Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3494707 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (2809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 2:04am On Sep 10, 2014
francawilson:

Kai! Whch part of "I subscribe 4 1k mthly subscription" didn't u get? 1k doesn't play You tube so I need a backyard entrance (literarily). I hav d youtube ap already
oops grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yahoo1(m): 2:15am On Sep 10, 2014
francawilson:

Kai! Whch part of "I subscribe 4 1k mthly subscription" didn't u get? 1k doesn't play You tube so I need a backyard entrance (literarily). I hav d youtube ap already
ummmm.....idunno about you,but you are obviously not referring to the 1kmonthly sub I also use
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yahoo1(m): 2:27am On Sep 10, 2014
francawilson:
Is there any site dat has a subtitled series. I downloaded Scandal S1 but no subtitle&those Olivia Pope crew talk lik they hav pepper in their mouth. I need a site where I can download wit subtitle on my BB
opensubtitles.org!

U usean android or BB?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 6:01am On Sep 10, 2014
francawilson: Can someone teach me how 2watch Youtube videoes on my bb? Using UC browser or opera Mini. Meanwhile I subscribe d one of 1k. Someone once created a thread 4it sometym ago.I don't knw if it was lost during d hacking.

Anyway,someone shld tutor me pls.

There's a simple method to beat the system. When you can't watch videos on YouTube, the next best thing is to download 'em. This method I'll show you allows one to download by simply imputing "ss". You can download your chosen video in FLV, MP4, AVI, MPEG and many more formats. Follow the instructions below to the letter:

- Step 1. Open any video on YouTube. Anything on the internet has a link. This is the YouTube video link:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Fr2MWL08YZc/Tu8vvnvQSOI/AAAAAAAAABE/JJfdNWdurGo/s1600/1.png[/img]

-Step 2. Delete www. and input ss like this:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BeqaM98BcW8/Tu8vwIhrmvI/AAAAAAAAABI/c8cM1P8gHl0/s1600/2.png[/img]
...then,

Press Enter

-Step 3. The link will direct you to new website just like the one below.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zykcFjH69Ro/Tu8vx5D3d8I/AAAAAAAAABY/4b9Qc-0gF3k/s280/3.png[/img]
...then,

Follow the downloading instructions on the website (note the red circled links).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Artorius(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Fourcade:

Vikings very nice. eagerly waiting for season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Desperate housewives cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Da Vinci's Demon. Love the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 11:23am On Sep 10, 2014
John57: Just finished the good wife season 5### superb ## Watching House of Cards now

You go fear politics. Kevin killed it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kezifils(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2014
RayMcBlue:

There's a simple method to beat the system. When you can't watch videos on YouTube, the next best thing is to download 'em. This method I'll show you allows one to download by simply imputing "ss". You can download your chosen video in FLV, MP4, AVI, MPEG and many more formats. Follow the instructions below to the letter:

- Step 1. Open any video on YouTube. Anything on the internet has a link. This is the YouTube video link:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Fr2MWL08YZc/Tu8vvnvQSOI/AAAAAAAAABE/JJfdNWdurGo/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-BeqaM98BcW8/Tu8vwIhrmvI/AAAAAAAAABI/c8cM1P8gHl0/s1600/2.png[/img]
...then,

Press Enter

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zykcFjH69Ro/Tu8vx5D3d8I/AAAAAAAAABY/4b9Qc-0gF3k/s280/3.png[/img]
...then,

Follow the downloading instructions on the website (note the red circled links).

My best Method of downloading youtube vids.

francawilson Ensure u use opera or inbuilt browser.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kezifils:

My best Method of downloading youtube vids.

francawilson Ensure u use opera or inbuilt browser.
SECONDED

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GuyFawkes: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kezifils:

You go fear politics. Kevin killed it.

House of Cards is crazy mehn
'The road to power is full of hypocrisy and casualties' grin
Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright killed it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GuyFawkes: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Finished 6 seasons of Mad Men and the first part of the 7th season.Wonderful series I'd rank it alongside
Breaking Bad
House of Cards
Game of thrones
Downton Abbey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Anyone watched 'Lost Girl'? Show is da bomb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yahoo1: opensubtitles.org!

