Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3493709 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
Doctee:
Pls breaking bad and narcos which one is better
Haven't seen narcos but breaking bad Walter white is the sheet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
I don't know y haters say bad tins abt one of d best film of all tym "GOT" especially abt dere is nudity in it ...wah abt Spartacus uhn d film is dope wit lots of sex.....d nudity in GOT is lyk quarter of Spartacus...perverts oshiii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Just finished episode 1.

Few thoughts.

1.Sophie Turner keeps proving my theory that fine girls from age 7-17 turn to Solomon Grundy from 18 and above.

2.I used to lowkey think Ed Sheeran is Autistic..now it's been confirmed.
Which is why he wasn't allowed to do/say anything in his GOT cameo except sing,sit,and look like a dundee.

3.Lord Baelish is still irrelevant (Smarter than Frank Underwood you know....LOL. grin grin)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 4:57am On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Just finished episode 1.

Few thoughts.

1.Sophie Turner keeps proving my theory that fine girls from age 7-17 turn to Solomon Grundy from 18 and above.

Which is why he wasn't allowed to do/say anything in his GOT cameo except sing,sit,and look like a dundee.

3.Lord Baelish is still irrelevant (Smarter than Frank Underwood you know....LOL. grin grin)

Never!
Never compare him with Underwood.
Such blasphemy!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:39am On Jul 18, 2017
dubylhover:

try snowfall...it has just 2 episodes now,but it looks way better than that queen of south

You for talk am since

I like the way dem nor too dey focus some characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:
Just finished episode 1.

Few thoughts.

Well they are ur thoughts so I can't hold them against you. But common Grundy seriously. undecided

Ed Sheeran autistic U one funny chap, he is a singer , he sang what is wrong, even some autistic people have great minds. I forgive u.

But the one I cannot forgive is bayelish smarter than Underwood it's a good thing u said LOL cause ur penance would be reduced instead of the full wrath.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omenziate(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Please who has TV series I can copy in my hard drive , clear ones please .

God bless you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2017
introvertme:

You for talk am since
I like the way dem nor too dey focus some characters
lol,you don start am abi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2017
dubylhover:

lol,you don start am abi
Yes ooo,I dey with 4 d third episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by withflair: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2017
watching transformer 5 and looking forward for fullmetal alchemist in case u dont know here link smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r87TLOI_ysA
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by richie10k: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Banshee is one of the action packed tvshows I've ever watched, who knows any other one similar to it?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Coyotejack:

Well they are ur thoughts so I can't hold them against you. But common Grundy seriously. undecided

Ed Sheeran autistic U one funny chap, he is a singer , he sang what is wrong, even some autistic people have great minds. I forgive u.

But the one I cannot forgive is bayelish smarter than Underwood it's a good thing u said LOL cause ur penance would be reduced instead of the full wrath.
pls who is Underwood?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

pls who is Underwood?

Francis Underwood, the antagonist and protagonist of house of cards wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Game of thrones S07E01 *yawns* all the hype undecided cry undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
The nudity dn de reduce self...it wasn't like dis b4 maybe its becos the show now has many young viewers .
MaestroZeus:
I don't know y haters say bad tins abt one of d best film of all tym "GOT" especially abt dere is nudity in it ...wah abt Spartacus uhn d film is dope wit lots of sex.....d nudity in GOT is lyk quarter of Spartacus...perverts oshiii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Iffa Slap You grin angry sad angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Hell na babe..aint no dulling moment in game of thrones so what you yawning for..you hungry? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
kingsilly:

Iffa Slap You grin angry sad angry angry
emmyspark007:

Hell na babe..aint no dulling moment in game of thrones so what you yawning for..you hungry? tongue

Hahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Hahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin

you seem really friendly and have a nice sense of humour
Some fish brain pple would overreact
And am certain you are beautiful too grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

you seem really friendly and have a nice sense of humour
Some fish brain pple would overreact
And am certain you are beautiful too grin
Awww! kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bobby Axelrod is the fvcking boss..

Damn! .. still on season1 episode 4 and I'm in love already..(NoHomo) grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
I just watched the premiere of Game of Thrones Season 7. Truth be told, it was good - well on the upswing side of the curve to be fair. I read that Ed Sheeran deleted his Twitter account in the wake of the criticisms bandied at his cameo appearance on GOT. Ed's detractors claim his appearance on the GOT cut down on the realism of the show. What do I say to them? I say those mammyfuckers ought to skedaddle over to Amazon and place an order for a functioning imagination.

I can't believe that I put off watching Power until now. It's almost seems like I'm always the late-comer in all the good TV shows out there. At this unhealthy rate I'm going, I fear I might even be late for my own funeral as well. Well, that wouldn't be such a bad thing, would it? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yasssssssssss beeches

GOT is fvcking back lol excuse my french .. but yassss
Ahhhh

Ed Sheeran plssss get lost grin
Sansa has really matured and that little witch Arya can't wait for her to kill dat B
But wow wow wow watched season 7 episode 1 like 5 times already giving
My targaryen princess is finally home love those dragons embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danduj(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
are u judging a whole season by one episode? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Yasssssssssss beeches

GOT is fvcking back lol excuse my french .. but yassss
Ahhhh

Ed Sheeran plssss get lost grin
Sansa has really matured and that little witch Arya can't wait for her to kill dat B
But wow wow wow watched season 7 episode 1 like 5 times already giving
My targaryen princess is finally home love those dragons embarassed

LMAO 5x?

Whoever thought up Ed Sheeran making an appearance in that awesome show deserves to be caned thoroughly.

I was up till 2 am to see it live, when I saw him I was put off. Had to sit through the movie cause it's one of my favourite. If he wants to make a cameo, he should look for one teen TV show and do it, not on GOT undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
nobody is talking about what lyanna mormont said to lord glover..

that was my fav. scene

I don't plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me. I might be small, Lord Glover, and I might be a girl, but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you. And I don't need your permission to defend the North.".

GOT

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Power season4: episode 4 is out...
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
richie10k:
Banshee is one of the action packed tvshows I've ever watched, who knows any other one similar to it?

Into TheBadlands grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jaime should be scared... the look on his face tho.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2808) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: CBTxFactor, Benalfa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.