Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494138 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
@brat,
Wetyn be the name of thix series

Bratking:

her barb is actually true. catholic priests are chronic mastubators grin

@koice, can I include Pretty little liars & Wenthworth for download
Also I noticed Stargate @lantis is a spin-off, so how good is the Original series Stargate SG-1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
landinfo:
@brat, Wetyn be the name of thix series
you me and the apocalypse
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
stan lee's the lucky man..
another good one from sky.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just finished wayward pines season 2, Series went from a great 1st season to a horrendous 2nd season. That finale was god awful, like so fucking horrible. I won't be surprised if they don't make a 3rd season, which is a shame because the 1st season had so much potential for creating a good TV series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Byke byke , how "the get down" dey? I no want waste my time. Cheers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Just finished wayward pines season 2, Series went from a great 1st season to a horrendous 2nd season. That finale was god awful, like so fucking horrible. I won't be surprised if they don't make a 3rd season, which is a shame because the 1st season had so much potential for creating a good TV series.

Absolutely, I think their greatest undoing is killing most of the first season's regular characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Please I need someone to help with a site to download movies, TV series. There's one in particular I have in mind...something like dr.download...I don't remember
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
tunnex190:
Please I need someone to help with a site to download movies, TV series. There's one in particular I have in mind...something like dr.download...I don't remember
dl.fardadownload.ir
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ipledge10(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Narcos...more like a documentary
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
dl.fardadownload.ir

God bless you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Anointedashawo(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
THE COIN

"You gain a magic coin that can grant wishes, but only if you flip it. If it lands on heads, your wish is granted, but if it lands on tails, the opposite of your wish happens."

Full story
https://www.nairaland.com/3313240/coin-short-story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
netflix be blowing up my facebook news feed for real over this ish, and for good reason too.....obviously they dont f$%@*k around when it comes to throwing out solid stuff......im gonna love this..... grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
Jean-Claude Van Johnson.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
cao:
Jean-Claude Van Johnson.
To download or not to download.....that is the question for me.
Don't know why but when I saw the title and the cover,I couldn't help but laugh. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
phantom:

To download or not to download.....that is the question for me.
Don't know why but when I saw the title and the cover,I couldn't help but laugh. grin grin
I liked it and you're supposed to laugh. It's between this, The Tick and I Love Dick (yes that's the actual name) for Amazon Pilot Season, one of them will be Amazon Video's next original series.

Currently watching The Tick.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veekid(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Dygeasy:
Please don't ditch The Last Ship.

I watched the first episode too and dumped it last year cos it seemed boring at first but I spent the last ten months listening to my cuz talk about how dope the series is.

I re-downloaded the whole season one and first eight episodes of season three last month, settled down to it two days ago. I completed season two yesterday and about to start season 3.

Trust me, you'll love it. I don't regret watching it. Lol!

You have idea where I can download series with subtitle? Currently watching tyrant season 3 episode 8 and the blacklist

Woow! The two are the bomb mehn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veekid(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Anointedashawo:
THE COIN

"You gain a magic coin that can grant wishes, but only if you flip it. If it lands on heads, your wish is granted, but if it lands on tails, the opposite of your wish happens."

Full story
https://www.nairaland.com/3313240/coin-short-story

tunnex190:

God bless you
tunnex190:

God bless you
ipledge10:
Narcos...more like a documentary

You have idea where I can download series with subtitle? Currently watching tyrant season 3 episode 8 and the blacklist

Wooow! The two are the bomb mehn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OmichaelO: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
veekid:

Woow! The two are the bomb mehn
update your vlc. it has subtitle download extension. after download it loads it automatically or opensubtitles.org
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ipledge10(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
veekid:

Wooow! The two are the bomb mehn
i don't know,I'm watching on Neflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
He literally opened his heart. shocked shocked

Which kind juju enter that Preacher? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PunterTim(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rogue!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
I'm not sure I'm gonna continue with them, if eventually there's a 3rd season, very annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Na that Abbies hype pain me pass. angry angry

Thought they were going to do more than staying outside the fence and gathering in numbers. grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
phantom:
Byke byke , how "the get down" dey? I no want waste my time. Cheers
Haven't seen it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2016
bykebyke:

Na that Abbies hype pain me pass. angry angry

Thought they were going to do more than staying outside the fence and gathering in numbers. grin grin angry

The whole season led to nothing. It seems like i was just waiting for the attack and it never happened. How can Maggie be the leader she stood on a rock for over 12 hours screaming. JUST ATTACK!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm not sure I'm gonna continue with them, if eventually there's a 3rd season, very annoying.
I feel you sis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rewatching the wire

mcnaulty self..cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sherlock grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Banshee cool

The show is f...ing interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Got house MD.

It's there for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saky18(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
ipledge10:
i don't know,I'm watching on Neflix
How do you watch on Netflix here in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.