U usean android or BB?
Sorry 4d late response. My BIS expired.Just subscribed. I use a bb&frm ur name;u'r obviously a yahoo boy right?

Yahoo1: ummmm.....idunno about you,but you are obviously not referring to the 1kmonthly sub I also use
I am. BBC is 1k.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
RayMcBlue:
There's a simple method to beat the system.
1 million likes&Thank u so much 4sharing dis idea my .... l'l try it out&get back 2u.

Meanwhile,I hav a true confession. I'm ur secret admirer&hav bn wanting 2say it but I'm not sure if @adaobi is ur wifey since u guys are bing series watchers so I just kept my cool but since I'm a little high 2nyt,I decided 2damn ur wife&just spit it out grin grin .

Anyway I so so enjoy reading ur sensible&logical posts on NL.Not only on dis thread but on other threads too.U'r just unique.Just so u knw.

Eheh! Back 2d matter. O'boy dis scandal eh! Kai! I adore Olivia Pope.#NiceSeries. Y did it take me dis long 2watch dis series?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
I love the relationship between lynette and tom. So cute kiss

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AltarBoy1: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Try watching "the last ship"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
adaobi123: Desperate housewives cool

Again or first time?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:53am On Sep 11, 2014
francawilson:
1 million likes&Thank u so much 4sharing the idea my .... l'l try it out&get back 2u.
No worries. smiley

francawilson:
Meanwhile,I hav a true confession. I'm ur secret admirer&hav bn wanting 2say it but I'm not sure if @adaobi is ur wifey since u guys are bing series watchers so I just kept my cool but since I'm a little high 2nyt,I decided 2damn ur wife&just spit it out grin grin
That awkward moment when you're done reading a blazon post addressed to you, and you haven't the foggiest on how to respond. grin grin

francawilson:
Anyway I so so enjoy reading ur sensible&logical posts on NL.Not only on dis thread but on other threads too.U'r just unique.Just so u knw.
Awwwww... thanks! smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2014
lepasharon:

Again or first time?

first time smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 11, 2014
francawilson:
1 million likes&Thank u so much 4sharing dis idea my .... l'l try it out&get back 2u.

Meanwhile,I hav a true confession. I'm ur secret admirer&hav bn wanting 2say it but I'm not sure if @adaobi is ur wifey since u guys are bing series watchers so I just kept my cool but since I'm a little high 2nyt,I decided 2damn ur wife&just spit it out grin grin .

lool tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BreezyRita(f): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Currently on Pretty Little Liars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
naijababe: Anyone watched 'Lost Girl'? Show is da bomb

Please any idea where I can download The l word in mp4 format? The one I saw online is in torrent and it will consume a lot of Megabytes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
swiftz:

Please any idea where I can download The l word in mp4 format? The one I saw online is in torrent and it will consume a lot of Megabytes.

I haven't the faintest idea as I watch most via my Netflix account
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yahoo1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
francawilson:
Sorry 4d late response. My BIS expired.Just subscribed. I use a bb&frm ur name;u'r obviously a yahoo boy right?
maybe there is a way to get it on BB,I don't kn,just know that of android. sorry mate. if I'm a yahooboy, I wouldn't tell u.

francawilson: i am. BBC is 1k.
....bro,I use d 1k bb plan..nd I do watch YouTube videos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebonyjoke(f): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
1) ray donovan
2mistresses
3) power: waiting for season 2
4) homeland

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by poiZon: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
what happened to CANE?
LUV dat series soooooo badly dunno why they discontinue it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
RayMcBlue:

...then,

Press Enter

...then,

Kiss me thru d phone baby. I just downloaded my 1st youtube video!
Yah!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:22am On Sep 12, 2014
francawilson:

Kiss me thru d phone baby. I just downloaded my 1st youtube video!
Yah!!!!

Fantastic. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2014
naijababe:
I haven't the faintest idea as I watch most via my Netflix account

Oh ok. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by roteiro: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2014
miztarromeo:
Plz tel me sites dhat I can download movies wif my fone...a site dhat has current movies

Hey there! I can recommend you a splendid website which is http://tvstock.net. It is a vast number of TV series there and you can download them really fast and completely free. I use this site all the time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Devious Maids..

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (2809) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)