Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502582 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marvelling(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2017
KennyID17:

I don't think d leprechaun is a god per say, madam Easter claims she was responsible for bringing​ dead Jesus back to life! cheesy, she couldn't do so for shadow's wife coz a god killed her (Odin).

The new gods (internet) have recruited d black goddess, but I think she might go rogue.

Well like I said, we shall wait to see how things unfold.

Awayu this morning wink

she never made this claim! I wonder whether you watched it sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KennyID17(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh I see
Men the thing sweet die ... welll put together the amount of brain cells that went into the whole production and script na award be that
So Wts next to watch while we wait ?
Morning dear, aches n pains but about to start sha.. eating this last toast sad

If u have time, u can start with anoda bumbae from Starz, the same studio that made this and the black sails. This one is called The Outlander. Season 4 premiering in August or so. Mehn I can't wait, and it's Scottish themed cheesy

Pelé. Take neurofen for d pain wink, let me have a bite out of that last toast ur eating grin kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KennyID17(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2017
marvelling:

she never made this claim! I wonder whether you watched it sef

If I didn't watch it, I would not know about it to this extent.

We interpret thing differently my friend. I hope u can understand this going forward. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marvelling(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
KennyID17:

If I didn't watch it, I would not know about it to this extent.

We interpret thing differently my friend. I hope u can understand this going forward. smiley

pls go back and watch it, and stop typing what was never said
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Lol, you aren't a fan. Wentworth is not a comedy series, it's darker than Orange. But go with the expectations of Orange.
ok cool,i got tired of oitnb at s3, i will check it out
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2017
ak33n:
.. awwwww sad!! ..

rip ..

we'll meet again

angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Shittaakeem:

angry

yeah..

die well smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Meel:
Who noticed these in the movie, all gods on earth is represented, except the Muslim God.

is it that they are scared?

Jinn and ifrit are from Arabic religion ( Muslims)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
House of cards man loving this season 5 so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Holaoluwah:
I Just Finished Watching Into The Badland Season 2 Heard 3 Will Be Out Soon
Like when? Next year? Season 2 was prolonged for no reason unlike season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Meel:
Who noticed these in the movie, all gods on earth is represented, except the Muslim God.

is it that they are scared?
It might incite violence and unrest, especially in already volatile areas.

If Christianity was still as violent add it was in the medieval ages, they wouldn't have depicted Jesus. That could get you hung for heresy back in the day.

I think the Jinn and Ifrit would cause little or no controversy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is what they call me.
I'm called Glad-of-War, Grim, Raider, and Third.
I am One-Eyed.
I am called Highest, and True-Guesser.
I am Grimnir, and I am the Hooded One.
I am All-Father, and I am Gondlir Wand-Bearer.
I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die.
My ravens are Huginn and Muninn, Thought and Memory; my wolves are Freki and Geri; my horse is the gallows.
I am ODIN!!

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
iamnlia:
I am One-Eyed.
I have as many names as there are winds, as many titles as there are ways to die.
My ravens are Huginn and Muninn, Thought and Memory; my wolves are Freki and Geri; my horse is the gallows.
I am ODIN!!

have u read the book?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hollywood what's up with homosexuality na is it by force . Even in my house of cards forgave it once but again undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
iamnlia:
I am One-Eyed.
I am ODIN!!

with all that was going on at that time,dude still had time for theatrics.

'i wanna send a big shoutout to my winged niggahz Huginn & Muninn.
my canine hommies Freki & Geri...
Y'all very smart. Matter of fact, y'all are geniuses.
See, you let me hustle, you let me do what I need to do in them streets to get us more worshippers.....
you guys smart,you loyal,you grateful
I appreciate that.
You guys are the real MvPs.
One love y'all.

ODIN,out!

*mic drop*

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shittaakeem:

lemme spoil it for u
Wes died in season 3
Goodbye

Why are you so wicked na ? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dontripsy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
who else is following CRISIS?
Just loving the show....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Do it. It takes a bit to get over that Australian accent though.

It's about the politics and corruption in prison systems, amongst inmates and guards. (Drugs, sex, the necessary violence) Wentworth correctional is a women's maximum security prison.

After British accent
Australian accent is 2nd in line
And i started loving latina accent when i watched devious maids
Especially Mr spencers maid, later becomes wifey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

After British accent
Australian accent is 2nd in line

Yay! Personally, I find the Australian accent sexiest for guys. It's more rugged and brutish than the British accent. Like Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, Harry(from mistresses). I also like Portia de Rossi and Cate Blanchet's aussie accents.

For women, though, I prefer Eastern European. Russian and co. It's edgy, thanks to all the spy movies. And their eyes (Milla Jovovich, Milla Kunis) only add to it.

The Latina accent is nice too. But, I think it's kinda delicate. Rosie kills it though in devious maids.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

I tell you. Rosie's accent is sexy af. The way she rolled her "R's" mehn, I had mini orgasm's any time she said "Mr Spence". Too bad devious maids was canceled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Archer: Dreamland.
It finally arrived on Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Yay! Personally, I find the Australian accent sexiest for guys. It's more rugged and brutish than the British accent. Like Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, Harry(from mistresses). I also like Portia de Rossi and Cate Blanchet's aussie accents.

For women, though, I prefer Eastern European. Russian and co. It's edgy, thanks to all the spy movies. And their eyes (Milla Jovovich, Milla Kunis) only add to it.

The Latina accent is nice too. But, I think it's kinda delicate. Rosie kills it though in devious maids.

I agree with you
Australia for men
British for women

Don't know if you do watch agents of shield
The way Simmons pronounce molecular gives me goose bumps

Then in Madam Secretary, there is this British guy dating stevie... I think harry is his name.... His british accent you gotta love it
I think for british.... I prefer Scottish and Irish to English
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

I tell you. Rosie's accent is sexy af. The way she rolled her "R's" mehn, I had mini orgasm's any time she said "Mr Spence". Too bad devious maids was canceled.

Yeah, too bad
So many epic scenes
But adrian and evelyn are my favorite couple
Two funny people with childish mentality, hell bent on destroying one another

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Queen Sugar Season 2

The Haves And The Have Nots Season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Alfred234:
Queen Sugar Season 2

The Haves And The Have Nots Season 5
hey do you download HAHN? From what site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
GIRLBOSS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theflash98: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

I agree with you
Australia for men
British for women

Then in Madam Secretary, there is this British guy dating stevie... I think harry is his name.... His british accent you gotta love it
Are u watching the originals?...wic accent is klaus using?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FIDELITY24(m): 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
thenny312:
Guys please I need the site to download kingdom season 3, all the sites I visit don't have the season 3
Help a brother cry cry
Thanks in advance
toxicwap.com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
Theflash98:
Are u watching the originals?...wic accent is klaus using?
Klaus has a British accent..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 12:50am On Jun 23, 2017
I tink all originals do sha and some very old vampires like Lucien......d accent I loved d most was kols accent wen he was still a witch.... Not did current kol...mehn I loved d accent die.
ak33n:
Klaus has a British accent..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Stegomiah:

I agree with you
Australia for men
British for women

No, I don't watch agents of shield. But I watch Madam Secretary (behind on it though, haven't started 3), and I don't recall Stevie's boyfriend right now.

Yes, the English accent denotes breeding (pretentious that way. Not all of them) but the Scottish and Irish accents are more manly. Like Craig Ferguson?

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.