Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503446 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin
grin John talking to Irene Adler?

It's all bout the 221B Baker street show.. . grin

If I could only get a show like Sherlock to download tonight..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lordseyad:
grin John talking to Irene Adler?

It's all bout the 221B Baker street show.. . grin
Yes. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by HMZi: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
dubylhover:
!
Okk God's sister
yeah..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Really looking forward to this. cheesy

Can't wait to see Neil Patrick Harris in action. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:42am On Sep 18, 2016
So till next year Dark Matter would settle the cliffhanger they left us with.
Na wa ooooo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:50am On Sep 18, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
You make me wanna watch everything again.
Have you seen The Abominable Bride ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Elparaiso:

grin grin grin grin grin
You make me wanna watch everything again.
Have you seen The Abominable Bride ?
No I haven't.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
bykebyke:
Really looking forward to this. cheesy

Can't wait to see Neil Patrick Harris in action. grin

NETFLIX premium User

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 10:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Who can suggest TV series that has heavy doses of either church and religion, or the papacy and the Roman Catholic Church and so on in its plot, series like the Tudors, da Vinci demons, and preacher... .....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2016
kingsilly:

NETFLIX premium User

grin grin
Who ask you? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seems all the show am watching are now on break

Looking for action packed ones, intelligence, Cia, fbi , crime stuffs wiv sex scenes from ncluded also..

Any suggestions ? Preferably shows of like 3 seasons plus already - cos am thinking of buying the disc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
bykebyke:

No I haven't.

It's the latest episode of Sherlock.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Elparaiso:

I still deh series2,you deh tell me latest episode.

Calm down. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lordseyad:

Looking for action packed ones, intelligence, Cia, fbi , crime stuffs wiv sex scenes from ncluded also.

Any suggestions ? Preferably shows of like 3 seasons plus already - cos am thinking of buying the disc.

See greediness oo grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Singapore1:

See greediness oo grin
grin Is that greediness? ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lordseyad:

Looking for action packed ones, intelligence, Cia, fbi , crime stuffs wiv sex scenes from ncluded also..

Strike back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyjih: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
LeoFish92:
Who can suggest TV series that has heavy doses of either church and religion, or the papacy and the Roman Catholic Church and so on in its plot, series like the Tudors, da Vinci demons, and preacher... .....
The Borgias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
vikings soundtrack is SWEET ni to tor p cheesy

where is that guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by keryj(f): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Arcadia:
Jst finished desperate housewives season 7, nw into OZ season 5. Too much naked men in ma face!
Been lookingfor oz pls which site can I go to dwnload it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Mr. Robot.
Time to catch up on the crazy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by damiso(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
iamkingzlee:
You want Ghost to suffer shocked stop it o!!!! angry Instead, let Tommy keep carrying Ghost's cross grin

I want him to suffer tongue

He ain't loyal .. Tommy is a crackhead so I expect his erratic and sometimes emotional outbursts cheesy however ghost is meant to be smarter and I kinda expected him to ditch Angela as soon as he found out she was a fed. was never going to end well.
Like I said he is lucky tasha is loyal. Though to be fair she would also go down but done women don't mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Elparaiso:

No, it's not.

I'm disappointed to know that Bykebyke is still catching up on a show as qualitative as Sherlock.

Cao, wad up? I see you guys are holding the fort down here.

And who among you is seeing, or has seen The Mentalist?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

No, it's not.

I'm disappointed to know that Bykebyke is still catching up on a show as qualitative as Sherlock.

And who among you is seeing,or has seen The Mentalist?
grin grin

The Mentalist is Pretty good,Patrick Jane is almost like Sherlock.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin

The Mentalist is Pretty good,Patrick Jane is almost like Sherlock.

I think it has more depth than Sherlock. It also has novelty on its side. If you've read all of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series, then watching the BBC adaptation would only be déjà vu.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

I think it has more depth than Sherlock. It also has novelty on its side. If you've read all of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series, then watching the BBC adaptation would only be déjà vu.

I only compared the star characters of both.

Final season of the Mentalist was Meh though.
Let me not even get started on the grand Pa looking Red John. angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

No, it's not.

And who among you is seeing, or has seen The Mentalist?

It's more of a TV movie but it is still a continuation of the series. Same actors and stuff like that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
bykebyke:

I only compared the star characters of both.

Final season of the Mentalist was Meh though.
Let me not even get started on the grand Pa looking Red John. angry angry angry

Yes, the two characters are quite similar, except Jane uses more of human psychology in plying his trade.

Did it ever occur to you that I might not have seen the episode where Red John was finally revealed? Mr. Spoiler.

I read commentaries on other forums about a fortnight ago, and a lot of people seem to share the same sentiments. Myself, I do not think the sheriff fits the bill of a serial-killer in anyway. I have not even watched it and I can already sense that it'd be a serious anticlimax.

I'm still in season four, though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Yes, the two characters are quite similar, except Jane uses more of human psychology in plying his trade.

Did it ever occur to you that I might not have seen the episode where Red John was finally revealed? Mr. Spoiler.
No vex. grin

Just assumed you were done with it.

I read commentaries on other forums about a fortnight ago, and a lot of people seem to share the same sentiments. Myself, I do not think the sheriff fits the bill of a serial-killer in anyway. I have not even watched it and I can already sense that it'd be a serious anticlimax.

I'm still in season four, though.
I remember my disappointment watching the episode Red John was revealed.
Felt as if Rapture had taken place and I didn't make heaven. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
HMZi:
watched 1 and 2..rem the 'dominique' song? Dope shit on point.
i love the dominique song....my favourite is season 2.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oh yes! Perfect show kiss
its more than perfect.....to be honest the drama started after the first 15 mins, the beginning part was a lil bit boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Alfred234:

its quite cool... I can't believe the guy playing "Raph Angel" is just 22 shocked what are those people eating undecided
wow...well he's a good actor but the one i just can't believe is the woman playing Ralph Angel's babymama , the lady is 37 ,i mean she looks wayyyyyyyyyyy younger than 37 chaiiii

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Queed, ositadima1(m), Franklinezenwa and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.