Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494360 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 3:25am On Apr 29, 2017
1) Desiginated Survivor
2) GreenLeaf - damn i just Love this series. If you love war room you def gon love GreenLeaf!!!! lol i just Oprah Winfrey's role on that show
3) 13 Reasons Why
4) Riverdale
5) 24 legacy
6) Empire
7) The REplacement
cool The Expanse

I don't know if this SUIT is worth the hype. na so una hype TABOO finish i waste MB download that dull and boring movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paste007(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Theflash98:
hope it's interesting?..but you should have gone to toxicwap to download season 1 to 4
yeah it is..but I started from season 6...tell me what you think after you start watching it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2017
Harry4cas:
1) Desiginated Survivor
2) GreenLeaf - damn i just Love this series. If you love war room you def gon love GreenLeaf!!!! lol i just Oprah Winfrey's role on that show
3) 13 Reasons Why
4) Riverdale
5) 24 legacy
6) Empire
7) The REplacement
cool The Expanse

I don't know if this SUIT is worth the hype. na so una hype TABOO finish i waste MB download that dull and boring movie

lol. Taboo to me is the best out of all series you listed.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by katelyryan: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Friends
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
junnyjake:
Pls, I need any English series that's great, is there anyone here who knows of any??

PS: I would like an exclusively English cast not those mixed with Americans. Thanks.
go watch HIM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2017
GOLIATH INCORPORATED BULL AFTERMATH CLASS (like MAGICIANS)
Comedy: MAN WITH A PLAN SUPERIOR DOUGHNUTS BUDDING PROSPECTS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Harry4cas:
1) Desiginated Survivor
3) 13 Reasons Why
4) Riverdale
5) 24 legacy
6) Empire
7) The REplacement
cool The Expanse

Bro, when you are still watching EMPIRE, how can you appreciate TABOO undecided don't even try Breaking Bad niyen ooo tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
geekybabe:
Series i am eagerly waiting for in d next couple of months

Tyrant and Game of Thrones.

Whats happening in Suits by the way? Got tired when mike went to prison.

Tyrant has been cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geekybabe(f): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Talius:

Tyrant has been cancelled.

Yea. Eventually found out. Sad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
snezBaba:

Bro, when you are still watching EMPIRE, how can you appreciate TABOO undecided don't even try Breaking Bad niyen ooo tongue

The color of that movie alone sickens me to death. It's just a perfect I-want-to-sleep medicine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
cao:
Dear White People.

Netflix never disappoint..fuckiing love this series

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
junnyjake:

I mean a movie with British cast. Like "strike back"
watch TABOO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Harry4cas:
1) Desiginated Survivor
3) 13 Reasons Why
4) Riverdale
5) 24 legacy
6) Empire
7) The REplacement
cool The Expanse

well people's opinions varies..... ... Bro suits is dope... ... Very captivating

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
dubylhover:

is Taylor a guy or a chick

THEY are intersex. Not male or female.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temi4fash(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Damn.....mahn.....this is the handwork of village people chai....

U dropped arrow at the worst time imaginable... Damn...

It's over interesting..... All credits to #prometheus....

#BelikePrometheus.....#NoonelikePrometheus.....#Prometheus

Infact for dropping it....we are coming for you....#Prometheus will have you....we'll have you.....#WeArePrometheus

Sorry who is prometheus?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Elparaiso:

Lol...the babe is just tomboyish. Too much reasoning to bother to look effeminate.

Makes me wonder, does a very smart woman always have to look like a man?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Elparaiso:

lol..thought as much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
temi4fash:

Sorry who is prometheus?
Lai Mohammeds son!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Vorpal:

Lol...the babe is just tomboyish. Too much reasoning to bother to look effeminate.

Makes me wonder, does a very smart woman always have to look like a man?

Taylor no be babe. They were born with both male and female genitals. So they do not identify as any gender.

As for smart women looking like men, it's really nice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
@Elparasio

Lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ufranklin92:

The series was on point, even better than the film sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
downloading SUITS ..hope its worth it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
The handmaid's tale. Anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
temi4fash:

Sorry who is prometheus?

Sarah's. Husband.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
cao:

The series was on point, even better than the film sef.

It has a film,didnt know lipsrsealed
But I really love the series,am in episode 10 now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
geekybabe:

Depends on what you like. Its the story of Queen elizabeth I think. Its interesting. Family..royalty, power and then good drama. I personally love any tv series with a woman as the lead character.

Imdb rating is 8.8/10. And then it airs on netflix. Its very interesting. I have a few episodes to catch up on cos I want to have lots to watch. You can watch an episode and decide for yourself.
Thanks. I'll try it out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Any series similar to Kyle XY or Walking dead for me to download?? grin

OR

If there's any interesting college series for me to download?
Anyone, please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ufranklin92:

Guess i came late to the pary just finished downloading it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ufranklin92:

It has a film,didnt know lipsrsealed
But I really love the series,am in episode 10 now
The film is also on Netflix, the guys that play Reggie & Troy reprise their roles from the film in the series sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanthing: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Riverdale is the worst series this year.

Harry4cas:
1) Desiginated Survivor
3) 13 Reasons Why
4) Riverdale
5) 24 legacy
6) Empire
7) The REplacement
cool The Expanse

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: NeoWanZaeed(m), WHITELIGHTER