Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503073 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Has anyone watched fargo ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Done with "WWE Summer Slam 2014 PPV". Currently downloading an FX comedy "The League."
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2014
adaobi123: Has anyone watched fargo ?

If you're into shows that are anthropological in nature, then you'll love Fargo. It's a fantastic miniseries with a lot of interesting characters.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2014
"The League" is super funny. Haven't seen a funnier show in a while since the days of "30 Rock." FX is really rocking the TV scene at the moment.

-Fargo
-American Horror Story: Coven
-The Bridge (US)
-The Strain
-The Americans
-Sons of Anarchy
-The League

WOW!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
dljbd1:
Flash has started.
I watched the 1st episode sometime last month

Dat episode was leaked...it starts d same time as other CW show around October
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landuseact: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fargo na correct series o!! But I hope pple are following the knick? Its new from cinemax and its rilly nice so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
kingsilly:

Dat episode was leaked...it starts d same time as other CW show around October
oh undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mcleo007: .

There probably won't be a second season as the rating is poor despite the good acting by the cast. Not much of fan of the show, although the uncanny romance between Artemis and the queen got me like( wink
That's sad to know. I liked the storyline, cast.
Sad sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
dljbd1:
Flash has started.
I watched the 1st episode sometime last month

Yea, just got it this evening. Its kind of too quick for me, I didnt expect barry to get his ability this quick in the series, I hope I like the rest of it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
ifyalways: Just finished watching Musketeers 1, where can I get 2 please?

My boys are making me watch Talking dead.

The musketeers, the bbc version ? Seanson two won't be out until next year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eagely waiting for Suits summer finale. . . smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fourcade: Eagely waiting for Suits summer finale. . . smiley

grin grin grin in few hours' time. I wonder what happens to Louis Litt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
profneyo:

grin grin grin in few hours' time. I wonder what happens to Louis Litt

After u see, pls don't post spoiler ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
1. Witches of eastend season2
2. Dominion
3.under the dome
4.orange is the new black.
5.the strain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
What a Summer finale!
Louis remains my favorite character in Suits. . . grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Finally finished watching all five seasons of The Wire. The final season was really interesting but I found certain aspects rather unsatisfying - the Greek remained untouched in the end, Carcetti the mayor wasn't the city saviour he painted himself to be in the beginning, Omar was taken out by a kid angry and Marlow walked with all his money in tact. Anyway I realise that the writers and producers wanted a show that was as realistic as possible and in the real world evil is not always defeated by good, at least not immediately. The show has left me with a certain sense of disdain for black Americans in the projects, they seem to dig themselves deeper into the hole that the system has dug for them. All that gangster and drug ish that are ultimately destructive seem to be all that they concern themselves with.

In all it was a really nice show sans the "adult" scenes that HBO throws into its shows.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Fargo is really good but I've only watched 3 episodes so far. Lester is just a confused soul. And that female police officer is annoying as hell always asking questions.

Has anyone watched the americans ? I plan to watch it after as fargo is only ten episodes long at the moment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landuseact: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2014
adaobi123: Fargo is really good but I've only watched 3 episodes so far. Lester is just a confused soul. And that female police officer is annoying as hell always asking questions.
Has anyone watched the americans ? I plan to watch it after as fargo is only ten episodes long at the moment.
Fantastic shows you mentioned there, fargo- lester and lorne malvo are highlights for me.
The americans, please watch! You won't regret. I'd like to recommend a new series 'the knick', you might enjoy it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2014
adaobi123: Fargo is really good but I've only watched 3 episodes so far. Lester is just a confused soul. And that female police officer is annoying as hell always asking questions.

The female officer is annoying? You should be happy shez asking questions.Shez the only sane police officer in that city.Our Fargo thread was lost on the Tsunami,you wouldve found it interesting!

Just continue. . .Are you enjoying the hitmen - deaf fella and his friend? grin

I've watched The Americans too - Season 1 and 2. . .i posted some little stuff about it this morning.You will find the characters interesting. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
"Bates Motel" Season 1. Thoroughly enjoying this TV show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2014

Deputy Molly Solverson annoying?? She's the only real cop in town after the untimely demise of her mentor, Chief Vern Thurman. A cop is trained to ask questions, and she's smart enough to know how to ask all the right ones. She should've been made the Sheriff, instead of the lazy, weak livered weasel (Bill Oswalt) that always pukes at the first glimpse of blood and gore, and more interested in fishing than actual police work.

"The Americans" is pretty good, especially the season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
House of cards S2 is getting annoying, the Underwoods feeling godlike..jus like everybody is unda their feet, even innocent Christina, they want to take her down.. Its jus annoying, shey na only them?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samdean(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
guys pls drop links to where u download all dis series I will love to join u guys and watch. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
samdean: guys pls drop links to where u download all dis series I will love to join u guys and watch. thanks
fztvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shameless Season3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Quote of the Day

Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.
Robert Half

Love Quote of the Day

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God's finger on man's shoulder.
Charles Morgan

Art Quote of the Day

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
Vincent Van Gogh

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bastien: 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
samdean: guys pls drop links to where u download all dis series I will love to join u guys and watch. thanks
the best www.o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bastien: 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
As at now.......no series reach The Last Ship..........sadden season one gonna end tonight cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
RayMcBlue: Done with "WWE Summer Slam 2014 PPV". Currently downloading an FX comedy "The League."
Plz can u gimme a link to download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
miztarromeo:
Plz can u gimme a link to download it

Project Free TV
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
just finished with Rome, very interesting it got me glued to my system all through just like GOT...

abeg any series to watch with the same settings and taste is needed...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
hyzicbond: just finished with Rome, very interesting it got me glued to my system all through just like GOT...

abeg any series to watch with the same settings and taste is needed...

-The Tudors
-Camelot
-The Borgais
-Spartacus
-White Queen (American Version)
-Da Vinci's Demon
-Reign
-Vikings

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.