor get level self, wait till you begin season 2 and look out for the real psychopath called FERGUSON grin
I go dey on the lookout.
Honestly,I just think say una wey dey watch this show just like girl on girl action.
Never really thought a show around a female prison go dey alright.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
The wire is making bloody sense.cool I can't believe i had 3 seasons of this show on my pc for close to a year without opening it. Well, i guess i just needed the right motivation..

The shield is the next stuff on my download radar..

Cc koice bratking Gregjo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
lymelyte:
Please where can I download "the shield and the wire? Good video quality for mobile please.

sv1.bia2dl.xyz/Series/The%20Wire/

217.219.143.108/S1743/The%20Wire/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
WTF...Lmao. grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
bykebyke:
WTF...Lmao. grin grin grin
WTF. What show is this pls.. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I go dey on the lookout.
Honestly,I just think say una wey dey watch this show just like girl on girl action.
Never really thought a show around a female prison go dey alright.
i taught the same way too until I patiently watched ss 1 and I was hookedgrin. You will enjoy it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:
The wire is making bloody sense.cool I can't believe i had 3 seasons of this show on my pc for close to a year without opening it. Well, i guess i just needed the right motivation..

Cc koice bratking Gregjo
I thought i've seen the best show when i watched Game of Thrones but i tell you. The Wire has threatened GoT and perhaps overtook it. Just finished the finale of Season 3. All i can i say is mind-blowing!

The Wire is just more than a show

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

sv1.bia2dl.xyz/Series/The%20Wire/

217.219.143.108/S1743/The%20Wire/

thanks man

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
GregJo:

I thought i've seen the best show when i watched Game of Thrones but i tell you. The Wire has threatened GoT and perhaps overtook it. Just finished the finale of Season 3. All i can i say is mind-blowing!

True that, I just finished the first season and I can tell you without a doubt that it is maybe the best TV series I have watched. However, it is hard to get hooked initially (It took me watching the first 5 episodes of season 1 and starting the second for that) but believe me, once that happens, there's no turning back and you're in for one hell of a ride!

Well, there's no sleeping for me today. I'm definitely downloading season 4

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
hakeemlyon:
WTF. What show is this pls.. grin
Casual
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 1:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Is power a new show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Cc koice bratking Gregjo

the wire is my best hbo drama till date. the shield is epic too..you can never go wrong with bothcheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2016
lepasharon:
Is power a new show?

nah..season 3 now

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
The Sopranos.. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Casual
OK.. Thanks.. But I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Can you give me the link pls.. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ijele(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Please which site can I download series with subtitle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2016
hakeemlyon:
OK.. Thanks.. But I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Can you give me the link pls.. Thanks
I downloaded it from the Showbox app.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2016
bykebyke:

I downloaded it from the Showbox app.
OK.. Thanks..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlgaLeez: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good films it is necessary to look in high quality,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
dubylhover:
mike Ross and Ned stark have something in common,not heeding to warnings...there were warned not to trust anybody,and they both did

Add Barry Allen to that list. That guy no dey ever hear word.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Add Barry Allen to that list. That guy no dey ever hear word.
lol..i dont watch flash sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dreaizy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Cc koice bratking Gregjo
bro you in abk- let's exchange series.i want d wire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tizblink: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
So nobody watched containment? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tuagbo: 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
GregJo:

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tuagbo: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

The shield is the next stuff on my download radar

Cc koice bratking Gregjo
Funnily enough,I never enjoyed this show.I personally believe it was and is very inferior to its contemporaries in the crime-drama genre.Try and watch the HBO 10-episode mini-series "Band of Brothers" and if you have the time,you can add another HBO production, "Deadwood"(only 3 seasons before it was cancelled) to your list.You won't regret it.Both series are very high quality productions.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
tuagbo:
Funnily enough,I never enjoyed this show.I personally believe it was and is very inferior to its contemporaries in the crime-drama genre.Try and watch the HBO 10-episode mini-series "Band of Brothers" and if you have the time,you can add another HBO production, "Deadwood"(only 3 seasons before it was cancelled) to your list.You won't regret it.Both series are very high quality productions.

Sure, thanks!! I'll definitely check em out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
dreaizy:

bro you in abk- let's exchange series.i want d wire

Naa bro, I would have loved to. But unfortunately i don't stay around that side.. Sorry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
I remembered when someone talked down on Stranger things.. ..truth be told those children where doing few adult things.. But the film is very OK... And its for people who like horror.. Weird and creepy things.. Now at episode 6.. And taking it gradually I just wish it won't end.. Pls I didn't say its d best o before ..d go rush me.. ..

For those that find it interesting watch.. Adult mature film

Try

*Mistress
*if loving u is wrong
* devious maids

I just wish they will resume dominion and Defiance
I missed them

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownofwealth(m), 2sizzlin(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.