Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3438890 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2791) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thelstan(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2013
Spartacus!!!! Season 3 waiting for episode 6 to drop tonight!

Chei 4 more episodes after tonight and that's the end of all Spartacus seasons sad

I feel sorry for those that won't watch Spartacus because of blood and knacking. The storyline sure pass all that wan. I haven't seen such an intricate plot since Prison Break Season 1 (and the first half of season 2) and 24 Season 6. I live for the plot. Most series are just pisse and shite
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Thelstan: Spartacus!!!! Season 3 waiting for episode 6 to drop tonight!

Chei 4 more episodes after tonight and that's the end of all Spartacus seasons sad

I feel sorry for those that won't watch Spartacus because of blood and knacking. The storyline sure pass all that wan. I haven't seen such an intricate plot since Prison Break Season 1 (and the first half of season 2) and 24 Season 6. I live for the plot. Most series are just pisse and shite
ph really dis nyt am following dat series like mad...so u mean its jst gonna be 10episodes?..nawao spartacus go end sha.i love the plot of this season 3 ,its the best of all.low nudity,high 3g,good scenes..its jst nice ..reminds me of "game of throne"..it would be back 31st dis mnth..lets see what awaits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2013
Watching this Korean series "Boys before flowers" Can be silly, but very addictive...love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
The vampires diaries.

Stoopid me I should have started earlier. So addictive.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thelstan(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ph really dis nyt am following dat series like mad...so u mean its jst gonna be 10episodes?..nawao spartacus go end sha.i love the plot of this season 3 ,its the best of all.low nudity,high 3g,good scenes..its jst nice ..reminds me of "game of throne"..it would be back 31st dis mnth..lets see what awaits
My brother na so we see am oh!

Chei I watched the latest episode this early morning (downloaded via torrent grin ) and e just dey do me like say make Spartacus no end! 4 more to go now. Na wa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Thelstan:
My brother na so we see am oh!

Chei I watched the latest episode this early morning (downloaded via torrent grin ) and e just dey do me like say make Spartacus no end! 4 more to go now. Na wa
me downloaded mine around 6:30 kai dat series na die bross..i also downloaded the last ep of nikita..i nvr watch am yet sef..so spartacus go end..nawao dis producers dey dull oh!..if na cw ,cbs or abc get am e go enter s6 or 7..all this british guyz sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Spartacus S03 E06
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luluvich(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
mr.drizzy:
me downloaded mine around 6:30 kai dat series na die bross..i also downloaded the last ep of nikita..i nvr watch am yet sef..so spartacus go end..nawao dis producers dey dull oh!..if na cw ,cbs or abc get am e go enter s6 or 7..all this british guyz sef

na Australian company dey make Spartacus.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
dnt know wia 2 start buh i teenage drama series, i'll recommend;
gossip girls
revenge
pretty little liars
switched @ birth nd
the lying games

single ladies; a mst watch series

breaking bad nd
the walking dead ar jst 2 fantastic
nikita 2 is owkay, buh since percy died, dias been less action

suits is very educative nd funny 2

jst started watching arrow, nd i lyk wat av seen so far, plan 2 download game of thrones, person of interest and survivors

trust me all d above listed series are very lovely, jst check out dia ratings, dey are must watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
Luluvich:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
Luluvich:

so hbo is from australia
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Yay! Finished the suits series!..d ending was akward mike and racheal having a little #rush hour#..nwao..such a bad way to end d season..anyway..revenge is back.which makes me wonder why isnt there any teen wolf new season yet?.mk dem tell us if dey do end am..eh eh! I heard legand of the seeker would be back!..

Currently watching:THE CLIENT LIST.wierd bt nice..its kind of a series u cnt rate..its jst there!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luluvich(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
so hbo is from australia

it ain't HBO, It's STARZ. their headquarters is on Colorado, USA though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babaoo: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
Stegomiah: dnt know wia 2 start buh i teenage drama series, i'll recommend;
gossip girls
revenge
pretty little liars
switched @ birth nd
the lying games

breaking bad nd

jst started watching arrow, nd i lyk wat av seen so far, plan 2 download game of thrones, person of interest and survivors

trust me all d above listed series are very lovely, jst check out dia ratings, dey are must watch

i think you should add the secret life of american teenager,for the teenage drama series...
secret life will be premier for the final 8 episode on 18 march 2012 and to let you know game of thrones is very interesting,season 3 will start march 31
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
babaoo:

i think you should add the secret life of american teenager,for the teenage drama series...
secret life will be premier for the final 8 episode on 18 march 2012 and to let you know game of thrones is very interesting,season 3 will start march 31
men dat secret life of an american teenager looks wierd and quite boring to me..saw s1 and 2..its nt bad sha oh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sage1000: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Homeland - Best series ever although s2 was not as good as s1
Person of Interest - This just keeps getting better and better
Nashville - the combination of connie britton and hayden panettiere is just 2 awesome plus there's country music
Suits - really good although the ending of s2 was a bit disappointing
Golden Boy - A new procedural that has a really good chance of being awesome
Sherlock - One of the few things the english got right
Continuuum - an okay sci-fi series with time travel
others include Go On, HIMYM and Downton Abbey. I've probably forgotten some
nnd also Revenge and Grimm fall under guilty pleasures of mine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 4:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Spartacus S03 E07
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hayprof(m): 7:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Any1 watching ARROW ?!

