Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493303 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:

Hehe. Now you've really fueled my curiosity..

Both Rebecca and simms would say the kind of work they do has a lot of perks and sacrifices to make..

Remember who is backing senator John into Presidency? (The Dad and Uncle)

Remember their ties? (Unknown men who ordered the hit for the rangers)

The second in command IT Babe in CTU... (She looks like a mole) lipsrsealed

Isaac Carter would shaa kiss Nicole Carter ... na time e go take grin

Tony Almeida still has a lot to offer to america and CTU

I still feel the whole thing centers on Senator John becoming president, being an astute man, would he let the truth come out and tarnish rebecca's image?

Guess we would have to chill and find out!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
“I hear a sound. The sound of metal orbs clanging against one another. Oh my god, it’s coming from your pants, Bob. Balls. Big brass balls. God love you, we are back in this thing.”

American Crime Story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I don't think so oh...just saying...

24 has ended.....season 1 to 8

24:live another day was like a spin off...just there on its own.....If u notice the end of "live another day".....they said the following takes place between 11pm and 12pm not a.m....

The same thing also happened in legacy....." The following takes place between 11pm and 12pm....

But in 24....its 24 episodes.... Throughout the night.....you'll see this takes place from 11pm to 12am, 1am to 2am....e.t.c

24:live another day....

The terrorist lady(forgotten her name) died...
Her daughter... Simeon died...
Jack lost Audrey....

24:legacy......
Jadaal bin khalid died
Bin khalid died
Rebecca....close to Eric, died.....

Just saying oh....

Nice Observation....

TV series in america is political. Money nor dey to waste... Take a look at Prison Break (9 episodes) see how they tagged it RESURRECTION? A spin-off as u rightly said. Fox doesn't want to test the waters with both feet.

24:live another day died because jack Bauer became too old for the role (bros is 50 years as at today) na president fit am now (Designated Survivor)

Fox is waiting for followership before the approval season 2. undecided

As i believe, Chloe o' Brian would make a comeback in season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Freciprocal:

Nice Observation....

TV series in america is political. Money nor dey to waste... Take a look at Prison Break (9 episodes) see how they tagged it RESURRECTION? A spin-off as u rightly said. Fox doesn't want to test the waters with both feet.

24:live another day died because jack Bauer became too old for the role (bros is 50 years as at today) na president fit am now (Designated Survivor)

Fox is waiting for followership before the approval season 2. undecided

As i believe, Chloe o' Brian would make a comeback in season 2

Okay oh...let's hope for the best....me wey want the thing to reach season 20...

Eric would HV bcum granddaddy by den grin grin grin

The next main character will now b African..... grin

Just joking oh....
And yeah...bouh Jack's age...very correct.....he spent bouh 11-13 years with 24(fox).......no b joke......

Meanwhile... Designated survivor is killing it!....lozano is alive..

Damn!......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Freciprocal:

Remember who is backing senator John into Presidency? (The Dad and Uncle)

Remember their ties? (Unknown men who ordered the hit for the rangers)

The second in command IT Babe in CTU... (She looks like a mole) lipsrsealed

Isaac Carter would shaa kiss Nicole Carter ... na time e go take grin

Tony Almeida still has a lot to offer to america and CTU

I still feel the whole thing centers on Senator John becoming president, being an astute man, would he let the truth come out and tarnish rebecca's image?

Guess we would have to chill and find out!!! tongue
grin

Plus I have this feeling Director Mullins will die next..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soleexx(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wat do u think about LUCIFER
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oh jeez! Prison break season 5 kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
This should make sense
Loading for 28th

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I don't think so oh...just saying...

24 has ended.....season 1 to 8

24:live another day was like a spin off...just there on its own.....If u notice the end of "live another day".....they said the following takes place between 11pm and 12pm not a.m....

The same thing also happened in legacy....." The following takes place between 11pm and 12pm....

But in 24....its 24 episodes.... Throughout the night.....you'll see this takes place from 11pm to 12am, 1am to 2am....e.t.c

24:live another day....

The terrorist lady(forgotten her name) died...
Her daughter... Simeon died...
Jack lost Audrey....

24:legacy......
Jadaal bin khalid died
Bin khalid died
Rebecca....close to Eric, died.....

Just saying oh....

You right
Exactly my thoughts
They may decide to use another lead cast,
Not necessarily they will continue the story line

24: live another day
Jack bauer traded himself for chloe
He was captured by the Russians or so
So, it promised many things

But alas, they came up with something new and an almost entirely different cast

I get jack is gone what about chloe

We used to the old casts..

