Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3499799 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2017
wow Gotham season 3 is out......
damn downloading.....

APB n taken fresh episode dn fall out..

what a great day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
APB Yaff finish season 1. E12(season finale) was lit!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Vorpal:

Madam, calm really down on that last part of your quote.
I am not blaming Jessica for the rape as a result of the parties. That will be inhumane of me. I merely pointed that out as she was too over indulging in such things. I really didn't see it from that angle. Plus remember how she left Hannah and went to go form gang with Justin and that other white haired fellow eventually entering into Bryce's gang which she and Hannah had put off.

My own main point concerning her is that, she was just too carefree of which I am not tying it to the rape. Just independent,stand alone thing. I actually commend her,because as soon as she knew she told her parents unlike Hannah.

Concerning Justin allowing Bryce, he actually resisted, but that kid has too much of a faulty background to think straight. That is why am not heavy on judging him. If he had sound parenting like the others, I would have bashed him as equally and an unredeemable scum.

Agreed they were all spoilt brats! But Justin had no parenting not to talk of being spoilt by one. And if he did, he is likely to make a fine young man than even Clay.

Let's not forget Hannah was present at the corner when the whole thing happened.

There is also a reason under aged should not drink not to the point of being dead drunk.

Btw, at that age, was drinking,throwing parties and dating boys not to talk of having sex what you did in junior secondary?

Honestly, I would have been ok with it if it were not a black guy. Na them sabi.
I hate that Hannah she just watched as Jessica got raped she didn't do anything...and she also allow herself to get raped by bryce she couldn't fight for herself....she is a b!tch. hurt her cool family also. I hate that b!tch. Pushed Clay away....and now she went and killed herself what a loser she is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Decale: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2017
kceewhyte:
I hate that Hannah she just watched as Jessica got raped she didn't do anything...and she also allow herself to get raped by bryce she couldn't fight for herself....she is a b!tch. hurt her cool family also. I hate that b!tch. Pushed Clay away....and now she went and killed herself what a loser she is

Beachside of small film?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Decale:

Beachside of small film?
ayam not understanding
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Garriijebu77: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
GENIUS is the new da vici demon. Very educative for science students. Me just dey watch am, I no too understand all the science stuffs wey dem yarn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fargo never disappoints.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Garriijebu77:
GENIUS is the new da vici demon. Very educative for science students. Me just dey watch am, I no too understand all the science stuffs wey dem yarn
Please where did you download it from? Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vine4(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please guys....who has watched STAR.
It was produced by EMPIRE team
How can I download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RaeMystix: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2017
The White Princess. I am a sucker for Medieval Series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 1:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Whoelse is watching Guerrilla?
Femi Kuti performed in the series. Nice one Legend.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by melicent: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2017
eleshin:
Whoelse is watching Guerrilla?
Femi Kuti performed in the series. Nice one Legend.
I thought I was the only one watching Guerrilla, I was also surprised to see Femi Kuti there nice series, go watch episode 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Into the bad lands is now boring!!!!

angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2017
faruz:
Into the bad lands is now boring!!!!

angry

It was obvious from the first series of episodes. It was the martial arts that was the interest,the plot is shabby.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2017
damn you prison break....damn you...
nice meeting Poseidon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SeunWedsLinda(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bratking:
stan lee's the lucky man..
another good one from sky.
it keeps getting interesting by each episode. DI Clayton is my nigger grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Who else is watching guerilla ...white police were savages back den
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
dubylhover:
damn you prison break....damn you...

nice meeting Poseidon
I predicted d reunion of Micheal Nd his brother will be soon...so it's not abt prison break again but Poseidon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Vine4:
Please guys....who has watched STAR.
It was produced by EMPIRE team
How can I download it

way better than empire..
waiting For season 2..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
daamazing:
APB Yaff finish season 1. E12(season finale) was lit!
Gideon Reeves my guy.
love APB like mad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

Gideon Reeves my guy.
love APB like mad
APB? ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
prison break though..
tbag my guy lol.
so much heat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

way better than empire..
waiting For season 2..
Abegi, dat was how EMPIRE debut season was fire but went downhill from the second season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Haikyū...Let's gooo!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
bykebyke:
Haikyū...Let's gooo!!
volley ball.. try kuroko no basket, you lie in april(find d jap name), berserk, drifter, youki, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, irregular at the magic school(fdjn), jormugand, hellsing, heavy object.. if you need more i can provide
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 1:25am On Apr 27, 2017
fzmovies is fuckingly slow. Please anyone should help out one site to download bluray movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 3:17am On Apr 27, 2017
snezBaba:

Abegi, dat was how EMPIRE debut season was fire but went downhill from the second season.

empire na thrash, they were all beating round d bush. power was better than empire but because of mediocrity n useless hype, everybody was glued to empire. 50cent power gat more views than power but they tried so hard to shut him off.

star on its own is good n amazing , I downloaded it and nobody asked me too. season 2 will be good. I am waiting , I wana know how the 1mil $ won will be spent .
bring it on babes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Arrow
Lucifer
Designated Survivor

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rilwayne001: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Yhemit:
Fargo is back..... anybody joining me

This Malvo guy is the most dangerous criminal I've ever seen in a TV series. The guy Is just too brutal. sad shocked

I'm just about to start the season 2 sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2017
dubylhover:

wenthworth...its an Australian female tv series

About to watch S4 E8, all I can say is shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (2812) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gbosah91(m), Silentgroper(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.