Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503488 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
From Legend of tomorrow's last episode.
Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me(Sound Of Music)
This song brings back memories of childhood...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
House of lies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:
Vikings returning on the 30th of November. cheesy cheesy
Good news. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by davide470(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:
Vikings returning on the 30th of November. cheesy cheesy
It's quite far though, mate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
abimbawealth:

Gotham is cool

It is more than cool. It is of sterling quality. I especially like the Gothicism used to foil the characters of the villains in the series.

[...]

I just feel like fans of the Dark Knight are being shortchanged.

We had 10 seasons for Superman [Smallville], we have a show for The Flash, The Green Arrow, and Supergirl running concurrently, yet they refuse to give us a proper Batman series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
davide470:
It's quite far though, mate.
Not that far,just one week left in October.

We have all survived two months without it. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seal7:
Good news. cool
Bjorn being used as Cover Art. shocked shocked

I don't predict good things for Ragnar. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Bjorn being used as Cover Art. shocked shocked

I don't predict good things for Ragnar. lipsrsealed
Well, Ragnar WILL die, cry that's a historical fact.
cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seal7:

Well, Ragnar WILL die, cry that's a historical fact.
cry cry
Yeah I know.

If he dies,that's the end of it for me though. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
davide470:
I am still in Season 1. Why do we have it up to Season 6 though?
The only reason I'm watching it is Regina. Currently on season 6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abimbawealth(f): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

It is more than cool. It is of sterling quality. I especially like the Gothicism used to foil the characters of the villains in the series.

[...]

I just feel like fans of the Dark Knight are being shortchanged.

We had 10 seasons for Superman [Smallville], we have a show for The Flash, The Green Arrow, and Supergirl running concurrently, yet they refuse to give us a proper Batman series.
Heheheheh...couldn't agree more tho...patiently waiting for the next episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vivly:

I'm still in Season one.
Ooogh!! You'll enjoy it.. I'm done with Season 3..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Just started off Blindspot, hope i wont be disappointed if i am to go by what i have been seeing here regarding the show. Cause i just finished watching the first episode now, not really impressed with it. I just hope it live up to my expectation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vivly(f): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Ooogh!! You'll enjoy it.. I'm done with Season 3..
Nah! I'm done watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by getbizy: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wasn't quite thrilled with Blindspot stopped watching after two episodes. It just didn't wow me.

Quantico is back so is supergirl and flash.

DEIFIED:
Just started off Blindspot, hope i wont be disappointed if i am to go by what i have been seeing here regarding the show. Cause i just finished watching the first episode now, not really impressed with it. I just hope it live up to my expectation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by getbizy: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
daamazing:
exactly, I no watch episode 1 finish sef

Lol them try na, liked the musicians scenes more. Bet he will face off with more villains in season two IF....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
This Rene of a guy is too volatile. I wonder why Oliver still keeps him in the team.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
abimbawealth:

Heheheheh...couldn't agree more tho...patiently waiting for the next episode

I have not even watched the new episodes. I've been preoccupied with The Mentalist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abimbawealth(f): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I have not even watched the new episodes. I've been preoccupied with The Mentalist.
You'll enjoy it watching at a stretch...

Not following the bolded tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
abimbawealth:

You'll enjoy it watching at a stretch...

Not following the bolded tho

Yeah, that way it piles up rather than you having to wait week after week for a new episode to drop.

The Mentalist is a bit old, though. But it's döpe. You should watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
abimbawealth:

Just downloaded it...will watch later

And I love patterson with that psychologist or so...cute couple, me likey kiss

Yea...but sup with Reade and his coach or something, don't tell me he killed him ooo

In all, a great series

Yeah.. Patterson with the Psychologist.. Nice pairing.. That dude is way too cool..

I really don't know whatsup with Reade and his Coach.. Lotsa questions about the Coach-Murder.. Sandstorm is also gearing up for something massive..

Answer this: Between the Kurt's pregnant bae and Jane doe, who'd be a better choice for Kurt?? Seems he can't really make up his mind about the two..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Yeah, that way it piles up rather than you having to wait week after week for a new episode to drop.

Mr Jane.. Oh lawdy lawdy lawd..

The Mentalist is one beast of a movie..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
getbizy:

Lol them try na, liked the musicians scenes more. Bet he will face off with more villain's in season two IF....
bro I've quoted quitted the stuff since
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
I enjoyed Vampires Diary till S6, I'm enjoying Originals & Devious Maid so I decided to download Pretty lil liars & from the little I have seen, I'm getting discouraged.
I don't know if I shld continue to download the PLL~~~this is cuming from someone who stopped watching Arrow @ S3 E4 & Flash S1 E5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
watching first chicago fire and chicago med( not bad)
Blindspot (the season 2 is dope)
Blacklist (bored with this season, would have been better if they killed elizabeth keen in season 3)
vampire diaries S8(hooked, loved it)
how to get away with murder( the father of laurel's baby is the guy under the sheet#my guess)
Grey's Anatomy ( Shonda please give Owen and Amelia a baby, twins actually because they deserve it)
This is us( love the show)
legends of tomorrow (what a joke, it should be comedy)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abimbawealth(f): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Added to my wishlist wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abimbawealth(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
elpedro:

Yeah.. Patterson with the Psychologist.. Nice pairing.. That dude is way too cool..

I really don't know whatsup with Reade and his Coach.. Lotsa questions about the Coach-Murder.. Sandstorm is also gearing up for something massive..

Answer this: Between the Kurt's pregnant bae and Jane doe, who'd be a better choice for Kurt?? Seems he can't really make up his mind about the two..
I love the psychologist mhen...

Jane doe is the deal, the chemistry between them is massive...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Quarry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 23, 2016
abimbawealth:

I love the psychologist mhen...

Jane doe is the deal, the chemistry between them is massive...

Dang.. You read my mind.. Till Thursday next week then..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Atlanta
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2016
Vivly:

Nah! I'm done watching.
Hahahahaha.. What went wrong cry?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2016
getbizy:
Wasn't quite thrilled with Blindspot stopped watching after two episodes. It just didn't wow me.

Quantico is back so is supergirl and flash.

those three series you just metioned are for kinds in my opinion. I regret watching them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calibrator, Erenjp, dedghoul and 1 guest(s)