So i won't be surprised if something new comes up

And they keep fast forwarding from 12pm to 12am

As in cutting it short to just 12 episodes instead of the usual 24

Honestly, i prefer the old 24 setting

And we need a new bad ass lead actor than eric Carter

Isaac carter looks more like it to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingsilly:
This should make sense
Loading for 28th

Indeed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
WoundedSoul:
If you're a techie and haven't seen Silicon Valley, you need to observe penance and ask for the gods of techo-comedy to forgive you

Silicon Valley is the maddest funniest nerd-inclined comedy, even better than The Big Bang Theory

I just finished watching the 3 seasons and it took me like 4days

I'm a techie( or at least I'm told so) and I couldn't get past episode 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Vorpal:
thenny312

Are you putting into consideration Justin's parenting? Have you ever been friends with someone with a faulty parenting?
he has good parenting enough to bully clay but doesn't hv good parenting when it comes to stopping his friend from raping his girlfriend c'mon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
thenny312:
he has good parenting enough to bully clay but doesn't hv good parenting when it comes to stopping his friend from raping his girlfriend c'mon

Wtf are you saying? How is bullying clay a sign of good parenting? His step father often bullied him, his mum did nothing. He also walked with a group that could also qualify as bullies too. So? Your analogy is weak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
soleexx:
Wat do u think about LUCIFER

I think it ain't for everybody..

I enjoy the series, a lot people don't..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Vorpal:

Wtf are you saying? How is bullying clay a sign of good parenting? His step father often bullied him, his mum did nothing. He also walked with a group that could also qualify as bullies too. So? Your analogy is weak.
first language please
Justin knew wat bryce did was wrong
Justin covered it up cos he's gf didn't remember
Justin continued being friends with bryce
Now had clay not heard does tapes the same Justin wouldn't hv done anitin.......But clay did nd he decided to come clean to Jessica, why didn't he(Justin) settle scores with bryce b4 clay listened, he was being a coward nd dat has nothing to do with his parenting.. ..
He was raised with violence he shudnt hv let Jessica go through the same
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Finished "13 reasons why" yesterday, and WOW!
Hannah Baker was too much of a drama queen.

Welcome to your tape, Hannah

Biitch, this is life! You have 13 reasons to die? Huh?? What about those with 50 reasons? Or were you told life is a bed of roses? The only reason that I felt was disturbing was "rape", even then Jessica didn't kill herself. You don't expect people to live their lives for you, take it or leave it. You left it sha.

Clay- really nice guy. So in love with a girl that he had to right the "wrongs" that led to her death. Another​ example of childishness or whatchamacallit. Wetin concern you?!?! Read the tape and pass it on. Person way don die don die. You are just trying to punish (or provide justice, which you think) people who didn't know they were being wrong. For fuuk sake, that is high school for everyone.

Mummy and Daddy Baker-

Ona too fuuk up. More concerned about Walplex or Walmart or whatever. Your child dies and all you want to do is shift the blame to be school. What happened to a home being the place of refuge and solace? GTFOH!

Season 2 would be about the lawsuit sha. I really want to see more of Tony.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Elparaiso:

Biitch, this is life! You have 13 reasons to die? Huh?? What about those with 50 reasons? Or were you told life is a bed of roses? The only reason that I felt was disturbing was "rape", even then Jessica didn't kill herself. You don't expect people to live their lives for you, take it or leave it. You left it sha.

Clay- really nice guy. So in love with a girl that he had to right the "wrongs" that led to her death. Another​ example of childishness or whatchamacallit. Wetin concern you?!?! Read the tape and pass it on. Person way don die don die. You are just trying to punish (or provide justice, which you think) people who didn't know they were being wrong. For fuuk sake, that is high school for everyone.

Mummy and Daddy Baker-

Ona too fuuk up. More concerned about Walplex or Walmart or whatever. Your child dies and all you want to do is shift the blame to be school. What happened to a home being the place of refuge and solace? GTFOH!

well said sir
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
thenny312:
first language please
Justin knew wat bryce did was wrong
Justin covered it up cos he's gf didn't remember
Justin continued being friends with bryce
Now had clay not heard does tapes the same Justin wouldn't hv done anitin.......But clay did nd he decided to come clean to Jessica, why didn't he(Justin) settle scores with bryce b4 clay listened, he was being a coward nd dat has nothing to do with his parenting.. ..
He was raised with violence he shudnt hv let Jessica go through the same

I am sure Justin refused to tell her because of how it will make her feel not because of he feared Bryce or Clay saying it. He was scared of letting Jessica know, he was conflicted with how much Bryce had helped him. Nothing to do with cowardice but lacking proper sense of judgement.

You haven't been with someone with a faulty parenting, you wouldn't know.

