Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3500681 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (2813) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
kceewhyte:
hmm?
I have use for you
What's the name of the movie
Taboo......Peaky Blinders is a better upgrade on Taboo

My opinion oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
t33why:
My opinion oh
your opinion sucks. tongue

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lalas247:

She one lady that I can call a LovePeddler wahlahi she irritates me to the core grin
Angie is just hurt and she wants to punish him one way or the other
One thing that worries me is how Kanan is destroying tariqs life

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
thenny312:
Angie is just hurt and she wants to punish him one way or the other
One thing that worries me is how Kanan is destroying tariqs life
Tariq is destroying his own life. He wants to be gangster
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bratking:

your opinion sucks. tongue
Are you a hard-ass, badass, jackass,or no ass? grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
kceewhyte:
hmm?
I have use for you
What's the name of the movie
You have use for me? Another "taboo" fan gone nuts!
Anyway, the name is there ==>OITNB... Orange is the new black.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exceptionalkeil(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktu14:
Not sure.

Read that Procter would even be taken off the case. Like, Ghost is gonna have a new lawyer.

Like seriously?
Can you share with me where to read the stuff. Just can't wait �

On a second tot. Seams the Chinese prosecutor know too much about Procter. I just love all this stuff�
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
I just finished orange is the new black season 5.
Had a lot to say about it, but one guy don dey para about "spoiling" abi spoiler.
Make I leave am for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mynd44,

Please can you help lift the ban anti-spambot placed on my account? I tried making a post in Romance section when it happened. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
t33why:

My opinion oh

Peaky blinders is 10 times better than taboo,u no c say d main guy 4 taboo act for peaky blinders

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who's watching "Still Star Crossed?" kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:

thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KillerPriest: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KillerPriest: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Garshy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls guys, i need suggestions on a tv series to watch.. ACTION is preferable wink.. . Or any good one. Not romance sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mynd44, the anti-spambot got to me again when I tried making some adjustments to the post. Sorry for the disturbance, but do help in resolving the situation. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timbuktu14(m): 2:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Exceptionalkeil:

Like seriously?
Can you share with me where to read the stuff. Just can't wait �

On a second tot. Seams the Chinese prosecutor know too much about Procter. I just love all this stuff�
It's everywhere on the internet. The Episode 2 trailer is on Youtube as well. But 'old up! It's gonna be aired in 5days anyways! smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2017
adegwurulez:

Tariq is destroying his own life. He wants to be gangster
lol he's a teenager they are all rebellious grin
Funny thing is that he thinks Kanan actually gives a Bleep about him cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
can someone please tell me how good taboo is?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2017
ak33n:
can someone please tell me how good taboo is?

its really really good,top notch acting,tho a slow burner at first,but its worth every time and data spent...you'd get used to "I have use for you"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2017
dubylhover:

its really really good,top notch acting,tho a slow burner at first,but its worth every time and data spent...you'd get used to "I have use for you"
grin

lemme start downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
dubylhover:

have you watched 'the night of' ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Just stormed through Big little lies and this is the best drama I've watched in a long time.

9/10 for me.
Perfect costume, perfect and star studded cast, seamless and perfect acting, perfect storyline.

Up till the last episode, they expertly built up the tension and didn't even give out details about who died. The person sha still deserved to die.

Incredible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
ak33n:
have you watched 'the night of' ?
yea I have..another excellent series...somewhat like the tv series goliath
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
iamnlia:
Just stormed through Big little lies and this is the best drama I've watched in a long time.

9/10 for me.
Perfect costume, perfect and star studded cast, seamless and perfect acting, perfect storyline.

Up till the last episode, they expertly built up the tension and didn't even give out details about who died. The person sha still deserved to die.

Incredible

lol...ya "incredibly" late....lol.....
HBO should ve continued that show...or the producers...

wasn't funny@all....mini series.....painful.....

Madeline was my Fav character sha.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 28, 2017
dubylhover:

yea I have..another excellent series...somewhat like the tv series goliath
heheh..

thanks ..

grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...ya "incredibly" late....lol.....
HBO should ve continued that show...or the producers...

wasn't funny@all....mini series.....painful.....

Madeline was my Fav character sha.....

Madeline was superb.
I don't usually watch this type of series but when I saw the cast (Zoe Kravitz, Shailene Woodley and others) I just had to watch it.

Everyone was superb.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
iamnlia:

Madeline was superb.
I don't usually watch this type of series but when I saw the cast (Zoe Kravitz, Shailene Woodley and others) I just had to watch it.

Everyone was superb.

same here oh....though it was all these random series....and Reese Witherspoon(Madeline),
Shailene Woodley and Zoe kravitz dah made me watch gan...

wasn't disappointed....

Madeline izza talkative... chai

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
I have preacher season 1 locked and loaded but I can't bring myself to watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Avoid STITCHERS, just another series

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (2813) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.