Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3502204 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Which d whole world....dem tel u say na everybody de watch game of thrones ....Its not even d most viewed series sef...just d highest rated series dats all!!!!!

Go and check again grin grin
The most digitally shared series of all time is GOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I can't wait for her to get to Cersei...

cause she ain't done with the names on her list....

Ser Gregor dey among sef....lol

I get a funny feeling she fit pardon Set Gregor.

Cause she is beginning to see reason , compared to when she was filled with rage
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akiiin: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
GOT opening song is fvcking amazing.. like the best opening song ever. damn!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:

I get a funny feeling she fit pardon Set Gregor.

Cause she is beginning to see reason , compared to when she was filled with rage

you say

its "The hound" she can manage to pardon gan....

cause he helped her......

it will be funny tho....

as ser Gregor is big like that.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2017
hw I wish say dem done release more episodes of GOT I just can't get enough GOT is simply the best!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

you say

its "The hound" she can manage to pardon gan....

cause he helped her......

it will be funny tho....

as ser Gregor is big like that.....

Sorry mixed them up there for a moment
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
akiiin:
GOT opening song is fvcking amazing.. like the best opening song ever. damn!

“Da Vinci Demons” has a better theme song.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordxeer(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Hear my words, and bear witness to my vow: July gathers, and now the watch begins. It shall not end until September. I shall watch the game, view no other, and take only one. I shall honour my friends and tell no spoilers. I shall live and die at my screening. I am the fan in the darkness. I am the watcher on the couch. I am the shield that guards the realms of spoilers. I pledge my life and honor to the Watch of Game of Thrones, for this Sunday night and all the nights to come

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordxeer(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2017
When winter comes… You’ll hear no lions roar… No stags grazing the fields… No roses growing in the meadows… No snakes in the sand… The krakens will freeze where they swim… The flayed men will rot and wither… No trouts swimming in the river and no falcons flying in the air… Not even the dragon’s breath will warm you in your halls. You shall hear only the wolves howl… And then you will know. Winter has come!

and finally winter is here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I can't wait for her to get to Cersei...

cause she ain't done with the names on her list....

Ser Gregor dey among sef....lol
i need d site pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2017
anyone watching , The strain

season 4 episode 1 is out

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Wetin gan self. GOT this... GOT that... Winter is going... Winter is coming...
If I finish this season 1 and i'm not craving for more, na curse i go curse all of una angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Nobody is talking about "Suits" season seven premiere. Harvey and Mike rocks

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
realtem:
If I finish this season 1 and i'm not craving for more, na curse i go curse all of una angry
no vex ooo
you sef see say na everybody they shout abi so if you no see anything interesting in it
bro check yourself well
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
All these hype around GOT, if I watch it and find out that it is at best mediocre, a slap of infinite ululations shall descend upon the faces of all who have hyped it.

Winter Slaps are coming.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
BT d most viewed series isn't GOT got should b 4 or 5th
Coyotejack:

Go and check again grin grin
The most digitally shared series of all time is GOT

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Meel:
anyone watching , The strain
season 4 episode 1 is out
I dey watch am.... wow not aware sha cool series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
realtem:

the hyping is too much Ehen ehn.....

winter is back
winter is soon blah blah

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
DarkRebel69:

“Da Vinci Demons” has a better theme song.
Same with Vikings

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
realtem:

Lmaoo....
Baba Merlin is wayyy better than this .GOT...
G.O.T =Merlin+Nude sex scenes

nothing more!!!!
in fact the story is even crappy sef

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
I tink u need to see prophet TB joshua
introvertme:

Lmaoo....

nothing more!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
introvertme:

Lmaoo....

nothing more!!!!

May the Lord forgive u for this atrocity u committed with ur fingers

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freda506(f): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
introvertme:

Lmaoo.... Baba Merlin is wayyy better than this .GOT... G.O.T =Merlin+Nude sex scenes
nothing more!!!! in fact the story is even crappy sef
This is blasphemy!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
sod09:
no vex ooo
you sef see say na everybody they shout abi so if you no see anything interesting in it
bro check yourself well
but there are some people who think it's just another series.

I'll rate my own after 2 or 3 seasons sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yhemit:

the hyping is too much Ehen ehn.....
winter is back winter is soon blah blah
yes, i think it is overhyped. I will judge by myself in the next couple of days sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
introvertme:

Lmaoo....

nothing more!!!!
lol....

Bros, which one sweet pass for merlin, legend of the seeker and GOT? Arrange in the order of sweetness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Got fans and overhyping.
Reading the last few pages gave me nothing, but severe headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theflash98: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
realtem:
lol....

Bros, which one sweet pass for merlin, legend of the seeker and GOT? Arrange in the order of sweetness.
GOT(started slowing but peaked in season 2 and has many wow moment and its unpredictable)

Merlin(pathetic ending,get monotous after season 3)

Legend of seeker(season 2 was dull,darken rahl character was destroyed)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oh dear

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
nonut:
Got fans and overhyping.
Reading the last few pages gave me nothing, but severe headache.

you're welcome grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
akeeen:

rate the series... which is better between the strain and the last ship?

haven't watched The Last Ship so can't really say. the strain for me is just horrible, disgusting but eh it's a guilty pleasure.
Those vampires are not sexy at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kill tally for season 7...
Daenerys: 0
John Snow: 0
Arya: 50+
Cersei: 0
The Hound: 0
White Walkers: 0

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Runsboi(m), Niok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.