Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3455444 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2017
I like the new Michael grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2017
omg designated survivor is that bomb!!!!

agent Wells is in trouble!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geekybabe(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2017
purplekayc:
the only place you can find it in abundance is on torrent sites
Try this one

https://extratorrent.cc/category/4/Movies+Torrents.html?srt=seeds&order=

I dont use torrents. With torrent comes a whole baggage of worms and embedded viruses. No thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soleexx(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2017
quivah:
omg designated survivor is that bomb!!!!
agent Wells is in trouble!!!
any acction in the series atall??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paste007(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2017
someone recommend an interesting series i should start watching :osomeone recommend an interesting series i should start watching

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
The only thing that can bring me out of Anime Kingdom.

With House of Cards of course. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geekybabe(f): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Series i am eagerly waiting for in d next couple of months

Tyrant and Game of Thrones.

Whats happening in Suits by the way? Got tired when mike went to prison.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
naijababe:

About to watch S4 E8, all I can say is shocked shocked shocked shocked
lolz....its damn good right....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
geekybabe:

I dont use torrents. With torrent comes a whole baggage of worms and embedded viruses. No thanks
Torrents are good if you scarred of viruses you shouldn't use Windows.
I would put up some streaming sites but most you will get are HDD and HDTV at best
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
dubylhover:

lolz....its damn good right....

The woman is a sociopath. WTF does she even want sef?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Boruto
Arrow
Designated surv'

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
geekybabe:

you're very far behind!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
naijababe:

The woman is a sociopath. WTF does she even want sef?

lol..I think at d beginning,she actually wanted to make the prison a real place for reform,but as time went on she resorted to using devious means reach her goal..nd whr you go know say she kolo.was when she occasionally talks to her father who isn't there..I think he was a disciplinarian just a little too much which affected her psyche
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintingz(m): 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

This Malvo guy is the most dangerous criminal I've ever seen in a TV series. The guy Is just too brutal. sad shocked

I'm just about to start the season 2 sha.
I'm about to start season 1 of Fargo, I hope I won't be disappointed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
dubylhover:

lol..I think at d beginning,she actually wanted to make the prison a real place for reform,but as time went on she resorted to using devious means reach her goal..nd whr you go know say she kolo.was when she occasionally talks to her father who isn't there..I think he was a disciplinarian just a little too much which affected her psyche

The road to hellfire is truly paved with good intentions. I am all caught up now, shame about Bea, I actually had a lump in my throat....Show writers eh... B1tches
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guys, any one can recommend me any POWER-like series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
naijababe:

The road to hellfire is truly paved with good intentions. I am all caught up now, shame about Bea, I actually had a lump in my throat....Show writers eh... B1tches

yea,I didn't see bea's demise coming...I'd soon start d latest season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkkossy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pls some one should assist with a link to download BAND OF BROTHERS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rilwayne001: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
tintingz:
I'm about to start season 1 of Fargo, I hope I won't be disappointed.

You sure won't be disappointed if you are the type that likes crime-based stories. It's a comic relief as well, as you'll get to meet the ever confused man called Lester Nyggard ( he looks like Arsene Wengr grin grin) and these other 2 FBI clowns. grin

The story is actually based on true life event. In short the movie is just full of drama.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Did I miss something but wasn't both hands of Theodore Bagwell aka Tbag chopped off?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintingz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You sure won't be disappointed if you are the type that likes crime-based stories. It's a comic relief as well, as you'll get to meet the ever confused man called Lester Nyggard ( he looks like Arsene Wengr grin grin) and these other 2 FBI clowns. grin

The story is actually based on true life event. In short the movie is just full of drama.
I know the arsene Wenger looking guy, he's an English man(Martin Freeman) he also acted the lead role in "The hobbit" and "Sherlock Holmes series" as for the two other guys, they are comedians.

I think it gonna be thrilled and fun.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
geekybabe:

Suits is still da bomb.

waiting for season 7.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pls, I need any English series that's great, is there anyone here who knows of any??

PS: I would like an exclusively English cast not those mixed with Americans. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Can't wait for the next episode of Billions.

Axe is coming for Chuck this time, just when he had emptied his trust fund to obtain a stake in the ice juice company, feeling for the poor guy, the timing couldn't be any worse with his ongoing campaign for the governorship office. Lawrence Boyd and Axel Rod - two really powerful enemies I'd never love to have.

Taylor really took connerty to the cleaners, man.

Cookies?? like seriously?? Taylor just had to pick him up from his high horse, drop him off in a bewildered state, that look on his face told the whole story.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geekybabe(f): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
junnyjake:

Suits is still da bomb.

waiting for season 7.
Guess i av a lot to catch up on. I like delayed gratification. Let me watch suits while chilling till prison break hits 10 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
geekybabe:

Guess i av a lot to catch up on. I like delayed gratification. Let me watch suits while chilling till prison break hits 10 episodes.

I wish I were you right now, caz that is the best thing to do.

I select series I commit my myself to carefully and when I do I go all in.

Prison break has got me hooked, and waiting for it to accumulate would be pure torture for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
junnyjake:
Can't wait for the next episode of Billions.

Axe is coming for Chuck this time, just when he had emptied his trust fund to obtain a stake in the ice juice company, feeling for the poor guy, the timing couldn't be any worse with his ongoing campaign for the governorship office. Lawrence Boyd and Axel Rod - two really powerful enemies I'd never love to have.

Taylor really took connerty to the cleaners, man.

Cookies?? like seriously?? Taylor just had to pick him up from his high horse, drop him off in a bewildered state, that look on his face told the whole story.

Am scared what Taylor is gonna become

Taylor needed the money, he got it by the end of the day

Taylor was the first person asides axe to. Be a match to wendy

Axe may be the master of game but taylor....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Stegomiah:

Am scared what Taylor is gonna become
Taylor needed the money, he got it by the end of the day
Taylor was the first person asides axe to. Be a match to wendy
Axe may be the master of game but taylor....
is Taylor a guy or a chick
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
dubylhover:

is Taylor a guy or a chick

Chick
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Stegomiah:

Chick

That babe just personifies everything I would want in a female.

Especially that damn haircut embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (2797) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01, Alienist and 3 guest(s)