Storyline is brilliant.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2013
hayprof: Any1 watching ARROW ?!

Storyline is brilliant.

Yes its a nice series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2013

Storyline is brilliant.
SECONDED
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
am watching
person of interest season 2
vampire diaries season 4
spartacus season 3
nikita season 3
revenge season 2, waitng for episode 16 which drop tonite
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
Stegomiah: dnt know wia 2 start buh i teenage drama series, i'll recommend;
gossip girl
[color=#990000][/color]revenge
pretty little liars
switched @ birth nd
the lying games

breaking bad nd

revenge seems adult to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
rokiatu: The vampires diaries.

Stoopid me I should have started earlier. So addictive.

over additive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lindsee(f): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Vampire Diaries of course up_to_date..who can miss it..and Prison Break..just startes watching it tho..but its mad!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Parnassuss(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
sage1000:
Sherlock - One of the few things the english got right

LOl, you haven't seen Downtown Abbey, Dirk Gently, Spy, IT Crowd, My Family etc. Abeg the English constantly bring quality shyte, hollywood is quantity over...well u know the rest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by repogirl(f): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2013

Storyline is brilliant.

yES O! Luv it. Stopped at episode 16 where he revealed his identity to his best friend. *spoiler* if u've nt reached there yet. lol.
also watching Revenge, Vampire Diaries, Person of interest, the mentalist, pretty little liars.
Client list season 2 just started also.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
repogirl:

yES O! Luv it. Stopped at episode 16 where he revealed his identity to his best friend. *spoiler* if u've nt reached there yet. lol.
also watching Revenge, Vampire Diaries, Person of interest, the mentalist, pretty little liars.
Client list season 2 just started also.
lol..client list the sexiest tv series on air.s2 ep 2 is out,dat revenge me dnt understand atall..i was following it oh..bt d last 14-16 episodes are very odd and different so i think am gonna start s2 from the start..sucks..anyway am watching.
Mentalist
americans
pretty little liars
nikita
arrow
once upon a time
spartacus

..all these series am following em to d last episode.d last spartacus e7 i had to stay awake to download it..watched it 1-2hrs after the release..fun series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by repogirl(f): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
This spartacus sounds tempting but too much yeye nonsense for my eyes abeg.A new series Viking just started, ratings for it are good. Is sherlock season 3 out forreal? Bin Seriously waiting for that one.

mr.drizzy:
Yay! Finished the suits series!..d ending was akward mike and racheal having a little #rush hour#..nwao..such a bad way to end d season..anyway..revenge is back.which makes me wonder why isnt there any teen wolf new season yet?.mk dem tell us if dey do end am..eh eh! I heard legand of the seeker would be back!..

Currently watching:THE CLIENT LIST.wierd bt nice..its kind of a series u cnt rate..its jst there!

that suits ending was horrible, soon Luis Litt will also know his secret and u can be sure harvey would be mad as hell when he finds out rachel knows and mike and rachel? really?
legend of the seeker? hmm thot dat one ended,will like to see howit will be ressurected.
Who's watching lost girl?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkSpawn80(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Community!! This is the funniest, most interesting series I have ever seen & I've seen Scrubs, War At Home, No Ordinary Family, HIMYM & Modern Fmily.. It has an absolutely awesome cast including Rapper Donald Glover who plays a former highschool football player & Chevy Chase who plays a old, funny, rascist & sometimes psychotic man.. It is set in a commuinty college.. If the first episode doesn't get you laughing till your stomach hurts then you should see a shrink. #GBAM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkSpawn80(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Community!! This is the funniest, most interesting series I have ever seen & I've seen Scrubs, War At Home, No Ordinary Family, HIMYM & Modern Family.. It has an absolutely awesome cast including Rapper Donald Glover who plays a former highschool football player & Chevy Chase who plays a old, funny, rascist & sometimes psychotic man.. It is set in a commuinty college.. If the first episode doesn't get you laughing till your stomach hurts then you should see a shrink. #GBAM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Watching touch S1 and the S2 i got ain't complete..pls any ideas about other new series..i want interresting series plzzzzzz!!!thank u smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by techmymoney(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Simon Cowell wants find his next Star on YouTube "The You Generation" (Video) Visit Our Best Nigerian Tech Website for the competition info http://techmymoney.com/?p=1330

Like us and follow too

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (2791) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Bossaanu, Bekas(m) and 1 guest(s)