So I drop the topic.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
kingsilly:
This should make sense
Loading for 28th

This was a movie, I watched it a while back. They are making a series now?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Elparaiso:

Mummy and Daddy Baker-

It is easy to want to blame the Bakers but they weren't bad parents, in fact for parents going through a crisis they did impeccably well. It was a no secret household, Hannah knew what was going on, they checked in with her often, it is naive to think a child will tell their parents everything.

See how supportive and open Clay's parents were, he didn't breathe a word to them, if the school hadn't hired his mum they would not have known and ma nigga also considered jumping off a cliff....

What I took out of the season is that anyone bent on taking their life will do so irrespective of whatever.... Unless you catch them in the act, you can't do 5hit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Vorpal:

I am sure Justin refused to tell her because of how it will make her feel not because of he feared Bryce or Clay saying it. He was scared of letting Jessica know, he was conflicted with how much Bryce had helped him. Nothing to do with cowardice but lacking proper sense of judgement.

So I drop the topic.

Bros, life deals us a bad hand all the time, it is not enough reason to go around hurting people. I can argue same for Sheri even though we never really saw much of her home life and the people she hurt were strangers, yet she still stepped up. Abeg, Justin was a bully and a coward, end of....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Vorpal:

So I drop the topic.
you know nothing about me nor my life so don't u dare
#peace
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
naijababe:

Bros, life deals us a bad hand all the time, it is not enough reason to go around hurting people. I can argue same for Sheri even though we never really saw much of her home life and the people she hurt were strangers, yet she still stepped up. Abeg, Justin was a bully and a coward, end of....

Ok ma. And mr thenny312, that was not meant as a slight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
I am getting disillusioned with Scandal even though I have not watched last night 's episode. I hope there is some meat in it instead of another useless flashback or daydreaming.

Designated Survivor, really keen to see how Hookstraten will take down that annoying Bowman angry

Lozano is behind NVWS but who is behind Lozano?

Back to Wentworth... So Joan is on a revenge mission, but Red.... That woman is hard core
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Vorpal:

Ok ma. And mr thenny312, that was not meant as a slight.
no problem I'm sorry I got worked up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
thenny312:
no problem I'm sorry I got worked up

You don't have to be bro, you were just being expressive.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
thenny312:
well said sir

Thanks bro.

naijababe:

It is easy to want to blame the Bakers but they weren't bad parents, in fact for parents going through a crisis they did impeccably well. It was a no secret household, Hannah knew what was going on, they checked in with her often, it is naive to think a child will tell their parents everything.

See how supportive and open Clay's parents were, he didn't breathe a word to them, if the school hadn't hired his mum they would not have known and ma nigga also considered jumping off a cliff....

What I took out of the season is that anyone bent on taking their life will do so irrespective of whatever.... Unless you catch them in the act, you can't do 5hit.

Well written. However, I didn't blame the Baker's entirely. My only problem with them was that they were trying to shift the blame to the school for failing (nothing of such actually happened) Hannah. If they were to win that lawsuit, wahala don burst be that. It just gives them more reason to remove themselves from the blame list. Everyone and no one is to blame. Hannah failed herself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Elparaiso:

Thanks bro.

Well written. However, I didn't blame the Baker's entirely. My only problem with them was that they were trying to shift the blame to the school for failing (nothing of such actually happened) Hannah. If they were to win that lawsuit, wahala don burst be that. It just gives them more reason to remove themselves from the blame list. Everyone and no one is to blame. Hannah failed herself.

Agreed on them wanting to find blame but I can forgive them sha, they are grieving parents unable to see the wood for the trees just yet.

If there is indeed a second season, I hope the writers don't f0ck it up by making them win the lawsuit.

Anyone notice Sheri is young Cookie in Empire?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maisamari1994: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Who is following this series ....(REING)) just started but it seems quite interesting..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lusola15: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

seen. over and out...

Please I need help on this uc handler thing
08029501097 Whatsapp

Tx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Elparaiso:

Thanks bro.

dnt mind them jare, shifting the blame on the school is an irresponsible thing to do, their own daughter killed herself under their roof what kind of parent does dat make em??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
naijababe:
I am getting disillusioned with Scandal even though I have not watched last night 's episode. I hope there is some meat in it instead of another useless flashback or daydreaming.

Designated Survivor, really keen to see how Hookstraten will take down that annoying Bowman angry

Lozano is behind NVWS but who is behind Lozano?

Back to Wentworth... So Joan is on a revenge mission, but Red.... That woman is hard core

You don dey exhibit CLAY behavior, goan and finish the whole Tape, sorry Series before analyzing
grin grin

Waiting on current season of wentworth to finish so i bing all once

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.